TEAM: Run Track Minds (May)

Options

Replies

• johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    FROM A "FUR"MOM TO ALL YOU MOTHERS AND "FUR"MOTHERS, TOO!
    ndk2pyxd8cf9.gif
  • johicks
    Options
    Username: johicks
    Week: Sunday, May Week 3 (5/12)
    PW: 253.6
    CW: 254.0
    One thing I did well: Started every day with affirmations and I can do attitude.
    One thing to improve: Track, no matter what! And more resistance exercise.
  • johicks
    Options
    @j0d13mcc~ ๐Ÿ‘ŠLook you up and ๐Ÿƒ walking about. Yeah!! You deserve a nice and fun day out. Happy for you. :D
    @MaelynMayhem~ Another great healthy day.๐Ÿ‘ And with family, too. ๐Ÿ’– I too take Benadryl on occasion to help me sleep. It does make for a good night. Glad it worked for you. You did great at Applebee's!! ๐Ÿ‘Š Back to routineโ€ฆ itโ€™s a good thing!! @victorious55 ~ Nice loss!! ๐Ÿ‘ Two weeks in a row! Youโ€™re doing great!!
    @ajaia2001~ Your Saturday sounded awesome! Youโ€™re diligent in the exercise! ๐Ÿ‘Š Thatโ€™s inspirational for me. Thanks for posting!
    @skullsandskeletons~ Saturday cleaning feels so good! And youโ€™re welcome! :) I appreciate the kind words.
    @ala155~ Traveling and being out of routine can be so hard. You will be back on track and get that gone! We have three more weeks for this monthโ€™s competition. We got this!! ๐Ÿ‘Š
    @jupdyke ~ You really did do great while away. ๐Ÿ‘ Hope that itโ€™s more than a great weigh-in. Hope you learned and took in that THIS IS my new lifestyle and I can do it! (Thatโ€™s what I need to soak in!!)

And onto Week 3 weigh-ins.
    @Toyota100~ ๐Ÿ‘ a loss!! Your May goal is reasonable. You said that you werenโ€™t consistent with exercise or eating healthy. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!! If you find that you are struggling to do both. For four days focus on ONE, then add the other. :) Make habits so that itโ€™s easier to be consistent. Can you use an app on your phone and do exercises at home? Your goal is just around the corner. You got this!! ๐Ÿ‘Š
    @MaelynMayhem~ Another loss!! ๐Ÿ‘ So awesome!! Good job!
    @johicks~ note to self: You donโ€™t need to be perfect. Work on consistency and tracking. Remember those late night snacks ADD UP FAST!! Recall that for every snack after 7 pm seemed to weight the next morning 1#/snack. Itโ€™s not worth it. Youโ€™re probably not hungry, youโ€™re bored! Distract yourself, brush teeth, turn off the TV and READ!
  • johicks
    Options
    * * May Week 2 * * May 5th -11th * *
    ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ 24 out of 30 of us weighed in, and 20 had a loss or stayed the same! So Awesome!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ
    ma0aoxl6qe1t.jpg
    tl3pk0at2ga5.gif

Hip Hip Hooray!! The following posted daily for the RTM Mini-challenge:
    t0sk9vovgb97.jpg
    Kudos to the following for posting 2+ times this week to encourage your teammates:
    awqfg26ddq55.jpg

• jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over, 1713/1390
    Water: Not enough
    Exercise: No
    Day: A pretty decent Friday in comparison to previous weeks. Went for drinks and then a movie with friends, so I ate dinner before we went which normally I wouldn't have done and ate something out at the bar. Definitely prevented me from eating some appetizers and snacks that don't fit into my plan! So I'm proud of myself. Indulged and had junior mints at the movies. Was only going to eat a portion of the box, but ended up eating the whole thing. But even with that and alcohol my calories were under maintenance, so I'm happy.

Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: Over, 1413/1390
    Exercise: Walked around the mall for a couple of hours with a friend, so more than I normally would get on a Saturday.
    Day: Another solid weekend day! I only went over by 23 calories which is a HUGE weekend victory for me! My daily weigh-ins are also trending down this weekend, where as I normally gain anywhere from 2-3 pounds over the weekend. Tightening up my weekend worked, and is a huge motivator to continue keeping weekend days in check instead of being free-for-alls.
    I think I was able to really find that balance this weeken, so will hopefully be able to continue that moving forward.
  • johicks
    Options
    * * May Week 2 * * May 5th -11th * *
    ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ 24 out of 30 of us weighed in, and 20 had a loss or stayed the same! So Awesome!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ
    ma0aoxl6qe1t.jpg
    tl3pk0at2ga5.gif

Hip Hip Hooray!! The following posted daily for the RTM Mini-challenge:
    t0sk9vovgb97.jpg
    Kudos to the following for posting 2+ times this week to encourage your teammates:
    awqfg26ddq55.jpg

AND..... @jwall309 also posted for the daily mini-challenge. I need to wait a few hours to give you all time to post. We're all over the US and world!
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: Over, 1713/1390
    Exercise: No
    Day: A pretty decent Friday in comparison to previous weeks. Went for drinks and then a movie with friends, so I ate dinner before we went which normally I wouldn't have done and ate something out at the bar. Definitely prevented me from eating some appetizers and snacks that don't fit into my plan! So I'm proud of myself. Indulged and had junior mints at the movies. Was only going to eat a portion of the box, but ended up eating the whole thing. But even with that and alcohol my calories were under maintenance, so I'm happy.

Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: Over, 1413/1390
    Exercise: Walked around the mall for a couple of hours with a friend, so more than I normally would get on a Saturday.
    Day: Another solid weekend day! I only went over by 23 calories which is a HUGE weekend victory for me! My daily weigh-ins are also trending down this weekend, where as I normally gain anywhere from 2-3 pounds over the weekend. Tightening up my weekend worked, and is a huge motivator to continue keeping weekend days in check instead of being free-for-alls.
    I think I was able to really find that balance this weeken, so will hopefully be able to continue that moving forward.

Good for you!! You are really trying to tweak and make a good life balance. Yeah!! ๐Ÿ‘ Keep working at it. Eventually, we will have some good go-to's for more situations!

• ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 90 mins @ bootcamp/40 mins on elliptical
    Goal/Day: Today was bittersweet day, first Mother's day without my mom and granny. My bestie took me out to lunch with her and her kids so that was a good time.

I decided to go to the weekend 90 minute bootcamp class this morning, yep not gonna do those classes again ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ‘Ž I finished up my evening with 40 mins on the elliptical.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Took my day off today.
    Goal/Day: Today was a relaxing mother's day. Hubby took me to breakfast and I only ate half of everything. Then ate some yummy smoked ribs he made for dinner. It was nice to have a day of relaxation after our trip before the work week starts tomorrow. Hopefully I will have a positive weigh in tomorrow after being so mindful all week.
  • johicks
    edited May 2019
    Options
    d897mi3mkv8m.gif
    Here is the report for Week #2 in Mayโ€™s Biggest Loser Challenge. We are super excited for one of the moderatorโ€™s or โ€œpersons in chargeโ€ of this BL Challenge, @AB0215. Congratulations to Ashley and THANK YOU for all that you do for us to have access to this BL challenge. And I canโ€™t believe it but your RTM captain also made it in the top three- whoa!!

Congratulations to our @RunTrackMinds top three.
    1st - @johicks. - 2.76%
    2nd - @skullsandskeletons. - 1.63%
    3rd - @JammyPea. - 1.57%

As a team we came in 2nd place by losing 29.5#
    The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - The Slimsons. - 0.71%
    2nd - Run Track Minds. - 0.65%
    3rd - Gutbusters. - 0.42%
    AB0215 wrote: ยป
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 2 WINNER @AB0215. - 3.21%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO THE SLIMSONS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 2!!

May Week 2 is now in the books!

Week 2 is where determination tends to start showing through, great job everyone!! Lots of 2% and above for this week! Let's keep pushing, who will take Week 3?!

Below are the full results for Week 2.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @AB0215. - 3.21%
    2nd - @KristiRTT. - 2.89%
    3rd - @johicks. - 2.76% ๐Ÿ’–

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - The Slimsons. - 0.71%
    2nd - Run Track Minds. - 0.65% ๐Ÿ’–
    3rd - Gutbusters. - 0.42%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Tracie_Lord. - 1.76%
    2nd - @Kwinnero. - 1.66%
    3rd - @drea2011. - 1.48%

The Slimsons
    1st - @AB0215. - 3.21%
    2nd - @Gadgetgirl259. - 2.30%
    3rd - @rosina89. - 2.20%

Gutbusters
    1st - @BB_1033. - 2.68%
    2nd - @forbes_melissa. - 2.29%
    3rd - @mainleylisa. - 2.15%

Run Track Minds ๐Ÿ’–
    1st - @johicks. - 2.76% ๐Ÿ’–
    2nd - @skullsandskeletons. - 1.63% ๐Ÿ’–
    3rd - @JammyPea. - 1.57%
    ๐Ÿ’–

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @KristiRTT. - 2.89%
    2nd - @empire5. - 1.33%
    3rd - @KOW75. - 1.31%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @johicks. - 7.2 lbs. ๐Ÿ’–
    2nd - @AB0215. - 5.0 lbs.
    3rd - @KristiRTT. - 4.8 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 26.2 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 45.2 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 21.4 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 29.5 lbs. ๐Ÿ’–
    Flab-U-Less - 17.1 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 139.4 lbs

• johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday 5/12)
    Track: Yes, all day. โœ”
    Calories: Under! โœ”
    Exercise: Yes โœ”
    8+ water: 9 โœ”
    Daily Goals:
    • Morning Affirmations โœ”
    • Plan / pre-log food โœ”
    • Exercise goals 30-60 min/day, add resistance: 30+min total= 30m of dancing/marching while washing, drying, & putting away dishes. And bonus minutes of low cardio on the deck every time I let the dog out or walked down hallway โœ”
    • One post dinner snack: yes โœ”
  • johicks
    Options

@ajaia2001~ Dang girl!! That was a lot of ๐Ÿƒ exercise! ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿค— Glad that you have a good friend to help you through today.
    @jupdyke~ A happy day indeed. ๐Ÿค—
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday 5/12
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: all day house cleaning!

Thanks @johicks for posting our awesome progress! Weigh in for me tomorrow.
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily post Sunday 5/12
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: all day house cleaning!

Thanks @johicks for posting our awesome progress! Weigh in for me tomorrow.

You're welcome! We're losing, encouraging, and receiving support! Awesome!! Another good day for you. Look forward to more posts. :mrgreen:
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Sunday (5/12)

Calories: Under, Limit: 1500/Actual: 1390
    Water: 26 cups
    Exercise: Zombies, Run! (You're Rocking the Boat - 36 minutes; Hounds of Love - 35 minutes, walked an additional 10 minutes), Steps: 12,014
    Day: It's been an interesting day. I got my first catcall today. A guy called out as I passed, "Whoa, hello beautiful!" That's never happened before. The Latuda is starting to work. I ran into a neighbor and after noticing my exercise equipment, namely my barbell and weights, he got his own. He's starting to exercise and says I should get him for when I go on my walks. He also flirted a little bit too. I left to fix my dinner to take my meds. I get a little buzz in the morning from my new med combo but it doesn't last too long. While I was doing my first Zombies, Run! in the park it rained on me so I got a bit wet. When it was done I moved inside.
  • LuluLovinLife
    LuluLovinLife Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Username: LuluLovinLife
    Week: May Week 3
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    PW = 137.6
    CW= 137

Weights down a bit- havenโ€™t hit the gym for a while now as all my spare time has been renovating a travel trailer. Itโ€™s going to be super cute but Iโ€™m getting super tired. Iโ€™ll try to make time to go and get a good workout this week.
    Have a great week everyone!! โค๏ธ
  • jupdyke
    Options
    @Johicks Congratulations on a great week! You're doing awesome. You are an inspiration. Thanks for being an awesome cheerleader for our team.
  • jupdyke
    Options
    @LuluLovinLife Great job on your loss! I'm sure that renovation is a workout in itself. WTG!
  • johicks
    Options
    @MaelynMayhem ~ Sunday - Funday! :trollface: Wowsers! A catcall. And a walking buddy. Nice. Right:grey_question: So so diligent about your water and walking. I'm getting frustrated because after 30min yesterday of just dancing about my knee was sore all day. UGH! I know it's temporary until I get more weight off, but I do want to do more than I am. I will keep reminding myself that 10-15 minute chunks throughout the day did wonders in week #1. :smirk:

@LuluLovinLife ~ I'm with Jen (@jupdyke) - working on that travel trailer ๐Ÿ’ช has got to be a workout!! Nice loss!! ๐Ÿ‘ You also have a great week!!

@jupdyke ~ Jen... thanks ๐Ÿ’— so much!

๐Ÿ’ฃ Let's do this!! ๐Ÿ’ฅ
  • johicks
    Options
    y1kek8uir3qp.jpg

This discussion has been closed.