Steps:
    6/8 15,221
    6/9 11,165
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Happy Monday!!!

I must confess... I did not food prep yesterday. I slept a lot. I feel like my body needed it so I just rested. I have logged today so far and I'm in a good position for dinner tonight - which I have not planned...

As I stated earlier, I was 227.8 Saturday. OUCH - this was a shocker. I did weigh again this am and was 226.4...

HERE IS TO ONWARD AND DOWNWARD!!!!

You got this!!! Forward! Dont look back!
  • debbiemcgu
    debbiemcgu Posts: 23 Member
    Options

Sorry I’m so late!
    PW 211
    CW 211

I had a rough week health wise but I’m trying to get back on track!
  • RecipeScrapper
    RecipeScrapper Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Sorry for being MIA for most of last week. Hubby's health is not good right now. He started home infusions for the next three weeks. He is such a Nervous Ned when it comes to these sorts of things and is driving me a bit wacky. A nurse comes each Monday and Friday to put on pressure dressings for his rt foot and leg and he gets a big box of "goodies" each Thursday for his weekly infusions, which are twice daily.

With all of this going on I am stress eating and not drinking enough water. Very lucky to have stayed the same on weight. That was probably from all the back and forth with hubby.

Blessings,
    B
  • RecipeScrapper
    RecipeScrapper Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Weigh In post

PW: 342.2
    CW: 342.2
  • 171lake
    171lake Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/10
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!!!

I must confess... I did not food prep yesterday. I slept a lot. I feel like my body needed it so I just rested. I have logged today so far and I'm in a good position for dinner tonight - which I have not planned...

As I stated earlier, I was 227.8 Saturday. OUCH - this was a shocker. I did weigh again this am and was 226.4...

HERE IS TO ONWARD AND DOWNWARD!!!!

You got this <3
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/10
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Mjkozki wrote: »
    Yesterday, I finally decided to make Cream cheese, Coconut Flour Pound Cake with lemon glaze. Sliced it up (12 slices) and it was amazingly good.
    Got on the scale this morning, and down 1 pound. Woohoo!

6/10 - 295

I need this recipe!!!! I have been contemplating making such cake, but making it in muffin tins and freezing them. This way - if I want cake, I can easily portion 1 piece without being tempted to eat the whole thing.

I also searched an old thread and found the recipe for high protein low carb cheesecake. If y'all are interested, I will post. It is a good substitute, but a little spongy compared to real cheesecake - Or maybe I am over cooking.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,602 Member
    Options
  • southpalms
    southpalms Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/10

Not terribly accurate as I played ice hockey for 2.5 hrs and my Apple Watch doesn’t seem to capture it. Boooo!
  • ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    6/10: 3412
  • Mjkozki
    Mjkozki Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Here's the recipe, and I gotta say, noone believes it Keto!
    https://www.fittoservegroup.com/finally-a-keto-cream-cheese-coconut-flour-pound-cake/

You can also head over to YouTube, type in Keto Cream Cheese Coconut Flour pound cake, and watch it made step by step. You'll get two different people, but they use the same recipe, with one uses lemon extract instead of vanilla. I cut the recipe in half and made both, and made the glaze for the lemon which made it more Yum. Here's the "nutes" per slice:

Nutrition Information:
    YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE: 1
    Amount Per Serving:
    CALORIES: 217
    TOTAL FAT: 19.9g
    CARBOHYDRATES: 1.7g
    FIBER: 0.6g
    SUGAR: 0.4g
    PROTEIN: 6.1g
    Let me know how you like it! :)
    Mjkozki wrote: »
    Yesterday, I finally decided to make Cream cheese, Coconut Flour Pound Cake with lemon glaze. Sliced it up (12 slices) and it was amazingly good.
    Got on the scale this morning, and down 1 pound. Woohoo!

6/10 - 295

I need this recipe!!!! I have been contemplating making such cake, but making it in muffin tins and freezing them. This way - if I want cake, I can easily portion 1 piece without being tempted to eat the whole thing.

I also searched an old thread and found the recipe for high protein low carb cheesecake. If y'all are interested, I will post. It is a good substitute, but a little spongy compared to real cheesecake - Or maybe I am over cooking.

This discussion has been closed.