SHRINKING ASSETS TEAM CHAT - MAY 2019

Options

Replies

• guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    0ov93co5sq9m.jpeg

It is almost full now and all my PRs have been filled in.... thanks to @boehle pushing me to complete a half!!!

This is beautiful!

@Beka3695 Crazy! I am going to the DR too! Punta Cana. :smiley:
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Boehle
    Friday
    PW: 170.6
    CW: 168.0
  • boehle
    Options
    Let me make a note before i post this next thing... Being a team captain and having 2 jobs, isn't easy. I WILL miss things so if I do, I apologize. Unless you miss 3 weeks in a row, it is not a big thing to weigh in late or me miss something.

Overdue weights:
    @Choconutz54
    @iLadyT

due today:
    @Smart_Beautiful_Strong
    @lhughes2019
    @guitargirl55
    @efsim
    @redhairannie

Also, we still have room for someone to join the step challenge. I just need steps through this past Sunday

• guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Steps 5/9 5229

guitargirl55
    Friday
    PW: 137.8
    CW: 137.6
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    0ov93co5sq9m.jpeg

It is almost full now and all my PRs have been filled in.... thanks to @boehle pushing me to complete a half!!!

This is beautiful!

@Beka3695 Crazy! I am going to the DR too! Punta Cana. :smiley:

I've been to Punta Cana twice. It is great!!!! This is my first time to La Romana.
  • Efsim
    Efsim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    @boehle you are doing fine!
    I don’t know how to reply to a specific message someone writes.
    May 10 Friday
    PW:207
    CW: 202.8

Yay!!!!!!
  • boehle
    Options
    Efsim wrote: »
    @boehle you are doing fine!
    I don’t know how to reply to a specific message someone writes.
    May 10 Friday
    PW:207
    CW: 202.8

Yay!!!!!!

Thank you and you can click on quote under their post and that responds it
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    Let me make a note before i post this next thing... Being a team captain and having 2 jobs, isn't easy. I WILL miss things so if I do, I apologize. Unless you miss 3 weeks in a row, it is not a big thing to weigh in late or me miss something.

Overdue weights:
    @Choconutz54
    @iLadyT

due today:
    @Smart_Beautiful_Strong
    @lhughes2019
    @guitargirl55
    @efsim
    @redhairannie

Also, we still have room for someone to join the step challenge. I just need steps through this past Sunday

Sorry, but I just want to make sure it's captured b/c I don't want to be dropped off of the group....sorry if I offended anyone...
  • boehle
    Options

Overdue weights:
    @Choconutz54
    @iLadyT

due today:
    @Smart_Beautiful_Strong
    @lhughes2019
    @guitargirl55
    @efsim
    @redhairannie

Sorry, but I just want to make sure it's captured b/c I don't want to be dropped off of the group....sorry if I offended anyone...

Its ok, no big deal.
    You dont get dropped unless you pretty much dont post for a month.
    You post enough that you'd not get dropped lol
  • lhughes2019
    lhughes2019 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi all, not a good week here, no excuse really just not trying hard enough ☹️

PW 153.6
    CW 154.8
  • ssummerlin80
    ssummerlin80 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Steps 5/9--7,712
  • Efsim
    Efsim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    May 19th steps 10,249
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone...

After a bit of discussion, the moderators are going to be changing it up a bit for the remaining month of May.

We are going to be eliminating the Moderators Challenge as it stands now. Instead, we are going to try introducing a Moderators Topic of the Week. This will be spearheaded by Greg and I welcome any feedback about the change.

The Moderators Topic of the Week will be an informative (and interactive) discussion on things like nutrition, dieting, fitness, etc. and will be designed to provide more "support" to the challengers in the group.

The weekly "Team Challenge" will continue as it has right along and will continue to rotate to a different team each week. I remind the team captains that the weekly challenges do not need to be elaborate, sometimes basic is just as good if not better.

Thanks
    Steve
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    May 10th steps
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday all!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    Good Morning Everyone...

After a bit of discussion, the moderators are going to be changing it up a bit for the remaining month of May.

We are going to be eliminating the Moderators Challenge as it stands now. Instead, we are going to try introducing a Moderators Topic of the Week. This will be spearheaded by Greg and I welcome any feedback about the change.

The Moderators Topic of the Week will be an informative (and interactive) discussion on things like nutrition, dieting, fitness, etc. and will be designed to provide more "support" to the challengers in the group.

The weekly "Team Challenge" will continue as it has right along and will continue to rotate to a different team each week. I remind the team captains that the weekly challenges do not need to be elaborate, sometimes basic is just as good if not better.

Thanks
    Steve

THANKS BOSS I'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE...
    AS STATED IN THE ABOVE I AM GOING TO DO THE RESEARCH FOR YOU......GIVE YOU THE PROS AND CONS OF THAT WEEKS TOPIC...
    REMEMBER I AM OLD, RETIRED, AND WELL USED AND DIFFERENTLY NOT A MEDICAL EXPERT BY STRETCH OF THE MEANS... SO PLEASE CONSULT YOUR MEDICAL TEAM/EXPERTS BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY CHANGES TO YOUR YOUR LIFE STYLE.
    THE ARTICLES THAT I FIND ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY... MAYBE YOU'LL LEARN SOMETHING OR NOT.... I AM JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE FOR YOU TO MULL OVER......I WILL COVER A VAST SELECTION OF TOPICS THAT WILL HELP YOU MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LIFE STYLE INCLUDING FITNESS,NUTRITION, LIFE STYLES, MENTAL FITNESS ETC ETC....

IF YOU HAVE A TOPIC OR CONVERSATION YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEN BY ALL MEANS LET ME KNOW THROUGH E-MAIL....gregor5453@gmail.com ....OR PM ME THROUGH THE MFP MESSAGE CENTER....OR DROP INTO THE WARRIORS TEAM THREAD AND LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR ME THERE.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO GIVING YOU THE BEST INFORMATION I CAN BOTH GOOD AND MAYBE NOT SO GOOD..
    THANKS AS ALWAYS
    GREG
  • debbiemcgu
    debbiemcgu Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi all, not a good week here, no excuse really just not trying hard enough ☹️

PW 153.6
    CW 154.8
    It happens! Just don’t allow a bad week to derail your efforts. Mine wasn’t stellar either but I plan on using it as an example of what NOT to do!
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options

You do a great job!!! Thank you for your AWESOMENESS!!!!

You are both awesome <3

This discussion has been closed.