Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    Thursday weigh-in

Last week 126.8
    Today 127.8

It could have been worse - I was 129.8 a couple of days ago. I had my long bike ride on the week-end and was happy I finished in the alloted time. Unfortunately I figured it gave me a license to eat whatever I wanted the day before, the day of, and the day after the ride. The scale proved me wrong. I guess it was wishful thinking.

I'm looking at how well some people in this group are doing even with many stressors happening in their lives and I have no excuses. You guys are awesome! Not long ago I was at 125. I need to focus!

@cossmoss15, congratulations on finishing your ride in the allotted time and for getting back to basics once you realized that one long bike ride wasn't going to burn ALL of your indulgent eating calories! It's only a pound and like you said, it could have been worse!

And I agree with you 100% on how inspiring some team mates are that have major stressors in their lives right now and are still managing to lose or (virtually) maintain on the scales!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Just missing @enyagoboom from the Thursday weigh-in lineup!!
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Can’t remember where I’m up to with my daily challenge but basically it is all yes’ for the last three days (logging / calorie goal / exercise). I’ve managed a run each day, except today which is a rest day but I went out for a 7k stroll this evening. I plan to get some more miles under my belt over the next three days and get a couple of resistance sessions in too. I’m finding this month harder than last month but I did try my wedding gown on yesterday and it now ALMOST fits. Just a little more off the hips......😀
  • stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Week 2 weigh in- 221.6

@stubbornloser, you had such a big loss last week, Kim, that a little "up" this week is not unheard of. You are still down four point pour for the month, so don't despair....just keep plugging away, and the scales will respond soon enough!

You are so right - what I told myself! When I joined this challenge, my goal was a loss of 5 lbs for the month. I think I’m doing well so far *pat self on back. :-)
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @HASWLRS Can you please roll my weight over for this week? I still have a stomach bug or something and haven't weighed in. Sorry I've missed the weigh in this week!

@cmhubbard92, that's fine, Christine. Thanks for letting me know. I hope you feel better very soon.

Thank you I am feeling much better today!

8/7
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 25 minutes walking

8/8
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes bike and some some strength
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    8/8
    Tracked- yes
    Under- yes
    Exercise- yes
    Water- 99oz
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    August 8
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 30 min brisk walk)
    Steps - 9632

@ HASWLRS it’s been hard but I managed to push through. The ice has been helping 😊
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    8/8:
    Exercise: 60 minute walk
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

Sunday no
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes

Saturday
    Food logged - ish
    Under calories - no, BBQ with lots of food and lots of fizz
    Exercise - yes running after the kids playing in the pool

Sunday
    Food logged - yes
    Under calories - no, christening with lots of food to mop up the fizz from Saturday
    Exercise - no. the less movement the better hahaha

Monday
    Food logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, cleaning day

Tuesday
    Food logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - no

Wednesday
    Food logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - no

Thursday
    Food logged - nah gave up
    Under calories - not a chance, out for my friends bday meal and pigged out
    Exercise - no

PW 171.75
    CW 171.50

Surprised not a gain after last nights feast tbh. I'll take it :)
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 196.6
    Todays Weight: 197.0
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 196.6
    Todays Weight: 197.0

@jlbtnc, still in the same ball park, still in Onederland and still hanging on. No real damage yet.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday
    Food Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes

Saturday
    Food logged - ish
    Under calories - no, BBQ with lots of food and lots of fizz
    Exercise - yes running after the kids playing in the pool

Sunday
    Food logged - yes
    Under calories - no, christening with lots of food to mop up the fizz from Saturday
    Exercise - no. the less movement the better hahaha

Monday
    Food logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, cleaning day

Tuesday
    Food logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - no

Wednesday
    Food logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - no

Thursday
    Food logged - nah gave up
    Under calories - not a chance, out for my friends bday meal and pigged out
    Exercise - no

PW 171.75
    CW 171.50

Surprised not a gain after last nights feast tbh. I'll take it :)

@Tracie_Lord, your adherence to your calorie goal on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday must have been your saving grace. Just goes to show that it can all balance itself out over the course of the week.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    3x yes

Sunday no
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes

@abowersgirl, there she is, back on track!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    August 8
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 30 min brisk walk)
    Steps - 9632

@ HASWLRS it’s been hard but I managed to push through. The ice has been helping 😊

@Nicoletime4me, so glad that the ice is helping, and that you are pushing through!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Caronell wrote: »
    Can’t remember where I’m up to with my daily challenge but basically it is all yes’ for the last three days (logging / calorie goal / exercise). I’ve managed a run each day, except today which is a rest day but I went out for a 7k stroll this evening. I plan to get some more miles under my belt over the next three days and get a couple of resistance sessions in too. I’m finding this month harder than last month but I did try my wedding gown on yesterday and it now ALMOST fits. Just a little more off the hips......😀

@Caronell, well that's inspiring....to have your dress almost fit!! The drop on the scales will slow down this second month for you, so it is good to have some non scale goals, like your running and your resistance workouts, to keep the focus on positives!! You are doing so well, Carrie!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - August Week #1 (Sun the 28th to Sat the 3rd)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @cmhubbard92 (7) - 26th week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!!
    @heaz10 (7) - hasn't even attempted in a long while, but this week jumps back in with both feet and lands in the Winner's Circle!!
    @annabananamc (6) - 4th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @ethelsmommy (6) - first time trying the Mini Challenge and lands in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @abowersgirl (5) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @murdog3t (5) - dropped out of the Winner's Circle this week, but still puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @Tracie_Lord (5) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @ForLangston (4) - puts in another Notable Effort!!

Attempted:
    @Ar_cervantes (3)
    @drea2011 (3)
    @mirendybryant (3)
    @erikNJ (2)
    @Caronell (1)
    @Nicoletime4me (1)
    @susanpiper57 (1)

We had 15 participate again this week, but our number of Winners dropped from five to four. This week @cmhubbard92 and @annabananamc were joined at the top by @heaz10 and @ethelsmommy. Congratulations to all four for a fantastic start to the August Challenge!! Of special note, Christine and Heather were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!! Well done!!
  • ethelsmommy
    ethelsmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to be part of this--been a long time since Mama had a win!

Wednesday, 8.8: yes tracking, yes calories, yes exercise
    Thursday, 8.9: yes tracking, yes calories, yes exercise (And man, such exercise! It was my daughter's high school Open House, so I traipsed around the campus for hours, up and down a million stairs, what a workout! No wonder my kid has such great legs, lol!!)

Keep on keepin' on. Tomorrow I face the scale.

WAR
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    Options

[/quote]@Caronell, well that's inspiring....to have your dress almost fit!! The drop on the scales will slow down this second month for you, so it is good to have some non scale goals, like your running and your resistance workouts, to keep the focus on positives!! You are doing so well, Carrie!![/quote]

@HASWLRS Thank you, you are always so thoughtful with your feedback and encouragement! Although my losses seem to be small this month, my shape continues to change. In the last two weeks I’ve had many complements about “looking really well” and “wow, are you just back from holiday?”. Friends clearly can’t quite put their finger on it because it’s not just shape change, it’s my brighter skin (so I’ve stopped wearing makeup), my increased energy is increased and my improved mood. I’m convinced it’s exercise (and three months of no “middle class drinking”) that accounts for much of this and it’s helping to keep me focused when the pin on the scale refuses to budge 🤣. I don’t think I’ll add much to the TBBT team result this month but I’m going to keep trying 💃🏼

• Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Later weigh in tonight for me as we’re still a sick house 🙈 My daughter managed to shake the bug but it moved swiftly on to my husband and then to me over the last few days.
    On a positive though - a loss!!

Last week - 216.2
    This week - 214.8

Wooohoo!
This discussion has been closed.