WORKOUT WARRIORS TEAM CHAT - JUNE 2019

Replies

• 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Hey team! Wow what a weekend for me. I binge ate all the carbs and sugar I could find in the house. I felt so sick. It was terrible. Saturday I did so great all day and as soon as the sun went down, bam it was on!! I think it was a race to see how much I could eat before 10 pm. Saturday is the past now and Sunday has been great so far. The sun isn't down yet but I have high hopes that I won't eat like I did on Saturday night. I am back on the Keto wagon. I want to get at least 21 days straight on the Keto before I have an opinion on it. I know I can do it and it starts today!!

@ConfidentRaven congrats on moving more, you'll be upping that step goal in no time!

@megnolia82 We all have our slip ups once in a while, so we get up and brush ourselves off and start again. Hope your foot feels better soon. Good job on the steps BTW!

@Patti705 Good job on the steppin'. I've done the same thing at night trying to get steps in. LOL

@runarml and @NikMar great job on the steps!

@RubyRed427 sounds like you're doing great, and you're well on your way to reaching your goal. Way to go!!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    (Mel crosses fi gers that this post does indeed post.)

I have been unable to post in the forums for days. I can read, but my responses don't post. I don't know if it is MFP or my internet connection or what. I can post on my feed so I think it's MFP. It updated for my phone last night so here's hoping.

Since I can't remember the last time I posted my steps:
    6/10 - 11088
    6/11 - 11409
    6/12 - 12236
    6/13 - 11265
    6/14 - 10165
    6/15 - 12006

I have missed you guys and I'm proud of your great work this week!!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Sunday’s macros. Got pretty close almost perfect! Lol
    zjpyws76bf6p.png
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 859 Member
    Steps June 15: 14,722

Just a little too tired to get the last couple hundred.
  • DDM358
    DDM358 Posts: 77 Member
    Username: DDM358
    Weigh in Week: Week 3
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 197
    Today's Weight: 197
  • clairetomkinson
    clairetomkinson Posts: 73 Member
    Username: Clairetomkinson
    Week: June Week 2
    PW = 117.0kg
    CW= 116.0kg
  • melissafeagins
    MelissaFeagins
    Week3
    PW: 164.1
    CW : 166.6

Not happy with this gain, although I think some of it is water retention. Lots of sodium the couple of days while I was using vacation days I would lose if I didn't take them.

Today's goals:
    1. 80 oz water
    2. Hot yoga
  • megnolia82
    Good morning warriors!

I am doing a workweek hustle on Fitbit and my goal is 100,000 steps. Last week I was at 93,000.

I find my mornings easiest to rack up the steps so I’m going to try for 10,000 by 1:00pm. I’ll check in :)
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited June 2019
    d5mb3efpprqa.png
    GOOD MORNING MY MIGHTY
    du8x5st7mx4a.png

mf93w5z203zt.png
    THE MONDAY WEIGH IN CREW IS
    CLAIRETOMKINSON
    CLARK2RL
    melissafeagins
    runarml

@shockvalue07 ...SOUNDS LIKE SATURDAY WAS NOT EVEN A GOOD NITE FOR YA... OKAY HERE WE GO....... HEAD HELD HIGH , SHOULDERS SQUARE, BACK STRAIGHT AND NOW LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS AND GET THIS KETO DIET UNDER-WEIGH.

@melissafeagins ... GOT YOUR STEPS AND WEIGH IN POSTED... MISSED YOU 2 .. I KNOW YOUR DISAPPOINTED WITH THE NUMBERS FOR THIS PAST WEEK, BUT THAT BEING SAID I KNOW YOU WILL COMEBACK EVEN STRONGER THIS WEEK

@megnolia82 STEP COUNT HAS BEEN POSTED. YOUR DOING GREAT MEG THESE LAST FEW WEEKS IS THE BEST I HAVE SEEN FROM YOU IN A LONG WHILE.. KEEP AT TI YOU GOT THIS

@DDM358 ...WEIGH IN IS POSTED DORA THANKS

@clairetomkinson WEIGH IN IS POSTED THANKS WTG ON THE LOSS GREAT JOB KEEP AT IT

LET'S MAKE THIS EVEN BETTER THAN WE DID IN WEEK 2 ...WE GOT THIS TEAM

• runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Runarml
    Week 3
    Monday
    PW: 141.3
    CW: 141.2

I wasn’t very good with my eating this week so I’ll take a no gain.

Steps Sunday 6/16: 27,474

Volunteer worked at a restaurant basically delivering food and bussing tables for 4 hours with my daughter to help pay for her school trip next year. It was exhausting and my feet ached!
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Username: LonniJay
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 243
    Today's Weight: 245

Got busy and forgot!
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited June 2019
    runarml wrote: »
    Runarml
    Week 3
    Monday
    PW: 141.3
    CW: 141.2

I wasn’t very good with my eating this week so I’ll take a no gain.

Steps Sunday 6/16: 27,474

Volunteer worked at a restaurant basically delivering food and bussing tables for 4 hours with my daughter to help pay for her school trip next year. It was exhausting and my feet ached!

@runarml ..WEIGH IN POSTED....OHH YEAH THOSE RESTAURANT TAKE OVERS CAN BE MURDEROUS IF YOUR NOT USE TO THAT TYPE OF WORK....GOOD FOR YOU THOUGH SUPPORTING YOUR DAUGHTER AND HER CLASSMATES
    KUDOS ERIN
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,087 Member
    steps 16 June: 10,480
  • melissafeagins
    MelissaFeagins
    Week3
    PW: 164.1
    CW : 166.6

Not happy with this gain, although I think some of it is water retention. Lots of sodium the couple of days while I was using vacation days I would lose if I didn't take them.

Today's goals:
    1. 80 oz water
    2. Hot yoga

Need one more 8 oz glass of water for that goal. Thunderstorm knocked out power at the yoga studio so classes are canceled tonight. I walked the dog instead. Not as many calories, but better than doing nothing.
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Gutcutter500
    Week 3
    Sunday
    PW: 230.2
    CW: 236.2 Yikes!!!!
    Steps: 68493
  • megnolia82
    Thanks for the encouragement @Navydaddjtc! I am finally back on track. I had a difficult 18 months or so. I just couldn’t get in the right frame of mind, but it wasn’t all weight and food related. I would say my eating and drinking were symptoms of unsettled emotions and life stress in general. I have never been so happy at work as I have been this year, I am finding parenting a lot easier to navigate than the last few years.

I know I’m just two weeks into my new habits but every day gives me more confidence that I will keep it up.

• megnolia82
    17,034 steps June 17th.
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited June 2019
    @melissafeagins .... SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE POWER OUTAGE.. BUT THE WALK WITH THE POOCH WILL DO JUST FINE FOR YA...
    @Gutcutter500 ....WEIGHT POSTED YIKES IS RIGHT DOC ...TIME TO GET BACK ON THAT BICYCLE OF YOUR S AND GET TO PEDALIN...
    @megnolia82 .... YOUR WELCOME AND YES YOUR ON POINT AND WE ARE GOING TO KEEP IT THAT WAY...
    TIME FOR ME TO CALL IT A DAY TEAM
    csrzks7bkiz5.png
    SEE YOU AL IN THE AM
  • melissafeagins
    Today is a free clinic day. Goals are:
    80 oz of water
    12000 steps
  • megnolia82
    Good morning!

Ok, yesterday I did not hit my 20,000 steps goal, so today I am going to aim for 23,000.

• 20KimmieKim16
    edited June 2019
    WEEK 3
    Daily Exercise
    Sunday: walk 30 mins
    Monday: walk 60 mins
    Steps
    Sunday: 17,961
    Monday: 23,403
  • 20KimmieKim16
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Good morning!

Ok, yesterday I did not hit my 20,000 steps goal, so today I am going to aim for 23,000.
    Good morning back at ya! Good luck on the steps! I got 23,000 yesterday and now today my foot hurts a little more than usual. I have that plantar fasciitis. I hope it gets better with weight loss and stretching.

@melissafeagins good luck with your goals today!

• Navydaddjtc
    072wodkf1xiu.png
    GOOD MORNIN TEAM AND WELCOME ANOTHER
    TERRIFIC TUESDAY

THERE IS ONLY ONE WEIGH IN TODAY AND THAT IS
    @mrshorntonk
    AND THERE IS ONLY ONE LEFT TO WEIGH FROM MONDAY AND THAT IS
    @clark2rl

TODAY MY GOALS ARE COMPLETING MY WATER AEROBIC CLASS AS STRONG AS I STARTED IT
    DRINK TILL I SHRINK A POUND OR 2
    BREATHE DEEPLY AND ENJOY THE DAY AND WHAT EVER IT BRINGS TO ME

WILL BE IN TOWN TODAY SO I WILL CHAT WITH ALL LATER

HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY
    GREG

• 20KimmieKim16
    GOOD MORNING WARRIORS!!

igrz0fyl9w4v.png

HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!!

• Navydaddjtc
    THE FITBIT STATS FOR THE WEEK
    mmwcdg6fgb6v.png
    mrsyh0dcyno8.png
  • Navydaddjtc
    HEY THERE WARRIORS JUMP ON OVER AND SUPPORT THIS POSTING FOR THE GROUP
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10750243/july-2019-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-support-group/p1?new=1
    COME ON LETS PROMOTE OUR GROUP AND KICK THE OTHER TO THE CURB..
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited June 2019
    HEHEHEHEHE I AM BACK AT IT AGAIN
    JUMP ON OVER AND SUPPORT THIS POSTING FOR THE GROUP
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10750247/july-2019-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-support-group/p1?new=1
    COME ON LETS PROMOTE OUR GROUP AND KICK THE OTHER TO THE CURB..
  • mrshorntonk
    mrshorntonk Posts: 13 Member
    Week 1: 188.3
    Week 2: 188.5
    Week 3: 185.6

Need to get my lingo down, do we say PW for last weeks weight or PW for the beginning of the month? And then CW for the current week weigh in?
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,087 Member
    Oh heck!!! I'll never learn! A colleague brought in lots of home made cakes today for us all to enjoy. What I should have done was walked away and hid from the sight of the delicious cakes. What I actually did was to have not just one slice, but two!!! I never learn! :'(

Steps 17 Jun: 11,342 - I was stuck in a traffic jam and was over an hour late getting home. Too late to go to body combat, so had to make do with a walk instead!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Week 1: 188.3
    Week 2: 188.5
    Week 3: 185.6

Need to get my lingo down, do we say PW for last weeks weight or PW for the beginning of the month? And then CW for the current week weigh in?

yes
    Previous Weight=PW
    Current Weight=CW

You can also post your weight in this format

mrshorntonk
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 188.5
    Current weight: 185.6
This discussion has been closed.