Exercise - yes, 1hr gym and town shop
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 7/28
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    exercise: yes

This is going to be a tough week for me. I will have time for exercise but I have two nights - and weeknights at that - where I am going out so staying under calories is going to be a challenge. Going to do everything I can though cause I want to stay on track for my vacation weight loss goal in 3 weeks
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Caronell wrote: »
    Hi newbies. I'm Carrie, 44 years, living in the UK. It's my second month in the group. It's great here, better than I anticipated. Everyone so supportive, not least of all our fabulous leader Lisa who is inspiring in her ability to engage members. I just found out that I was the biggest loser in July (yay!) and I absolutely know I would not have got the results I achieved without this group. The daily accountability challenge has proven a great focus for me, leading to weekly results. I'm sure my weight loss will slow down but I'm staying with the group to stay on track. My personal goals are to look fabulous in my wedding gown in November and to achieve a BMI of 25 by end of September, which is when I next see my surgeon to discuss post breast cancer reconstruction.

Good luck for August everyone cxx

@Caronell, I wanted to be the one to tell you, but you saw it first! (I usually don't spend a lot of time on the computer on Sundays; it's my husband's only full day off). Congratulations, nonetheless!! And thank you for you kind words.

@HASWLRS, thank you! It's a shame you didn't get to tell me the great news, a couple of the other groups tagged me into their results posts so I found out in a roundabout way. Quite unexpected and I'm really delighted cxx
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    @Caronell: inspiring! # goals. Well-done :)

Tracked, at, and yoga+walking ;)
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 7/29
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 45 minutes on the treadmill

Sun: yes
    Mon: yes
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    7/28/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 20 minutes walking

7/29/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 60+ minutes cleaning plus 20 minutes walking

The last few days have been a little crazy, I haven't had a chance to really post much. Hope you all are starting the August challenge right! I will try to come back in the morning and read through what's been going on with you all!
  • stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    We might be neighbours....where in Southwestern Ontario are you from? I live in Tillsonburg. @abowersgirl and @cossmoss15 are from the GTA and I think the four of us are the only Canadians.

Wow! I figured there would be more Canadians. I’m I’m Hamilton - not too far from you at all!
  • Ar_cervantes
    Ar_cervantes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    7/29/19
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 28 minutes walking
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 29
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise- yes ( 1 mile walk)

Been struggling here the past couple of days with a pulled hamstring in right leg. I have not exercised in a few days and it has gotten worst and has moved up to my tail bone as of this evening. I’ll tell you it’s one of the worst pain ever and icy hot not doing much good. It really hurts when bending my legs to sit or stand. Suggestions welcomed. 😕
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    This month is going to be difficult. I have one engagement, one wedding and three family functions. I am going to try and save my no days for those alone and fight for the rest
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge (what day are we starting this on, yesterday? If so, it was yes/yes/yes!)

Monday, July 29
    Yes/Yes/Yes

my eating was atrocious full of fast food and carbs, but balanced out calories by packing and lugging crap all over. (we are moving, BIG downsizing, movers come Weds) Still, I feel bloated and sluggish as a result. Better tomorrow!

Debating whether or not to keep the scale unpacked for Thursday weigh-in - I think I will and bring in the car. NO EXCUSES!!!!
  • Ar_cervantes
    Ar_cervantes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    July 29
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no

Been struggling here the past couple of days with a pulled hamstring in right leg. I have not exercised in a few days and it has gotten worst and has moved up to my tail bone as of this evening. I’ll tell you it’s one of the worst pain ever and icy hot not doing much good. It really hurts when bending my legs to sit or stand. Suggestions welcomed. 😕

Sorry about your hamstring:( I would try to be extra focused on eating if you can’t do much in the excercise department. You can still see a loss this week if nutrition is on point.
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym

Saturday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, town shop and food shop

Sunday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym and town shop

Monday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr yoga
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    July 29
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no

@Nicoletime4me, ouch! That sounds terrible, Nicole. Ice or heat, at this point whatever feels best, an anti inflammatory, like ibuprofen, and a soak in an Epsom salt bath. That's all I can think of. Hope you feel relief soon.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    We might be neighbours....where in Southwestern Ontario are you from? I live in Tillsonburg. @abowersgirl and @cossmoss15 are from the GTA and I think the four of us are the only Canadians.

Wow! I figured there would be more Canadians. I’m I’m Hamilton - not too far from you at all!

@stubbornloser, I grew up in Caledonia and my dad worked at Dofasco, so Hamilton was our city! I was born there, too. My parents are still in Caledonia, and my sister is in Ancaster.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    This month is going to be difficult. I have one engagement, one wedding and three family functions. I am going to try and save my no days for those alone and fight for the rest

@abowersgirl, that is actually a great strategy....be extra vigilant on the days you are at home and have control over your situation, and on days that you are not at home, and do not have control, do the best that you can, while still enjoying yourself!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge (what day are we starting this on, yesterday? If so, it was yes/yes/yes!)

Monday, July 29
    Yes/Yes/Yes

my eating was atrocious full of fast food and carbs, but balanced out calories by packing and lugging crap all over. (we are moving, BIG downsizing, movers come Weds) Still, I feel bloated and sluggish as a result. Better tomorrow!

Debating whether or not to keep the scale unpacked for Thursday weigh-in - I think I will and bring in the car. NO EXCUSES!!!!

@annabananamc, that is the ULTIMATE in no excuses!! It would be so easy to say, "my scale is packed away, so no weigh-in this week, sorry", but not Ann!!
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Somehow I made it through a Disney trip and a week of eating without gaining ten pounds!
    Today is my first day back at the regular routine. I only have two weeks left of it though, so we're kind of all over the place this summer.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    July 27, & 28
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    28min yoga & meditation
    Step: 3362, 4850
    Water: 96oz

July 29
    Tracking: yes