Replies

• Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    Pw: 200.2
    Cw: 199.2

Not celebrating the 100's yet. It needs to be 2 weeks in a row.

I have the same rule!!! your doing fab defo be 'official' one-derland nest week :)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    June 6
    Weigh in day-Thursday
    Previous - 184
    Current - 184

@Nicoletime4me, that is great that you were able to maintain while you were taking a small mental break! I hope things are in place for you to start losing again....we are ready to cheer you on!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Thursday 6.6.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no - I needed an unplanned snack before dinner because I started to feel dizzy. Dinner was still a couple of hours away.
    Exercise: 20 minute yoga

Sunday: yes
    Monday: yes
    Tuesday: yes
    Wednesday: yes
    Thursday: no

@brandi_84, you've got a good looking week taking shape there!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    Wednesday, June 5
    Tracking - Yes
    Under - No :( , 11 calories over
    Exercise - Yes, treadmill 35 mins

Sunday - No
    Monday - Yes
    Tuesday - Yes
    Wednesday - No

@pkg1998, only 11 over is good enough in my books!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Having problems with app. Could not get into the Community section till now!

Traced. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercised. Yes
    Stationary. Bike 40 mins. Med effort

@goodreadsgal, I am glad you are back into the Community, but you are still posting on the wrong thread. You are on team Run Track Minds.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    Thursday weigh-in

Last week 127.8
    Today 125.6

Yeah! Finally moving in right direction!

@cossmoss15, over two pounds lost is most definitely moving in the right direction!!! For most of us women, 125 pounds is below our goal weight, except, of course for the very petite. Just wondering what your ultimate goal weight is?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weighing in early again (I should be back to Fridays next week)

Last: 243.9
    This: 242.7

I continue with the slow and steady losses. I am down 11.7 lbs in the past 12 weeks. And this makes 11 out of the past 12 weeks I have lost weight - and the week I gained it was only 0.2 lbs.
    Ideally we would all like those big multi-pound losses but I am very happy with how this has gone after my vacation.

@erikNJ, so happy for you that all these small losses have added up to something substantial!! Even with continuing this trend, you should be into the 30's by month's end!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    5/31/19: 232.2

Weigh In:

6/7/19: 229.2

@Bradleys8299, whoo hoo!! Now there's a good week, Stacey!! Three pounds gone and into the 20's!! Well done!!
  • jrh_this_better_work
    jrh_this_better_work Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    6/6

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: loads! Ran only a mile and a bit on a hilly treadmill; walked around my empty school for 35 minutes while on the phone; body pump day 2!

Mini-challenge
    Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tues: yes
    Wed: yes
    Thurs: yes

I'm concerned about Saturday because my in-laws are coming into town and that always leads to less healthy meals because the will only eat what they have always eaten. Still, I get to make my own choices about what actually goes in my mouth. So, it's on me!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thursday, June 6th Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 30 minute walk
    Steps: 12,115

Friday Weigh in: 123.5

This weekend will be interesting, my brother is having a short-notice wedding on the 18th, and my sister and I are throwing them an engagement party/shower tomorrow. I'm not going to go crazy, but I am planning on eating reasonable amounts of delicious food. We will see how it effects weight next week, but I also start my half-marathon training on Monday, so exercise will be mandatory, not "if I can fit it in". Next week and the following Monday are my last week of school, so I am very much looking forward to summer vacation!

@susanpiper57, you are only up half a pound from where you were last week...not bad at all considering you were on antibiotics. Mandatory exercise next week, like you said, will go a long way to help you get rid of that half pound and then some!! Enjoy the engagement party/shower....family celebrations such as this are meant to be celebrated!! Have a little bit of everything, just don't go crazy!!!
  • HASWLRS
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I am assuming some of these missed weigh-ins are due to the glitches in the app and the website, but here is the list, nonetheless....

Last chance to weigh-In for June Week #1 is tomorrow, Saturday the 8th:

Sunday: @missyms740

Monday:
    @alice90808 and @danielletoynton9

Tuesday:
    @ajaejae and @violasmith85

Wednesday: @24blfn

Thursday: @MarchelleLynne, @mickey10111 and @sandkp*

Friday: @ForLangston and @murdog3t

Saturday: @kc9agz and @poorvi09arora
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    WEIGH-IN
    Week: Week 1
    Today: Friday, June 7th
    Previous week's weight: 159.7lbs
    Current week's weight: 160.7lbs
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    WEIGH-IN

@Krysless2, it's only a pound. That's not too bad, considering you were flying blind for most of this week!! Next week will be better because I am assuming it will also be glitch-free!!
  • danielletoynton9
    danielletoynton9 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh on Friday o_O

Last week 175
    This week 171

I did weigh on Monday but couldn't seem to get on here and then it totally slipped my mind the last couple of days! So sorry about that.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    WEIGH-IN

@Krysless2, it's only a pound. That's not too bad, considering you were flying blind for most of this week!! Next week will be better because I am assuming it will also be glitch-free!!

I sincerely hope so! Last week I was heading upwards towards 165 so this week was purely damage control! 🤯 But I'm happy with my efforts and your support!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Monday weigh on Friday o_O

Last week 175
    This week 171

I did weigh on Monday but couldn't seem to get on here and then it totally slipped my mind the last couple of days! So sorry about that.

@danielletoynton9, I knew that was going to be the case for at least some of the missing weigh-ins. Glad you could get on now, especially with a four pound loss!!! What a great start to June for you!!
  • danielletoynton9
    danielletoynton9 Posts: 13 Member
    Options

@HASWLRS I was actually really shocked and I'm not sure how it happened as I feel like I pigged out last week! And this week for that matter too lol. Dreading weighing again Monday!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    234.6 a .2 gain. All good on my end. 229: I’m coming after you this month🤩 thanks @HASWLRS for your support n tracking us🌈
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    234.6 a .2 gain. All good on my end. 229: I’m coming after you this month🤩 thanks @HASWLRS for your support n tracking us🌈

@ForLangston, that's right....all good!! Basically a maintain. You had a bigger loss last week, and holding steady the week following seems to be the trend.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS I was actually really shocked and I'm not sure how it happened as I feel like I pigged out last week! And this week for that matter too lol. Dreading weighing again Monday!

@danielletoynton9, do your best to have a restrained eating weekend, and accept whatever the scales say come Monday. You can't undo what you've already done...you can just move on from it!!
This discussion has been closed.