Options
    7/31:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 60 minute walk
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS - that 229 is an error! Starting is 226. What do I need to do to make sure it’s corrected??

@stubbornloser, nothing. I just have to let Ashley know.
  • stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @HASWLRS - that 229 is an error! Starting is 226. What do I need to do to make sure it’s corrected??

@stubbornloser, nothing. I just have to let Ashley know.

Thank you!
  • Ar_cervantes
    Ar_cervantes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Username: stubbornloser
    Weigh in week: August Week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Starting Weight: 226
    Previous Week's weight: 226
    Today's Weight: 220.4
    Woohoo! *happy dance*

Wow!! Awesome job!
  • stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Username: stubbornloser
    Weigh in week: August Week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Starting Weight: 226
    Previous Week's weight: 226
    Today's Weight: 220.4
    Woohoo! *happy dance*

Wow!! Awesome job!

Thanks! Made my day!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    7/31
    Exercise: yes

8/1
    Exercise: yes, over 1 hour moving furniture/cleaning
  • ethelsmommy
    ethelsmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Tuesday: yes/yes/yes
    Wednesday: yes/yes/yes
    Thursday: yes/yes/yes

WAR
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I’m kinda scared about my weigh in tomorrow. I started this week good with diet and gym. But went to a concert on Tuesday and had some beers. Then my job got insanely busy and stressful this week, really long work days. We went to a Phillies game and I combined that with the work stress to eat some bad food and drink more beers.
    I know my flaws and what I did wrong. It happened and now I got work to do. Wish me luck tomorrow 🤞🏼
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    August 1
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes

Injury is slightly getting better.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3* yes

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday no
    Thursday yeS
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym

Saturday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, town shop and food shop

Sunday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym and town shop

Monday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr yoga

Tuesday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under Calories - yes
    Exercise - no, rest day

Wednesday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym

Thursday
    Food logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym

PW 174.75
    CW 171.75

3lbs down, I feel like this is my pattern now, up one week and down the next! hahah
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 195.4
    Todays Weight: 196.6

Not a big deal, I will get this again. So hard to stay within calories and tracking. I am still stress eating it just seems like one thing after the next. I have been without water all week because of a water pipe break in our house. and to get someone to just write and estimate and make the time to fix it is out off the question. The will call you with the estimate, but the insurance needs to see it on paper. That is just part of the problem at home, health wise I found a small lump on my arm that may be nothing, but still freaking me out. I go to the doctors today, hopefully to hear it is nothing to worry about. I am waiting for things to turn around but it just seems to keep going in the wrong direction. I am still hanging in and trying so hard to be strong! If I didn't have my groups I would have given up long ago.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Weigh in
    Last: 243.1
    This: 246.1

Well my post last night explained this and it was expected. Now I have to lose close to 3.4 lbs a week for the next two weeks to hit my vacation goal 🤬
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Ummm y’all, there was a donut incident last night. I submitted my book, all 332 pages ✊🏿👍🏿💪🏿📕📖m then went to a Mali music festival, n the donuts happened. So today’s weight is 236 after a good, week of tracking n exercising. Proud as I wrote a book 🤸🏿‍♂️🤸🏿‍♀️N didn’t eat myself with all the stressor and then vulnerabilities it brings.

@ForLangston, well, I didn't know we had an author in our midst! Congratulations on finishing and submitting. Is this the part where you wait now to hear back from the publisher? Exciting and nerve wracking, I am assuming! What kind of book is it?

It sounds like you were making a very conscious effort to not eat to combat the stresses associated with writing a book. But now that it is submitted, the main wall you put up to resist stress eating came down, and you hadn't mentally put up another wall. But don't beat yourself up...you probably needed this release, in the form of a music festival and a donut, and a moment to celebrate your accomplishment. You'll put up another wall soon enough, and it's only a pound!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    August 1
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes

Injury is slightly getting better.

@Nicoletime4me, that is good to hear, Nicole!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

PW 174.75
    CW 171.75

3lbs down, I feel like this is my pattern now, up one week and down the next! hahah

@Tracie_Lord, as long as the "ups" are smaller than the "downs", then you will still be in a downward trend! Very nice loss this week, and I hope you are able to break your pattern!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 195.4
    Todays Weight: 196.6

Not a big deal, I will get this again. So hard to stay within calories and tracking. I am still stress eating it just seems like one thing after the next. I have been without water all week because of a water pipe break in our house. and to get someone to just write and estimate and make the time to fix it is out off the question. The will call you with the estimate, but the insurance needs to see it on paper. That is just part of the problem at home, health wise I found a small lump on my arm that may be nothing, but still freaking me out. I go to the doctors today, hopefully to hear it is nothing to worry about. I am waiting for things to turn around but it just seems to keep going in the wrong direction. I am still hanging in and trying so hard to be strong! If I didn't have my groups I would have given up long ago.

@jlbtnc, okay, deep breath. So sorry to hear about your pipes...what a major inconvenience!! There just aren't enough trades people, it seems, anymore. Hoping you can get this resolved very soon. I am also assuming the lump is nothing, but glad to hear that you are seeing your doctor today so you don't have to wonder and worry about it any longer. You may be struggling and stress eating a bit, but your weight has been hovering in the same vicinity for a while now. In other words, it is not going up significantly, and it is staying below 200!! I have faith you will find a way back...you've come too far not to!! (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh in
    Last: 243.1
    This: 246.1

Well my post last night explained this and it was expected. Now I have to lose close to 3.4 lbs a week for the next two weeks to hit my vacation goal 🤬

@erikNJ, I am glad you have owned this...it will make it easier to begin to undo the damage. And you have to assume that some of this is water, because of all the beers and stadium food. Maybe 3.4 pounds a week is a big ask, but it can't hurt to give it the old college try. What have you got to lose (she says, tongue in cheek)?
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    August 1 mini challenge

yes/yes/no - just too tired from the movers day and playing catch up at work
This discussion has been closed.