Good morning!

6/5/2019 steps: 5723

Weekly weigh in on 6/6/2019
    Previous Weight: 244.4
    Current Weight: 242.6
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, coming up on the end of week 1.
    Overdue weights:
    @GLENDAWRENN
    @ANEWTAM
    @alexis1616
    @iLadyT
    @MSKATZ1966

due today:
    @debbiemcgu
    @NGK2000
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options

You may need some more magnesium right now. Drink some pickle juice it may help in the mean time.

I had never heard of that - I'll look into it!

Congratulations for being cancer free!!! What a huge accomplishment. :)
  • 171lake
    171lake Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/5 14,612
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Steps for 6/5: 19,826
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    6/5
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    Steps:
    Guitargirl55
    6/5 8443
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    @Beka3695 cramping and zombie drugs on top of a back injury does not sound fun at all, but I am so happy for you that you don’t have to have surgery and will not be a zombie much longer!

My mom actually tried an anti-inflammatory diet a few years back and said it was helpful, but very strict and difficult to maintain. Best of luck to you! Let us all know how it goes! :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Hi guys.... your long lost member here.

I don't even know how long it has been since I've been here. So sad. I am going to remain on the support squad thru June and will be a participating challenger again in July.

So a quick 50cent catch up....
    I told y'all in May that I injured my back while on vacay out of the country. Upon returning, I spent about another week in bed, and only worked 20 hours the following week. I saw my surgeon on Tuesday and NO SURGERY!!! WOOP WOOP!!! I am so stoked about this!! We are working on getting my meds to be something I can tolerate until this mega flareup has resolved itself. The meds I am taking make me feel like a zombie. There are days I can hardly open my eyes. I told Julie @boehle that I felt drunk and hungover all at the same time. Thank goodness, the doc is tapering me off the zombie meds and transitioning over to a med I tolerated well in the past. @guitargirl55 I feel your pain with the cramping. This is a side effect of my injury, but it is caused by the injury - not a mineral or other deficiency - I just have to wait for them to go away. My Navy Medic daughter reminds me - everything is linked to your spine. :(

My doc did clear me to WALK the Peachtree Road Race. This is a big deal to me. @reginadhedden will be with me JIC.

I am happy to say that I did not gain while on vacay. I am not sure where I ended the month of May - have not weighted. I will weigh in on Sat am (my regular weigh day) and keep up with this myself for the remainder of the month. I feel squishy and bloated. I can't tell if it is gain or meds/water. Monday, I will be starting an anti bloat/anti inflammatory diet. I feel like my body needs this to get the GUNK gone and have a nice, clean slate to start from.

I have missed you all A LOT!!! I will be on the thread more often now that the zombie brain fog is lifting.

Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes you have sent my way. XOXO!!!

I am so glad you don’t need surgery. You must be so happy about the race. I know you have been looking forward to it for awhile. Stay well and I am excited you are back in July.
  • southpalms
    southpalms Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/5 8,778
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    southpalms wrote: »
    Steps 6/5 8,778

Can I get your steps for Tuesday? Thanks!

• southpalms
    Options
    southpalms wrote: »
    Steps 6/5 8,778

Can I get your steps for Tuesday? Thanks!

• southpalms
    Options
    Steps:

6/6: 8965
This discussion has been closed.