lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Tuesday
    May 7th
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    THE REST OF THIS MOD CHALLENGE HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH TH REST OF THE CHALLENGE
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10742403/week-1-mod-challenge-drink-it-up#latest
    SORRY IT WAS LATE
    I WAS NOT EXPECTING TO BE IN TOWN ALL DAY YESTERDAY
    MORE SAD NEWS FROM THE VA FOR THE FAMILY
  • Efsim
    Efsim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    May 7th steps 13,800
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a little rough, as I am battling a head cold and was less active than usual.

I got in 7094 steps (Tuesday 5/7).

I know I gained weight this weekend, so I am really hoping to be down again for weigh in on Friday - but I have a really bad habit of pigging out when I don't feel my best. I am going to try to push through it this week!

@navydaddjtc - I am very sad to hear things aren't going well with the VA and your family. Best of luck to you!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    CAPTAINS AND TEAM MEMBERS!

There has been a bad link posted where you can go to look at the MAY Spreadsheets. I just corrected it (I hope!) so all the information should now be visible.

For more details, captains please check the Captain's Lounge thread for my last message. The link is there, and if there are ANY problems, please leave a message there ASAP.

I'm sorry for the problem - I'm not sure where the bad link came from or how it got there, but it should be ok now!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING SHRINKERS!!!!

A quick hello. Hope everyone is doing well.
    Anything excited for Wednesday? Today will be hectic at my work - this will most likely be the only time I stop by.... One of our staffers is graduating from college and I drew the short straw to man the office while everyone else goes to her ceremony.
    Tonight I must pack for my trip. I have a dining table full of clothing but nothing in a suitcase yet. I like to pack 3-4 days early JIC I find something missing.

I am staying on point with food today - although I have not been logging. I did prep sunday and doing a good job sticking with it:)

Well, that Is all for me - have an awesome Wednesday.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

Anything excited for Wednesday? Today will be hectic at my work - this will most likely be the only time I stop by.... One of our staffers is graduating from college and I drew the short straw to man the office while everyone else goes to her ceremony.
    Tonight I must pack for my trip. I have a dining table full of clothing but nothing in a suitcase yet. I like to pack 3-4 days early JIC I find something missing.

I am staying on point with food today - although I have not been logging. I did prep sunday and doing a good job sticking with it:)

I get you with the packing. We are going home for the month of June. We leave on the 31st of May. I already have started making lists. It will be challenging packing for the trip as the weather in Newfoundland in June is very unpredictable.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    overdue:
    @Choconutz54
    @RandiHaszel - will be removed this week without a weight

due today:
    @alexis1616
    @iLadyT
    @LaurieWrobo

PW: 162.9
    CW: 162.7

Small loss, but better than a gain - working on it slow but sure.....
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options

Today is a slow day, but I have a couple of big projects; tomorrow, I am in an all-day meeting, fun, fun, leaving my home @ 6:00 AM CT to travel to our IL office to start @ 8 AM.....
    This weather, though, is really playing on my motivation - mostly non-stop clouds, rain and COLD....:(
  • ssummerlin80
    ssummerlin80 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

It's my first day back to work since vacation, so I'm trying to get caught up on everything I missed. I'm hoping to get a walk in at lunch. I've done well on my food so far today, as well. Hoping I can keep it up through dinner. Hope you have a good trip!
  • ssummerlin80
    Options

Today is a slow day, but I have a couple of big projects; tomorrow, I am in an all-day meeting, fun, fun, leaving my home @ 6:00 AM CT to travel to our IL office to start @ 8 AM.....
    This weather, though, is really playing on my motivation - mostly non-stop clouds, rain and COLD....:(

Bad weather is the worst. It can really kill your motivation. Hoping it clears up for you soon! Safe travels tomorrow!
  • ssummerlin80
    Options
    Hello All!

I'm 5'4" and currently 138 lbs.

My goal is 125, and the last few lbs are kicking me in the butt - so I am ready to push HARD to get to where I need to be!

My hobbies are horses and board games. To lose I have been calorie counting and doing a little bit of running/increased exercise.

I'm really excited to be a part of the team!

Welcome!
  • ssummerlin80
    Options
    Hey everyone, so now that I know I am where I'm supposed to be, I guess I'll introduce myself! My name is Anna, I am the mother of 2 beautiful kiddo's, a wife to an amazing husband who recently has lost 42lbs, an Army veteran, and a 911 dispatcher. I have a long way to go on my weight loss journey but I am taking it one small goal at a time and doing whatever I can to achieve it before I go back to Hawaii next year! I enjoy watching documentaries, reading historical fiction, sewing and lounging out in the sun when it is shining and not freezing here in Wisconsin! I love animals dearly and one day would love to start my own hobby farm with fainting goats, among other animals. I'm always open to accountabilibuddies and new friends! Feel free to add me!

Welcome to the team, Anna!
  • ssummerlin80
    Options
    ^^ sweet.

Thanks guys for having me.

Welcome to the team!!!

Welcome, Paul!
  • Silent_Soliloquy
    Silent_Soliloquy Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Had a friend stop by my office today and insist we go out to lunch ... the place we were going to go was closed until noon (it was 11) ... so we ended up getting burger and fries.

I feel so gross right now.

The good news is my knee feels quite a bit better so i plan on running at least some of it off after work. Im aiming to get out of the office early enough to leave Skrump at daycare and jog.

cncijyw3pk65.jpg

It was good though..
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    atleast you weighed in today and you can enjoy a few days for your bday as long as you stay active.
    BTW, Is that 5 guys?
  • Silent_Soliloquy
    Silent_Soliloquy Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Totally 5 guys !!!

Yeah ... i plan on reasonably re-feeding today (i fasted mon and tues) ... being very modest thursday ... and friday is my Bday so dinner will be rediculous.

Then comes the every weekend "just dont drink ... okay just one beer ... okay one more" tango.
This discussion has been closed.