Replies

• ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/10: 7,836
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I'm the other Captain for the Workout Warriors. I just wanted to pop in and remind you about the week 2 challenge. Click on the link below to check it out!!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10748643/week-2-group-challenge-beat-your-best#latest
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Sorry team for not posting weigh in last week (Friday) as we had guests over and went out of city for 3 days trip. After coming back checked my weight which was up few pounds, expectedly, but rather late for posting. Since Tuesday back on normal routine in diet and exercise.

Daily report:
    6/11 Steps 11643 run 3 km walk 4 km calories under
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Mjkozki wrote: »
    Hi!
    Here's the recipe, and I gotta say, noone believes it Keto!
    https://www.fittoservegroup.com/finally-a-keto-cream-cheese-coconut-flour-pound-cake/

You can also head over to YouTube, type in Keto Cream Cheese Coconut Flour pound cake, and watch it made step by step. You'll get two different people, but they use the same recipe, with one uses lemon extract instead of vanilla. I cut the recipe in half and made both, and made the glaze for the lemon which made it more Yum. Here's the "nutes" per slice:

Nutrition Information:
    YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE: 1
    Amount Per Serving:
    CALORIES: 217
    TOTAL FAT: 19.9g
    CARBOHYDRATES: 1.7g
    FIBER: 0.6g
    SUGAR: 0.4g
    PROTEIN: 6.1g
    Let me know how you like it! :)
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Mjkozki wrote: »
    Yesterday, I finally decided to make Cream cheese, Coconut Flour Pound Cake with lemon glaze. Sliced it up (12 slices) and it was amazingly good.
    Got on the scale this morning, and down 1 pound. Woohoo!

6/10 - 295

I need this recipe!!!! I have been contemplating making such cake, but making it in muffin tins and freezing them. This way - if I want cake, I can easily portion 1 piece without being tempted to eat the whole thing.

I also searched an old thread and found the recipe for high protein low carb cheesecake. If y'all are interested, I will post. It is a good substitute, but a little spongy compared to real cheesecake - Or maybe I am over cooking.

Yummy recipe! I wish I could make it! So far I have failed in all attempts at baking cakes.
  • ssummerlin80
    ssummerlin80 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    ssummerlin80
    Week 2
    Pw 168.6
    Cw 170.4

Steps
    6/10--9802
    6/11--9433
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    PW: 161.8
    CW: 161.8
    No change, but that's ok....my knee has been bothering me so I'm trying to concentrate on my calorie intake
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/11
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,595 Member
    Options
    PW: 161.8
    CW: 161.8
    No change, but that's ok....my knee has been bothering me so I'm trying to concentrate on my calorie intake

Take care of your knee.
  • southpalms
    southpalms Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    6/11 steps
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    6/11: 2498
    Went to the doctor again yesterday and got an air cast so hopefully my steps can go up today going forward.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 ARE YOU STILL HERE
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    I stole this from my wall today:

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The certain way to succeed is try just one more time. ~ Thomas Edison
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 ARE YOU STILL HERE

Yes
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    CAPTAINS LOUNGE PLEASE
  • 171lake
    171lake Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    PW 147.2
    CW 146

6/10 steps
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Guitargirl55
    Steps
    6/10 8693
    6/11 9185
  • Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I have only been serious about my diet for a couple weeks now, and am realizing how hard this is, especially since I hurt my knee and can't exercise for 2-3 more weeks. So I spent some time yesterday perusing the motivation and success boards. Patience and discipline were a recurring theme in these 2 boards. And I realized - I have zero patience and little self-discipline. While I get some motivation from outside, i.e., looking at others' successes, my diabetes numbers, etc., I am seeing that my success will only come from within - from patience and discipline. These are habits that I need to develop. Not just for weight loss, but to maintain and keep it off. Life-long habits. Habits come through having the discipline to do the same thing over and over until it becomes part of daily life, and with patience while learning and ingraining those habits. Discipline and patience to see me through when motivation fails me.
    Just sharing my personal insights as I learn and grow in this experience. Have a fabulous week! Pam
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/11: 10,965
This discussion has been closed.