Options
    Hi Team.
    Did not put my weight in on Thurs
    Pw : 219
    CW: 218.4
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hello Team, I want to apologize for not being around for the last 4 days. I haven't been making very good food choices and I'm down on myself for it.
    @Navydaddjtc I would still like to be apart of all that being a motivator/co captain entails, if you can still use me for such.
    Congratulations @holmesp603 and @getfitgal123 and @Navydaddjtc !
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc @jugat my weight will late this week. I am heading to the Pisgah National Forest and will be back late tomorrow.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi Team.
    Did not put my weight in on Thurs
    Pw : 219
    CW: 218.4

@Lukdbestucan16
    POSTED....LWI...LATE WEIGH IN

@shockvalue07 YOU ARE APART OF THIS CAPTAIN/MOTIVATOR TEAM....NEVER DOUBTED FOR NANO SECOND
    @melissafeagins ... I CAN CARRY YOUR WEIGHT OVER TO THE NEXT WEEK IF THAT EASIER FOR YOU...... NO PROBLEM.
    @NikMar ...STEPS POSTED...GREAT GOAL FOR TODAY ...GOOD LUCK WITH THEM

• DDM358
    DDM358 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Username:DDM358
    Weigh in Week: Week 4
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight 198.4
    Today's Weight: 198.4
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps Sunday 5/26: 22,660

My weigh in will be a day late this week because I’m out of town, getting home tonight.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    runarml wrote: »
    Steps Sunday 5/26: 22,660

My weigh in will be a day late this week because I’m out of town, getting home tonight.

@runarml ....STEPS POSTED THANK YOU FOR THE HEADS UP ...GREAT STEP COUNT BTW
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited May 2019
    Options
    FOR ME
    PLEASE HONOR THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE U.S. ARMED FORCES
    THAT SACRIFICED IT ALL
    THANK YOU
    ANDERSON.GREGORY B. CPO GM MWDH RETIRED

https://youtu.be/UUZHTE1jMXg
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc Thank you for your service.
  • XOX_LOTSA_XOX
    XOX_LOTSA_XOX Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    w59cwuclvgv5.jpg

Happy Monday everyone. I am not sure where to post the picture challenge, photographs, so here goes...

Monday picture of something that I recently bought. Its a his and hers mug for my nephew and his girlfriend when they sleep over at my house.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    FOR ME
    THAT SACRIFICED IT ALL
    THANK YOU

Thank you for sharing that beautiful and moving video.
    rbr80rixt4fx.png
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    w59cwuclvgv5.jpg

Happy Monday everyone. I am not sure where to post the picture challenge, photographs, so here goes...

Monday picture of something that I recently bought. Its a his and hers mug for my nephew and his girlfriend when they sleep over at my house.

That is very cute, and Happy Monday to you too!
    You are in fact posting the pic in the correct spot, your team page.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    In response to our weekly challenge hosted by Weight No More:
    Something I bought and why:
    7lo4x7cdym64.jpeg
    So I can have some weights to lift at home when I finally get my act together and start a workout routine

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    In response to our weekly challenge hosted by Weight No More:
    Something I bought and why:
    7lo4x7cdym64.jpeg
    So I can have some weights to lift at home when I finally get my act together and start a workout routine

GOOD LOOKING WEIGHTS ...PRICEY?
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    w59cwuclvgv5.jpg

GOTTA GET ME AND THE WIFE A SET OF THOSE FOR SURE
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    FOR ME
    THAT SACRIFICED IT ALL
    THANK YOU

There's a cross on Utah Beach with my Uncle Noah's name on it. My dad has a bronze star because he brought every soldier under his command home. My family has given blood, sweat and tears for the ideals of this country.

Thank you for what you gave for us, @Navydaddjtc. #DutyFirst
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    FOR ME
    THAT SACRIFICED IT ALL
    THANK YOU

There's a cross on Utah Beach with my Uncle Noah's name on it. My dad has a bronze star because he brought every soldier under his command home. My family has given blood, sweat and tears for the ideals of this country.

Thank you for what you gave for us, @Navydaddjtc. #DutyFirst

@melissafeagins YOUR WELCOME... I MAY HAVE LEFT BODY PARTS AND BLOOD FROM ME AND THAT OF MY K-9 PARTNER SHADOWX-117 BUT I LEFT NO TEAM MATE BEHIND!! WHETHER WE CAME HOME ON THE FREEDOM BIRD OR ON A MED EVAC WE ALL CAME HOME HOORAH!! GO NAVY
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited May 2019
    Options
    19x2kurabqt6.png

7 photos...
    7 days...

This is Team Weight No More's weekly challenge brought to you by @cyndiesstuff and @sleepymom5. This is a team building exercise that will help you bond with you team mates. Please share bits of your personal life with your team. In doing so, you will help build a strong network of accountability partners. It is hard to be accountable with people you don't know. Let's start changing that by participating with this challenge. You will post the pictures in your own team thread. Have Fun!!

Sunday - Picture of Something your reading. Share why you are reading this. What it means to you.
    Monday - Picture of something you bought. Why did you buy it? Why was it needed?
    Tuesday - Picture of your favorite kitchen tool. Why is it your favorite? What do you use it for?
    Wednesday - Picture of your work in progress. What is it? What will you use it for when your done?
    Thursday - Picture of Exploring the outdoors. Where are you at? What did you find?
    Friday - Picture of something extraordinary. What is it? Why is it extra special?
    Saturday - Picture of just a smile. Who's smile is it? What is beautiful about it?

NOW BECAUSE OF MY IN-ABILITY TO POST PICTURES ON HERE .. I WILL POST THE INTERNET VERSION OF WHAT I AM READING NOW.... WHY... CAUSE I LIKE IT WHEN THE GOOD GUYS GETS A BEAT DOWN BUT STILL COME BACK AND KICK BUTT AND WIN
    g37aeqkpk4d1.png

NOW WHAT I BOUGHT AND WHY...
    STIHL LEAF BLOWER COMMERCIAL MODEL

isem4xccm2eu.png

HAVING A TREE FARM AND SEVERAL FLOWERING TREES ALONG WITH SEVERAL CANADIAN MAPLES I HAVE A TON OF LEAFS TO MOVE AROUND ON THE PROPERTY...SO MY OLDER ONE JUST PLAIN WORE OUT. SO I SAID TO MYSELF I GOTTA GET MYSELF THE LATEST AND GREATEST MACHINE
    NOW SOME OF YOU MAY NOT CONSIDER THIS A BIG DEAL, THEN AGAIN TRY RAKING 5 ACRES OF TREES LEAVES IN THE FALL IN THE RAIN AND WIND... THIS CUTS MY WORK LOAD TO DAMM NEAR A WALK IN THE PARK... ARRIVES TOMORROW VIA AUTO FREIGHT.

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. Let’s talk about what a complete disaster the last three days have been for my eating habits.

My goals for tomorrow are to track everything and to stop eating at 8:00 pm.

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Steps Monday May 27: 15,309
    Sunday May 26: 13,555
    Saturday May 25: 10,182
    Friday May 14: 15,613
This discussion has been closed.