• 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    quiarga wrote: »
    Quiarga
    Week 2
    Wednesdays
    Previous 129.4
    Current 132.4 😡😡

Thanks for weighing in. Remember one day at a time and you'll be fine!

megnolia82 wrote: »
    18,438 steps June 11

Got you logged! Awesome steps!
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,087 Member
    Steps Tues 11/6 - 10,260
  • 20KimmieKim16
    NikMar wrote: »
    Steps Tues 11/6 - 10,260

Got your steps logged! Good steppin’!
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 859 Member
    Steps June 12: 23,678

My feet and ankles are sore today lol.

Hopefully weigh in tomorrow shows a little movement. I have been working so hard this week. Looking forward to it!

Have a great sleep if you’re just heading to bed like me. Have a great day if you read this when you wake up.
  • Lukdbestucan16
    Lukdbestucan16 Posts: 168 Member
    Hi Team. A couple bad binge days and 3.5 lbs gained. Lost .5 of it today then. I know it's just water weight that will come down by next week
    Lukdbestucan16
    Weigh in day Thursday
    Pw :217.5
    CW: 220
    Sorry Team
  • megnolia82
    Weigh in June 13

Last week: 197
    Today: 194.2

My goal is to get out of the 190s by the end of June.
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    ConfidentRaven
    PW 329.2
    CW 324.4
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Steps June 12: 23,678

My feet and ankles are sore today lol.

Hopefully weigh in tomorrow shows a little movement. I have been working so hard this week. Looking forward to it!

Have a great sleep if you’re just heading to bed like me. Have a great day if you read this when you wake up.

Got your steps logged. Wow, no wonder your feet and ankles are sore, that's a lot of steps. Keep up the great effort, it'll pay off in the end!
    Hi Team. A couple bad binge days and 3.5 lbs gained. Lost .5 of it today then. I know it's just water weight that will come down by next week
    Lukdbestucan16
    Weigh in day Thursday
    Pw :217.5
    CW: 220
    Sorry Team

Got you logged. Don't sweat the small stuff, you'll bounce back and get the weight off!
    Weigh in June 13

Last week: 197
    Today: 194.2

My goal is to get out of the 190s by the end of June.

Got you logged. I wish I had your motivation. You are doing great with your weight loss journey. I know you can reach your June goal! You have us here to support you, of course you will succeed.
    ConfidentRaven
    PW 329.2
    CW 324.4

Got you logged. You are killin' this weight loss!! You got this under control and you are doing great!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Steps are not very good, I've been off work for the last week and I haven't been very good with exercise or diet. I go back to work on Saturday, so I will get back on my regular routine and then maybe some of this weight will come off by next Friday.

Sun:5,210
    Mon:7,293
    Tues:1,157
    Wed: 0
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,087 Member
    Steps Wed 12 June - 11,706

NikMar
    Week 2
    Thursday
    Previous weight 144.2lb
    Current weight 143.6lb
  • 20KimmieKim16
    NikMar wrote: »
    Steps Wed 12 June - 11,706

NikMar
    Week 2
    Thursday
    Previous weight 144.2lb
    Current weight 143.6lb

Got you logged! Moving in the right direction. Great job!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    I tried the Keto diet for 5 days last week. I didn't do well at all with my diet this week. I think I will try the Keto again this week. I think I have a better understanding of what I need to do in order to continue on the Ketogenic diet longer than 5 days. I hope anyways. Fingers crossed I can make it 6 or 7 days this time.
    Has anyone else tried this diet, or is currently on this diet?
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    GOOD AFTERNOON TEAM
    8p9wtqooos97.png
    FOR NOT BEING AROUND THESE PAST 2 DAYS

YESTERDAY WAS MORE DOC'S APPOINTMENTS ERRANDS AND GROCERY SHOPPING KEPT BUSY ALL DAY YESTERDAY AND I WAS
    qzv71ud9nqf8.png

SO LET ME CATCH YOU UP REAL QUICKLY
    TODAY WAS AQUATIC PT FIRST TIME BACK IN THE POOL AFTER A LONG ABSENCE.... 6O MINS THERE THEN OFF TO MY PODIATRY AND ORTHO APPT.
    HERE ARE THINGS DOC CHAPPEL DISCOVERED ..ALIGNMENT OF THE LEG IS OFF SHOULD LOOK AN L MINE LOOKS LIKES A J BONE SPURS HAVE DEVELOP MAJORLY....THERE IS NO LONGER ANY CARTILAGE AT ALL SO EVERY THING IS BONE TO BONE AND HURTS LIKE HELL... THE BRACE THAT I WEAR IS NO LONGER DOING WHAT IT WAS INTENDED TO DO IT IS WORN OUT NO DAH DOC

SO HERE IS WHAT THE PLAN IS ......I GOT A CORTISONE SHOT TODAY ... WE WILL SEE HOW LONG THAT KEEPS ME PAIN FREE... HE WANTS ME TO PUT THROUGH THE PACES SO THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM GOING TO DO THIS COMING WEEK. THEN IN THE NEXT VISIT WE WILL FIT ME FOR A NEW BRACE AND IF THE SHOT IS STILL WORKING AND I CAN GET BY WITH 2 A YEAR THEN NO SURGERY IF THAT AND THE BRACE WORKS ... IF NOT THEN WE WILL LOOK AT THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE... SO THERE YOU HAVE IT IN A NUT SHELL 2 HRS IN HIS OFFICE... I LIKE HIM A LOT.... STRAIGHT SHOOTER ... NO GAMES .. NO BIG WORDS I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ....THIS IS WHAT WE GOTTA DO FOR RIGHT NOW THEN WE WILL CROSS THE NEXT BRIDGE WHEN THE TIMES COMES.

CHAT WITH YOU ALL TOMORROW FOR IT'S MY WEIGH IN DAY
    LATER
    GREG OUT

• Navydaddjtc
    I NEED SOME HELP MAJORLY....
    I WOULD LIKE TO DOWNLOAD MY TYPE OF MUSIC TO MY DESKTOP....I HAVE PANDORA JUST LETS ME DOWNLOAD WHEN I AM NOT IN WIFI OR CELL RANGE PLAYS ONLY IN THE OFFLINE MODE.,.. I HAVE AMAZON MUSIC PAID SUBSCRIPTION.... NOT SURE HOW TO DO IT...... HERE IS WHAT I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DO.... LOAD IT ON MY COMPUTER (DESKTOP..NOT MY PHONE ) SO I CAN THEN DOWNLOAD TO MY SYNC WHICH I CAN TAKE TO THE POOL WITH AS IT WATER PROOF.... OR I CAN PLAY IT OUTSIDE WHEN I WORKING OUTSIDE......ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED FOR SURE.
    THANKS GREG
  • 20KimmieKim16
    @Navydaddjtc
    boyfriend says maybe go on the amazon music and right click see if there are any options on it to download to your computer.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    MISSING WEIGH INS FOR WEEK 2!!!

@Gutcutter500 - SUNDAY
    @HatherM - WEDNESDAY
    @Kammerkv1 - WEDNESDAY
    @LESOCKIE - WEDNESDAY
    Please post your weights as soon as you can.
  • Navydaddjtc
    @Navydaddjtc
    boyfriend says maybe go on the amazon music and right click see if there are any options on it to download to your computer.
    MISSING WEIGH INS FOR WEEK 2!!!

@Gutcutter500 - SUNDAY
    @HatherM - WEDNESDAY
    @Kammerkv1 - WEDNESDAY
    @LESOCKIE - WEDNESDAY
    Please post your weights as soon as you can.

@shockvalue07 ...THANKS KIM YOUR THE BESTES
  • megnolia82
    14,231 steps June 13th
  • megnolia82
    Good morning sunshines!!!

Have an absolutely amazing day today!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    edited June 2019
    Week 2 weigh in
    Shockvalue07
    PW: 186.8
    CW: 191.8

So sorry team, I fell off the wagon. Good news is, I'm ready to get back on now.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    edited June 2019
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited June 2019
    CONTINUING WITH MEG'S MORNING GREETING
    y5jiy7l2x8tl.png
    User ID: Navydaddjtc
    MONTH:JUNE
    WEEK#:2
    Weigh in Day: FRIDAY
    Previous Weight: 274
    Current Weight: 272.5
    7 DAY STEP TOTAL:92283 7 DAY AVERAGE14868

THIS IS OKAY, BUT I AM GOING TO PUSH FOR BIGGER NUMBERS THIS COMING WEEK...

• 20KimmieKim16
    edited June 2019
    14,231 steps June 13th

Steps are logged! Keep up the good work. I think it's great that you've really stepped up your exercise game. How are you getting all these steps in? What is your favorite way to keep moving?

• Navydaddjtc
    14,231 steps June 13th

Steps are logged! Keep up the good work. I think it's great that you've really stepped up your exercise game. How are you getting all these steps in? What is your favorite way to move?

YEAH MEG WHAT'S YOUR SECRET....OTHER BEING ON YOUR FEET ALL DAY AS A TEACHER
  • 20KimmieKim16
    CONTINUING WITH MEG'S MORNING GREETING
    y5jiy7l2x8tl.png
    User ID: Navydaddjtc
    MONTH:JUNE
    WEEK#:2
    Weigh in Day: FRIDAY
    Previous Weight: 274
    Current Weight: 272.5
    7 DAY STEP TOTAL:92283 7 DAY AVERAGE14868

THIS IS OKAY, BUT I AM GOING TO PUSH FOR BIGGER NUMBERS THIS COMING WEEK...

Well look who's on the weight loss train now? Good job Greg!! I need a ticket for that train. I keep losing and regaining the same few pounds all the time. I am stuck in the 180's and creeping up to the 190's. Ugh!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited June 2019
    z3emjnlsvjnq.png

HERE ARE THE RESULTS SO FAR FOR THE GAME ON CHALLENGE BETWEEN US AND THE WAISTAWAYS
    LOOKING FOR SOME MORE CHALLENGERS FROM THE WOW'S FOR NEXT WEEKS SOIREE....
    WHAT DA-YA SAY YOU IN

WORKOUT WARRIORS VS WAISTAWAYS

WOW'S TOTALS WAW'S TOTALS
    POINTS...1,303 POINTS...1,419
    AVERAGE PER PLAYER 434 AVERAGE PER PLAYER 284

zw482v41nhmc.png

COME ON WARRIORS LETS PUSH IT NO LOSERS HERE JUST WARRIORS

• megnolia82
    14,231 steps June 13th

Steps are logged! Keep up the good work. I think it's great that you've really stepped up your exercise game. How are you getting all these steps in? What is your favorite way to keep moving?

Greg got it - I’m a teacher librarian so I am busy bustling around all day with very little sitting time. But I have made a point this last week to always be moving. I am doing side to side steps while washing dishes, marching while brushing teeth, dancing while folding laundry. I’m really thinking about getting in as many steps as possible and trying to not ever stand still.

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,408 Member
    Week 2

PW 134.8
    CW 134.4

A loss is a loss
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited June 2019
    14,231 steps June 13th

Greg got it - I’m a teacher librarian so I am busy bustling around all day with very little sitting time. But I have made a point this last week to always be moving. I am doing side to side steps while washing dishes, marching while brushing teeth, dancing while folding laundry. I’m really thinking about getting in as many steps as possible and trying to not ever stand still.
    @shockvalue07 ... HEY KIM HERE ARE SOME IDEAS FROM MEG AKA @megnolia82 I GOING TO TRY THEM... CAN YOU PUT INTO PLAY AS A CNA... OH DUH GREG ......PROBABLY NOT A LOT OF DOWN TIME FOR YOU ON THE JOB

@megnolia82 ..GREAT IDEAS MEG..... I AM COOKING/DOMESTICATED TODAY CUZ THE DAMM RAIN IS HERE FOR THE FIRST PART OF THE MORNIN....... SO I'LL PUT SOME OF YOUR PRACTICES INTO PLAY AND SEE HOW I DO ...THANKS FOR IDEAS....

@abowersgirl ....WEIGHT IS POSTED...AND THAT'S A FACT A LOSS IS A LOSS WTG BTW
This discussion has been closed.