May Step Challenge

1st @guitargirl55 273,060 steps
    2nd @Efsim 264,099 steps
    3rd @boehle 244,429 steps

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,528 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Every month we have a step challenge. You just check in daily to report your steps from the previous day. Who is in and who will come out on top this month? I need yesterday’s step count.
    scqo3xoxihtu.jpeg

• southpalms
    southpalms Posts: 41 Member
    Options
  • southpalms
    Options
    I’m pretty shocked at that number! Hadn’t even looked at it until now.
  • southpalms
    Options
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Well, where do I begin?

This is my second month here and I figure it's a good time to start becoming a little more active within the community. I wasn't too active prior, and only using it as more of a weigh-in group and it would be nice to get more than that. That's what it is here for, after all. Where I'm at, at the moment it's been quite the struggle since I'm the only one here currently on a strict diet and everyone else eats far more unhealthy than I do so it's nice to have others to fall back on.
    I'm 32 and from the US (TN.) I'm 5'11" or so and I started MFP in April of this year at a total of over 400 lbs. Since then I have lost 42 lbs doing a mix of just being a little more active and the bulk of it has been fairly strict dieting.

Anyway - my weigh in days are on Mondays.

June starting weight: 360 lbs
    June 03: 358 lbs

I am not toooooo far from you.
    I am in Cincinnati Ohio
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'll join the step challenge again!

Guitargirl55

6/1: 10464
    6/2: 19043
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Every month we have a step challenge. You just check in daily to report your steps from the previous day. Who is in and who will come out on top this month? I need yesterday’s step count.
    scqo3xoxihtu.jpeg

I'm in 😘
    Step Count
    6/1 7,366

• Mjkozki
    Mjkozki Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    G'morning!

Sipping on my BPC (I've decided to keep it in my menu), and planning my last meal for the day.
    June: Week 1
    PW - 320
    CW - 299
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hi everyone, happy to be continuing for a second month with you all! May was not a good month but June is going to be better. I’m a Mum to two boys in New Zealand, it is just coming into our winter so I’m planning on making use of my treadmill this month.
    I lead a crazy busy life and never made myself a priority, I can be organised with meal planning but emotional (including boredom) eating is a big problem for me.
    One of my goals this month is to be more involved in the group, I am very reserved and struggle to share information about myself, I guess I think it’s not important or people won’t want to know about my life

Morning,
    I feel the same way....I struggle to share and I think it's not important and no one really cares......

Laurie

Looks like we’ve taken the first step together Laurie, I hope to hear more from you

@lhughes2019 and @LaurieWrobo please share, we care !
  • 171lake
    171lake Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    scqo3xoxihtu.jpeg

I am in this month!

6/1 12,501
    6/2 5,893
  • ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    scqo3xoxihtu.jpeg

If it is ok, I would like to join as well....
    6/1/2019: 5,987
    6/2/2019:10,342
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    @boehle @lindamtuck2018
    DON'T FORGET THAT THE SHRINKING ASSETS HAVE WEEK 1 GROUP CHALLENGE
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    I am getting ready to log off for the night.
    I got a 2 miles walk in, then cut my grass for 27 minutes and I think I am going to head out for another walk to kroger then back.
    I am gonnnnnnnnna win this step comp this month

You go girl!
This discussion has been closed.