Options

Replies

• Ar_cervantes
    Ar_cervantes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    heaz10 wrote: »
    PW: 215.6
    CW: 215.2

Better than nothing...and at least my weigh in was on time. Spent yesterday shopping and prepping foods to have a good week. Lots of fruits and veggies coming my way.

A loss is a loss! 👏 👏
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @Ar_cervantes thank you!
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    As predicted, the saturday wedding meant I went way over on calories and no exercise but I did track as best I could. Sunday I managed to track, exercise and remain under, despite going to a family celebration. Now is a new week with no oncalls and no parties so I hope to be good. With that said, I made poor choices with many of my calories today but I ran 5k and later walked 5k to rectify the situation. I managed to track too.

Weight last week: 157
    Weight this week: 156
    Loss: 1ib

I want to be out of the 150s by end of August so I need to work really hard over the next few weeks. I hope to get lots of runs in and I'm beginning to really push myself on my speed to increase the calorie burn. I'm actually amazed at myself as I started out run-walking less than three months ago and can now do 5k quite comfortably, hence making myself run faster. The upshot is that not only have I lost some weight, I actually feel fitter than I have in a very long time. Even the slim pre-cancer version of me wasn't particularly fit and certainly couldn't run. It's amazing what can be achieved with perserverance. And even though my weight loss has slowed, I remind myself that my body is significantly healthier cxx
  • Ar_cervantes
    Options
    Caronell wrote: »
    As predicted, the saturday wedding meant I went way over on calories and no exercise but I did track as best I could. Sunday I managed to track, exercise and remain under, despite going to a family celebration. Now is a new week with no oncalls and no parties so I hope to be good. With that said, I made poor choices with many of my calories today but I ran 5k and later walked 5k to rectify the situation. I managed to track too.

Weight last week: 157
    Weight this week: 156
    Loss: 1ib

I want to be out of the 150s by end of August so I need to work really hard over the next few weeks. I hope to get lots of runs in and I'm beginning to really push myself on my speed to increase the calorie burn. I'm actually amazed at myself as I started out run-walking less than three months ago and can now do 5k quite comfortably, hence making myself run faster. The upshot is that not only have I lost some weight, I actually feel fitter than I have in a very long time. Even the slim pre-cancer version of me wasn't particularly fit and certainly couldn't run. It's amazing what can be achieved with perserverance. And even though my weight loss has slowed, I remind myself that my body is significantly healthier cxx

You can do it!
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I’m going to have to pull out from the competition this month and future months indefinitely. Though I found this tool to be incredibly useful and great when I had the proper motivation, I’m just haven’t had it the last few months.

Thank you to everyone that has been in this group for almost a year now... to those recently joined or new this month— good luck on your journey! :) You are in an awesome group!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Aug 5 mini challenge

yes/yes/yes

tomorrow is another good-bye gathering, wish me strength!
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    8/5
    Tracked- yes / under- yes
    Exercise- yes / steps- 23,094
    Water- 132oz
  • heaz10
    Options
    8/5:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 45 minute walk
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day.

160.4lbs
    So close to 150s now!
    Quite a few social events this week so just going to try and make sensible choices and log when I’m at home.
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

PW 174.75
    CW 171.75

3lbs down, I feel like this is my pattern now, up one week and down the next! hahah

@Tracie_Lord, as long as the "ups" are smaller than the "downs", then you will still be in a downward trend! Very nice loss this week, and I hope you are able to break your pattern!!

Thanks!

I am actually not sure I will, I think my body is happy where it is

My bmi is 23-24 dependant when I weigh

I won't stop but I fear I may never get to the 165 I wanted :tired_face:
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes

Saturday
    Food logged - ish
    Under calories - no, BBQ with lots of food and lots of fizz
    Exercise - yes running after the kids playing in the pool

Sunday
    Food logged - yes
    Under calories - no, christening with lots of food to mop up the fizz from Saturday
    Exercise - no. the less movement the better hahaha

Monday
    Food logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, cleaning day
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge, Monday, 8/5/19:

Tracking - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise - yes

Sunday - no
    Monday - no

Finding it hard to get back into rhythm after vacation. I have everything planned, but I just can’t seem to follow it. Going to focus on the little things this week and hopefully it will help me get back on track.
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Monday Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: No, I ate conciously but was really hungry
    Exercise: 30 minute walk
    Steps: 11,901
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have jeans ranging in sizes from 12-24 bc the last few years I've ranged from those sizes. The bigger jeans stay in a drawer and the smaller ones are put away in the closet. I never wear jeans bc they are soooo very uncomfortable. Yesterday I trieda pair on and they for prefect. Size 18. So I tried all the ones in the drawer on. The biggest were to big. The 18-20 fit loose. For me loose is perfect. I even fit the 16 well enough to wear a day if I wanted to. I'm a 90's kid and like my jeans bigger so I'll wait tho lol. Sorry for the long book, I'm just excited. Feel like I got new wardrobe it's been so long since I wore this stuff. Next goal is make those to big and wear the stuff put away in the closet.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    2x no

Sunday no
    Monday no

Another restart... I think I should. I don't know what has happened to my will power over food. Stress from work, lack of sleep and other factors will always be an issue but I need to recommit myself to healthier eating habits. True I am more active then I have ever been but my diet needs to get back on track. I'm promising myself that today and tomorrow and for the rest of the month. I am not looking for a monday, beginning of a new month or the day after weigh ins... I am looking at now because tomorrow is always the excuse but today is the action
  • Ar_cervantes
    Options
    2x no

Sunday no
    Monday no

Another restart... I think I should. I don't know what has happened to my will power over food. Stress from work, lack of sleep and other factors will always be an issue but I need to recommit myself to healthier eating habits. True I am more active then I have ever been but my diet needs to get back on track. I'm promising myself that today and tomorrow and for the rest of the month. I am not looking for a monday, beginning of a new month or the day after weigh ins... I am looking at now because tomorrow is always the excuse but today is the action

I feel like those are words from my mouth! I feel the exact same I’ve been struggling the past few days with my food choices and I’m trying not to beat myself up and fly off the wagon. I’m with you and recommitting to better choices 👍🏻
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    7/4 & 7/6
    exercise: yes

7/5 was a no day for being under... we got chinese food for dinner and I enjoyed it, but have been sick to my stomach the last two days. Refocusing on veggies and maybe attempting low carb this week, we will see how it goes.
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    3 yes' for today. Tracked, came in under and managed another 5k run followed by a 5k walk. Feeling pleased as have my head back in the game after a day of poor choices yesterday cxx
  • heaz10
    Options
    8/6:
    Exercise: yes 45 min walk
  • Ar_cervantes
    Options
    Tuesday 8/6
    Tracked: Yes