WORKOUT WARRIORS TEAM CHAT - JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I just wanted to remind you about the week 2 challenge. Click on the link below to check it out!!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10748643/week-2-group-challenge-beat-your-best#latest
  • mskatz1966
    mskatz1966 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    back from retreat--now on third day back; heavy duty elliptical (51minutes on Sunda; 25 minutes today; 40 minutes of exercise in pool yesterday (some swimming, treading water, sitdowns, hand presses, using water weights.

weighed in today at medical clinic at 229.2; down from 231.7 last wednesday on my scale naked; down from 235.8 when starting my fitness pal, and down from 247.6 five weeks ago when I started logging my foods and getting weight managemet advice.
    steady downward movement--total in excess of 18 lbs. Long, long way to go--as I am 5'8". long way to go as an overweight diabetic
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    [quote=

weighed in today at medical clinic at 229.2; down from 231.7 last wednesday on my scale naked; down from 235.8 when starting my fitness pal, and down from 247.6 five weeks ago when I started logging my foods and getting weight managemet advice.
    steady downward movement--total in excess of 18 lbs. Long, long way to go--as I am 5'8". long way to go as an overweight diabetic[/quote]

Excellent results in five weeks!! Way to go, you’re on your way and you will absolutely get where you need to be!
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/11: 17,289
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    runarml wrote: »
    Steps 6/11: 17,289

Steps posted!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    edited June 2019
    Options
    mskatz1966 wrote: »
    back from retreat--now on third day back; heavy duty elliptical (51minutes on Sunda; 25 minutes today; 40 minutes of exercise in pool yesterday (some swimming, treading water, sitdowns, hand presses, using water weights.
    steady downward movement--total in excess of 18 lbs. Long, long way to go--as I am 5'8". long way to go as an overweight diabetic
    Meg is right, you can absolutely do this weight loss thingy! You are doing so great! Keep up the motivation!
    BTW you are on the wrong team thread. You were assigned to the Shrinking Assets team. You need to report your weight there.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    x0r2zgbk4kd8.png
    AND A VERY GOOD MORNIN WARRIORS

ufb311yo585j.png

WEDNESDAY WEIGH IN WARRIORS ARE
    @BEAR479 <<<<<EXCUSED...STILL AT THE HOSPITAL WITH HER SON RECOVERING FROM SURGERY
    @HATHERM
    @Quiarga
    @Kammerkv1
    @LESOCKIE

5ayvcd1hkuq9.png

HAVE A GREAT HUMP DAY
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited June 2019
    Options
    hmcw47m2be3u.png
    LET ME CATCH YOU ALL UP WITH HOW WEEK 2 IS GOING FOR ME

SUNDAY....SAID GOOD BYE TO DJ AFTER 10 DAYS AT HOME AND THEN SPENT THE DAY WITH THE MRS. JUST HANGIN OUT .... TRACKED EVERYTHING FOOD, H2o, STEPS ETC ETC
    MONDAY....HEADED BACK OUTSIDE TO CONTINUE SNOWMAGGDEN 2018-19 CLEAN-UP STILL A LOT OF PROPERTY TO COVER HOWEVER THE WORK IS STARTING TO SHOW .... BIG FIRE PILES STARTING TO FORM OF BRUSH AND DOWN LIMBS AND SNAGS...WON'T GET TO LITE THESE OFF UNTIL FALL ..... TRACKED EVERYTHING AS ON SUNDAY
    TUE..... CONTINUED THE CLEANUP AND STARTING GETTING READY FOR THE FALLING OF 15 FIR TREES
    WARMER WEATHER IS UPON US HERE IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST AND SO THE H2o INTAKE HAS DOUBLED AS HAVE THE TRIPS TO THE HEAD. AGAIN EVERYTHING TRACKED AS BEFORE
    WED. NUTRITION VISIT TODAY WITH JESSICA MY NUTRITIONIST.... IT WILL BE MY MID WEEK AND MID MONTH WEIGH IN WITH HER AND WE GO OVER THE PLAN WE HAVE MADE AND ADJUST WHAT NEEDS TO BE ADJUSTED. WILL TRACK EVERYTHING AGAIN TODAY AS I HAVE SEVERAL ERRANDS TO RUN IN TOWN.
    THURS I AM RETURNING TO AQUA PT FOR 6 SESSIONS . LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT FOR SURE... AFTER THAT A VISIT WITH MY NEW PODIATRIST AND ORTHO SURGEON TO SEE WHATS WHAT WITH THIS FOOT/ ANKLE AND LOWER LEG OF MINE. HOPEFULLY MY GOALS IS TO GET A NEW FULL BRACE THAT ARTICULATE AT THE ANKLE.. MY CURRENT ONE IS A 90'S MODEL AND THE TECHNOLOGY HAS COME SO FAR... I MAY EVEN BE ELIGIBLE FOR A WHOLE NEW PROSTHETIC...WHO KNOWS I AM VERY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.
    WELL THAT'S THE WEEK IN A NUT SHELL SO FAR...

WISHING YOU ALL A GREAT HUMP DAY
    GREG

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    MY HUMP DAY STATS
    u0ei57soc451.png
    unnubq9kx50j.png
    AS ALWAYS ROOM HERE FOR IMPROVEMENT

• quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Quiarga
    Week 2
    Wednesdays
    Previous 129.4
    Current 132.4 😡😡
  • megnolia82
    Options
    18,438 steps June 11
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    quiarga wrote: »
    Quiarga
    Week 2
    Wednesdays
    Previous 129.4
    Current 132.4 😡😡

Thanks for weighing in. Remember one day at a time and you'll be fine!

megnolia82 wrote: »
    18,438 steps June 11

Got you logged! Awesome steps!
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Steps Tues 11/6 - 10,260
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    NikMar wrote: »
    Steps Tues 11/6 - 10,260

Got your steps logged! Good steppin’!
  • megnolia82
    Options
    Steps June 12: 23,678

My feet and ankles are sore today lol.

Hopefully weigh in tomorrow shows a little movement. I have been working so hard this week. Looking forward to it!

Have a great sleep if you’re just heading to bed like me. Have a great day if you read this when you wake up.
  • Lukdbestucan16
    Lukdbestucan16 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi Team. A couple bad binge days and 3.5 lbs gained. Lost .5 of it today then. I know it's just water weight that will come down by next week
    Lukdbestucan16
    Weigh in day Thursday
    Pw :217.5
    CW: 220
    Sorry Team
  • megnolia82
    Options
    Weigh in June 13

Last week: 197
    Today: 194.2

My goal is to get out of the 190s by the end of June.
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    ConfidentRaven
    PW 329.2
    CW 324.4
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    Steps June 12: 23,678

My feet and ankles are sore today lol.

Hopefully weigh in tomorrow shows a little movement. I have been working so hard this week. Looking forward to it!

Have a great sleep if you’re just heading to bed like me. Have a great day if you read this when you wake up.

Got your steps logged. Wow, no wonder your feet and ankles are sore, that's a lot of steps. Keep up the great effort, it'll pay off in the end!
    Hi Team. A couple bad binge days and 3.5 lbs gained. Lost .5 of it today then. I know it's just water weight that will come down by next week
    Lukdbestucan16
    Weigh in day Thursday
    Pw :217.5
    CW: 220
    Sorry Team

Got you logged. Don't sweat the small stuff, you'll bounce back and get the weight off!
    Weigh in June 13

Last week: 197
    Today: 194.2

My goal is to get out of the 190s by the end of June.

Got you logged. I wish I had your motivation. You are doing great with your weight loss journey. I know you can reach your June goal! You have us here to support you, of course you will succeed.
    ConfidentRaven
    PW 329.2
    CW 324.4

Got you logged. You are killin' this weight loss!! You got this under control and you are doing great!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    Steps are not very good, I've been off work for the last week and I haven't been very good with exercise or diet. I go back to work on Saturday, so I will get back on my regular routine and then maybe some of this weight will come off by next Friday.

Sun:5,210
    Mon:7,293
    Tues:1,157
    Wed: 0
This discussion has been closed.