Weigh in week: August Week 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 222.9
    Todays Weight: 222.0
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Just missing @enyagoboom from the Thursday weigh-in lineup!!

Sorry, another terrible week. I weigh in in the morning when I’m getting ready, but this week by the time I’ve gotten to work all hell has broken lose and I get home and crawl into bed. The only reason I’m posting now is because I’ve had a bit of a health scare and am bored in the emergency room. Im fine I think, just some tests now to make sure I don’t have a blood clot. Never dull 😑
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    8/9:
    Tracking: yes
    Under: yes...by quite a bit!
    Exercise: yes, 60 minute walk to start the day
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    8/9
    Tracked- yes / under- yes
    Exercise- yes / steps- 20,072
    Water- 99oz
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    August 9
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise- yes ( 1 mile walk)
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Lw: ?
    Cw: 122.4
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Last: 246.1
    This: 245.0

Moving back in the right direction but no chance at hitting my vacation goal of under 240 by next week. Oh well, pretty fitting for the summer i’ve had
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to be part of this--been a long time since Mama had a win!

Wednesday, 8.8: yes tracking, yes calories, yes exercise
    Thursday, 8.9: yes tracking, yes calories, yes exercise (And man, such exercise! It was my daughter's high school Open House, so I traipsed around the campus for hours, up and down a million stairs, what a workout! No wonder my kid has such great legs, lol!!)

Keep on keepin' on. Tomorrow I face the scale.

WAR

@ethelsmommy, that's the beauty of the Mini Challenge....a "win" is totally up to us and how we manage the week. You can get a "win" every time if you are consistent and put in the work!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Caronell wrote: »
    @Caronell, well that's inspiring....to have your dress almost fit!! The drop on the scales will slow down this second month for you, so it is good to have some non scale goals, like your running and your resistance workouts, to keep the focus on positives!! You are doing so well, Carrie!![/quote]

@HASWLRS Thank you, you are always so thoughtful with your feedback and encouragement! Although my losses seem to be small this month, my shape continues to change. In the last two weeks I’ve had many complements about “looking really well” and “wow, are you just back from holiday?”. Friends clearly can’t quite put their finger on it because it’s not just shape change, it’s my brighter skin (so I’ve stopped wearing makeup), my increased energy is increased and my improved mood. I’m convinced it’s exercise (and three months of no “middle class drinking”) that accounts for much of this and it’s helping to keep me focused when the pin on the scale refuses to budge 🤣. I don’t think I’ll add much to the TBBT team result this month but I’m going to keep trying 💃🏼

[/quote]

@Caronell, that's very interesting that you attribute your brighter skin to exercise and lack of alcohol! The increased energy and improved mood, for sure, but I've just never thought about brighter skin. I already don't drink from one month to the next, so now I just need to find an exercise that I can do!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS can you pls roll over last weeks weight?. We decided to add one more day to our road trip and wont be home til late tonight. Thanks.
    P.s. 7 days of on the road vacation will make an intersting weigh in.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Later weigh in tonight for me as we’re still a sick house 🙈 My daughter managed to shake the bug but it moved swiftly on to my husband and then to me over the last few days.
    On a positive though - a loss!!

Last week - 216.2
    This week - 214.8

Wooohoo!

@Coral333, it's wonderful news that your daughter is feeling better! Sorry that you and hubby are down for the count, but a nice little side effect on the scales with a loss!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Just missing @enyagoboom from the Thursday weigh-in lineup!!

Sorry, another terrible week. I weigh in in the morning when I’m getting ready, but this week by the time I’ve gotten to work all hell has broken lose and I get home and crawl into bed. The only reason I’m posting now is because I’ve had a bit of a health scare and am bored in the emergency room. Im fine I think, just some tests now to make sure I don’t have a blood clot. Never dull 😑

@enyagoboom, sorry to hear that you have had another terrible week! I hope everything went well in the hospital. On a positive note, you did lose almost a pound last week (a little consolation gift from the universe, perhaps?).
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    LMK02020 wrote: »
    Lw: ?
    Cw: 122.4

@LMK02020, a point six loss, so well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Last: 246.1
    This: 245.0

Moving back in the right direction but no chance at hitting my vacation goal of under 240 by next week. Oh well, pretty fitting for the summer i’ve had

@erikNJ, don't be too hard on yourself...some of your stalled weight loss weeks or your small gains were because you had thoroughly enjoyed yourself at some summer event! The fall will be here soon enough...
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    @HASWLRS can you pls roll over last weeks weight?. We decided to add one more day to our road trip and wont be home til late tonight. Thanks.
    P.s. 7 days of on the road vacation will make an intersting weigh in.

@swauters, already done....didn't know you were going to extend your vacation, but no one wants to step on the scale immediately after returning home! Enjoy yourself, but then get right back to basics once you are home!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I leave for vacation tomorrow morning. We are only gone five days this time, not two weeks!!
    (Last year we travelled a lot, so taking it easy this year!!) It's a conference in Halifax, Nova Scotia, but I think there are only five hours of meeting for the managers....the rest of the time is touring around! The highlight will be lobster in Peggy's Cove! I will get caught up with you all once I return. @pkg1998, Pam, if you are around, feel free to enter any weights that are posted. (I will be back sometime on Thursday, so it's not a dire situation by any means!)
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Week 2
    Pw 139
    Cw 139

Sorry I had a double shift yesterday.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Week 2
    Pw 139
    Cw 139

Sorry I had a double shift yesterday.

@abowersgirl, that's all right; at least you held steady this week...no gain.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 2
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 148.4
    Today’s weight: 149.4

Aug 7,
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 yoga & meditation
    Step: 8851
    Water:96oz

Aug 8
    60 yoga & meditation
    Step: 7990
    Water: 96oz

Aug 9
    60 yoga & meditation
    Step: 6665
    Water: 96oz

Sorry I have been on vacation I have been tracking my calories & exercise and having so much fun with my granddaughter I keep forgetting to post
    Back to the grind come Monday morning have a blessed weekend
    Off to the river cats baseball ⚾️ game tonight
This discussion has been closed.