fattleass
    girlfacedolly
    hkfleming
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    j6m21z4dm81r.png

THE MONTH OF MAY IS IN THE BOOKS HERE IS HOW IT SHOOK OUT

As a whole we lost 131.1 PDS OR 0.55% !!

THE WINNERS ARE...

TEAM % Shrinking Assets 1.37%
    INDIVIDUAL % reflectionofme 7.74%
    TEAM LBS LOST Shrinking Assets 50.6
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST SaraMakingChanges 15.1

TEAM % LOST
    PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Shrinking Assets 1.37%
    2nd WaistAways 0.76%
    3rd Trimstones 0.45%

TEAM LBS LOST
    PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Shrinking Assets 50.6
    2nd WaistAways 33.2
    3rd Trimstones 17.5

INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE LOSS
    PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st reflectionofme 7.74%
    2nd SaraMakingChanges 7.40%
    3rd luciicul 5.66%

INDIVIDUAL LBS. LOST
    PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st SaraMakingChanges 15.1
    2nd Luciicul 12.6
    3rd reflectionofme 11.5

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    luciicul
    kx7003
    bsgraham10
    iamworthy14
    hkfleming
    andreabroadley
    Lindamtuck2018
    kirsten11872
    GirlFaceDolly
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM SHRINKING ASSETS
    I HAVE ADDED TO YOUR TEAM
    @southpalms
    PLEASE WELCOME HER TO YOUR TEAM
    THANKS GREG

• Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Hi, can I correct my weight for last Monday, May 27th? I was just looking at the MFP Reports, and my weight last Monday, May 27th was 254, not 251.5. Sorry about that.
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. This is my first group challenge back from a long break due to being pregnant. I've lost 22 pounds since the initial baby weight came off. My goal is to lose .5-1lb per week now that I'm getting closer to my goal weight. My goal is 110 lbs (I'm 5'1"), but I'm not sure if I'll be happy at that weight (if I'll need to do some bulk/cut cycles or how I'll generally look). I'm currently 130 lbs. My highest weight was 167 lbs. Since starting to lose weight, I'm much happier when I look in the mirror. Instead of consistently gaining weight (I love good food and would never limit myself), I'm losing and it's making a big difference on my mindset.
    I follow CICO, and eat lots of good food just in moderation. :)

Recent NSV: I buttoned up a pair of size 4 pants. They were way too tight in the waist area, but they buttoned...so it's only a matter of weeks until they'll actually fit! I'm excited to go "shopping" in my closet again. I have clothes from 5+ years ago that I held on to. I can't wait for them to fit again.

So inspiring!! Nothing sweeter than being able to wear your favourite cloths!!
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I started my weight loss journey 5 years ago and lost 60lbs at the start but have been fighting with about 20 pounds ever since. I do really well for a few weeks and then seem to give up and gain most of the weight back that I recently lost I am hoping this challenge will help keep me motivated because even though I am doing this for myself, not having any outside support has been a detriment to me.
    I am 32, live in Ontario Canada and I am a music teacher.
    Highest weight 276
    Current weight 216
    Goal weight for June 210
    Ultimate goal weight for now 174, this will change later but this number gets me out of the obese category and I believe in little steps.

Hi! Very inspiring weight loss journey!
    I am trying to reach my healthy weight since around 3 years. For me 2017 was very successful , lost 20+ lbs, got stronger. However didn't make much progress in 2018 just yoyo loss and gain of same 5-6 lbs. This year 2019 had to take a break for 3 months due to some personal reasons and when I finally weighed myself it was a shock! Gained 10 lbs!! Have to lose 30 lbs now. 😓😭
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,530 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I started my weight loss journey 5 years ago and lost 60lbs at the start but have been fighting with about 20 pounds ever since. I do really well for a few weeks and then seem to give up and gain most of the weight back that I recently lost I am hoping this challenge will help keep me motivated because even though I am doing this for myself, not having any outside support has been a detriment to me.
    I am 32, live in Ontario Canada and I am a music teacher.
    Highest weight 276
    Current weight 216
    Goal weight for June 210
    Ultimate goal weight for now 174, this will change later but this number gets me out of the obese category and I believe in little steps.

I am from London, Ontario.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Need the following people’s start weights:

@GLENDAWRENN
    @ANEWTAM
    @DleeMcM
    @RECIPESCRAPPER
    @alexis1616
    @NGK2000
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Weights due today
    @GLENDAWRENN
    @Mjkozki
  • destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am down the road in St. Thomas
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    I am down the road in St. Thomas

Small world!
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Luciicul
    Week 1
    Monday
    PW: 210.1lbs
    CW 210.8 lbs

A gain :s Got a bit complacent last week, not enough exercise, eating too late in the evening, and we ate out one night which no doubt put me over a bit. A sign to pull my socks up!
  • Mjkozki
    Mjkozki Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I changed my start date to Monday (tomorrow), and emailed the person who handles that. In the meantime, is this where I add my start date? Is there a page that fully explains what we do, how we do it and when? This board is very confusing, and it takes ten minutes just to find this group. Thanks!:
  • southpalms
    southpalms Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am new to the group. I am a 47 yr old male. I have been overweight almost as long as I can remember. While I’ve typically never been more than 30-40 lbs overweight, that technically has had me in the obese category on and off for many years. Over the years I have been great for periods of time and have even completed 2 Olympic triathlons and 2 half marathons all in respectable times. However, I never keep it up.

I have always enjoyed social drinking and have often been a heavy weekend drinker, but very rarely did I drink during the week. I recently was diagnosed with fatty liver and it has given me motivation I’ve never had before. I have an 8 yr old son that is my life and I want to be around to be his father as long as possible.

My dr tells me it is reversable with lifestyle change, primarily weight loss through a healthy diet and exercise. I have been back on MFP for 14 days so far and it’s going great. I am down 4 lbs so far. I have been working out both cardio and weights 5-6 days a week. I am aiming to get from 202lbs to 185, then ultimately 165 (I am 5’8.5”). I am targeting 1500 calories a day to lose 2 lbs a week. I am eating low carbs (only whole grains) lean protein and lots of vegetables. I have stopped drinking alcohol as well.

I am looking forward to being a part of the group and hopefully inspiring some of you on your journeys.
  • lhughes2019
    lhughes2019 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, happy to be continuing for a second month with you all! May was not a good month but June is going to be better. I’m a Mum to two boys in New Zealand, it is just coming into our winter so I’m planning on making use of my treadmill this month.
    I lead a crazy busy life and never made myself a priority, I can be organised with meal planning but emotional (including boredom) eating is a big problem for me.
    One of my goals this month is to be more involved in the group, I am very reserved and struggle to share information about myself, I guess I think it’s not important or people won’t want to know about my life

Morning,
    I feel the same way....I struggle to share and I think it's not important and no one really cares......

Laurie

Looks like we’ve taken the first step together Laurie, I hope to hear more from you
  • southpalms
    southpalms Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday morning team!!! I was looking back through the threads and if I read it correctly? It looks I’ve had the pleasure of being assigned to the May winning team? Let’s kick some *kitten* this week and month and get off to a great start. I would love to help us win again. Let’s all be focused and do this for ourselves and for the team!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Mjkozki wrote: »
    Hi, I changed my start date to Monday (tomorrow), and emailed the person who handles that. In the meantime, is this where I add my start date? Is there a page that fully explains what we do, how we do it and when? This board is very confusing, and it takes ten minutes just to find this group. Thanks!:

At the top of this page, there is a star on the right.
    That will allow you to favorite this page and to be able to easily find it under groups

If today is your start date, I would need your weight.
This discussion has been closed.