TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August)

Options

Replies

• annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 8/6 mini challenge

yes, yes, yes!

and I weighed in today at 165...hope I can hold that for my official weigh in on Thursday!
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    8/6
    Tracked- yes under- yes
    Exercise- yes but I didn't want to
    Steps 20,034 before my watch battery died on me 🤦 water- 132oz

I can't get a replacement battery until after Thursday and I'm going to be lost without it but at least it's just a few days
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    August 6
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 25 min walk)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Hey, team. I am still here....

Sometimes, when I am quiet it is because I am struggling. Thankfully, not the case this time...just busy! I will work at getting caught up throughout the day! Make it a good one!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - July Week #4 (Sun the 21st to Sat the 27th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @cmhubbard92 (7) - 25th week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!!
    @drea2011 (7) - 10th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @annabananamc (6) - 3rd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @murdog3t (6) - 2nd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @swauters (6) - only attempted last week; this week lands in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @abowersgirl (5) - dropped out of the Winner's Circle, but still puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @ForLangston (5) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @pkg1998 (4) - dropped out of the Winner's Circle, but still puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @sandkp (4) - puts in another Notable Effort!!

Attempted:
    @Caronell (3)
    @erikNJ (3)
    @Nicoletime4me (3)
    @susanpiper57 (3)
    @Tracie_Lord (2)
    @LMK02020 (1)

We had 15 participate this week, same as last week, but our Winners dropped from six to five. This week @cmhubbard92, @drea2011, @annabananamc and @murdog3t were joined at the top by @swauters. Congratulations to all five for finishing the month of July on a strong note!! And as expected, Christine and Drea were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Under Challenge - July Week #4

Number of days at or under your calorie goal, with or without exercise:

7 - @annabananamc
    7 - @cmhubbard92
    7 - @drea2011
    6 - @abowersgirl
    6 - @murdog3t
    6 - @swauters
    5 - @ForLangston
    5 - @pkg1998
    5 - @sandkp
    4 - @Caronell
    3 - @erikNJ
    3 - @LMK02020
    3 - @Nicoletime4me
    3 - @susanpiper57
    2 - @Tracie_Lord

• HASWLRS
    Options
    Results for August - Week #1

Well team TBBT didn't have a great start to the month.... we only lost 5.8 pounds as a team!! However, we did have three Big Butts who lost well over 1% of their body weight, and did, indeed, have a great start to the month!!

Well done to our TOP THREE for the first week of August:

@stubbornloser - 2.48%
    @drea2011 - 2.21%
    @Tracie_Lord - 1.72%

• pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    2x no

Sunday no
    Monday no

Another restart... I think I should. I don't know what has happened to my will power over food. Stress from work, lack of sleep and other factors will always be an issue but I need to recommit myself to healthier eating habits. True I am more active then I have ever been but my diet needs to get back on track. I'm promising myself that today and tomorrow and for the rest of the month. I am not looking for a monday, beginning of a new month or the day after weigh ins... I am looking at now because tomorrow is always the excuse but today is the action

I feel like those are words from my mouth! I feel the exact same I’ve been struggling the past few days with my food choices and I’m trying not to beat myself up and fly off the wagon. I’m with you and recommitting to better choices 👍🏻

@abowersgirl & @Ar_cervantes
    Just what I needed to hear this morning. After another day of not quite getting back on track after vacation I debating with myself that I could either start today or wait until Monday like I’ve always done in the past. Problem is that Monday might roll around and I’ll make more excuses. Nothing like today to get back on track and start working hard toward my goal.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Week 1
    Pw 137.8
    Cw 139

I can do better this month is a new month. Time to get my head in the game. I'm sick of this yo-yo number

@abowersgirl, it's only a little more than a pound and you are still in the 30's, so you are still very much in the game! You just need to tell your head that, like you said!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 1
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 146.2
    Today’s weight: 148.4

Aug 1
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 yoga & meditation
    Step: 4781
    Water: 96oz

@murdog3t, not all weeks can be "down" weeks. How are you doing, Tami? How's work going since you have been back? How are your injuries feeling these days? All good I hope!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sorry been so busy haven't had a chance to post or anything.
    Weigh in this week is 166.6 (Tuesday, July 30)
    Previous 165.8
    up .8 oz (reflection of my busy week).
    This week doesn't seem to be slowing down, but I needed to get my weight in. Monday things will be looking up for me.
    @justakygirl, welcome Scherita! Milestone birthdays are great motivators to make us want to lose the weight!! Congratulations on losing the first 48 pounds already....less than half to go!! Maybe you won't reach your goal by the time you turn 40, but you can still reach it while you are 40!!

@haswlrs thank you

@justakygirl, point eight up in a busy, busy week is not too bad at all!! Hoping that things have settled down for you now, and you can begin to reverse this little "up".
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Thanks @HASWLRS for the well wishes. Wee one is on the mend after a rough week but now seems back to her happy self 👍🏻

As expected, a bump in the road this week.
    Last week - 215
    This week - 216.2

Up 1.2lb

@Coral333, like you said, it is only a bump in the road....the road will get smoother, I promise!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    7/26: 225.6

Weigh In:

8/2: 224.4

@Bradleys8299, look at you, Stacey...quietly going about your business and losing another solid pound! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    Thursday weigh-in

last week 125.8
    this week 126.8

I'm just bouncing around . . . . .
    Can't seem to get my act together. I do have a long (long for me) bike ride scheduled for Sunday with a time cut off. I'm just hoping I don't get a DNF (that's what they give you even if you finish the course but are over the time limit)

@cossmoss15, well, at least the bounces go both ways!! How did your bike road go? Did you officially finish, or unofficially finish? Calling it a DNF is just wrong!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    August 2 Mini Challenge

yes/yes/yes

You guys, THIS DAY is how you all being on my team helps me. Some friends came by for a good-bye gathering, and we met other friends at a new local beer/wine place. I drank a beer and had some cheese and stuff. I logged it all and came up short 144 calories for the day.

SO, I just strapped on my headphones, put on a good podcast, and headed out for another walk around the neighborhood. So I could get three yeses, and not let you down.

THANK YOU!!!

@annabananamc, no, thank YOU for being so inspiring!! I've never seen anyone handle a move before with such determination to not gain weight, and then succeeding at it!! Granted, it is not be easy, but you have shown us that it can be done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday weigh in: 121.4
    Sorry guys, Lot of stuff going on this week. I stayed consistent with running, at least, and started speed work. I need to work on food.

@susanpiper57, the food part...it'll come. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it!), summertime does come with added food opportunities. Weather the storm the best you can because fall will be here soon enough!! Great job on being consistent with your training!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    OK, I'm a little behind in my tracking here:

Tuesday, 7/30 yes/yes/yes
    Wednesday, 7/31 yes/yes/yes
    Thursday, 8/1 yes/yes/yes
    Friday, 8/2 yes/yes/yes
    Saturday, 8/3 yes/yes/yes

Weigh-in last week: 224 lbs
    Weigh-in this week, 8/3: 223.4 lbs

Groan. I HATE my ***(^*( thyroid! But on we go to a new week...

WAR

@ethelsmommy, put it into perspective...being down point six is WAY better than being up point six!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    LMK02020 wrote: »
    Forgot my weight in yesterday:
    Got to love hormonal fluctuations: was 121.6, then sat was 123

@LMK02020, at least you are aware that it is just a fluctuation! And what fluctuates up, will also fluctuate down...just be patient and put in the work!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge, Sunday, 8/4/19:

Tracking - no
    Under - no
    Exercise - no

Said I was going to start the mini challenge this week, but just couldn’t get motivated yesterday. Enjoyed one last lazy day of vacation before going back to work today. On a positive note, I have meals prepped and planned for the week and started the day today with a walk at the gym. Enjoyed vacation but ready to get back into my routine again.

@pkg1998, being ready to get back into your routine is one thing, but actually preparing for it is how you succeed!! Well done on starting the day off with a walk!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: ar_cervantes
    Weigh in week: Aug week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 217.0
    Todays Weight: 215.6

@Ar_cervantes, well done, Amanda, on posting your second loss for the month!!
This discussion has been closed.