WEIGHT NO MORE TEAM CHAT - AUGUST 2019

Options

Replies

• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @sleepymom5 17 hours fast is a little too much for first time. After your guests are gone, try to ease into it. Try 14/10 for a week(ex: 8pm-10am) and then slowly increase your fast to 16, by half an hour a day.
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Timibotkin
    Friday
    PW 298.2
    CW 297.2
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    @hope002 I don't think I would plan that again. I was out and ended up being out longer than expected. 14/10 sounds much better for me. Thanks!
    @timibotkin Nice loss! I know you can't lose too much right now, what is your plan for the rest of the time in radiation? You are doing awesome with exercising btw!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    gjgb25g5a436.jpeg
    Friday's Weigh In still due
    @McKay85

Saturday's Weigh Ins
    @DananaNanas
    @kirsten11872
    @IHP2015
    @Zumba_Luvah
    @Pacsnc6 (for this week only)

Sunday's Weigh Ins
    @amytriesww
    @cassiegetsfit2013
    @twyla77
  • timibotkin
    Options
    @sleepymom5 I would like to lose a pound a week, my nutritionist and dr said that would be fine. Maybe even a tad bit more. I think radiation is going to be more than I was anticipating. I had 2/30 yesterday and I also had an infusion this week. So I haven’t been feeling the best the last couple of days. I think they hurt my back when they were moving the table to get me in position with my body being at a weird angle and all of those jerky table movements, but I’d like to continue to stay as active as possible!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    pacsnc6
    Friday
    week 4
    pw 164.2
    cw 164.4
  • pacsnc6
    Options
    looks like I'm trending back up but I'm sure the little gains are just normal fluctuations. I did not overeat on my short vacation this week, I almost never eat all the food they serve in a restaurant - usually take half home - so I ordered small meals and enjoyed eating someone else's cooking!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone! Made it to Pennsylvania and didn’t get stranded in Detroit this time! Yay me! Long day and I felt like a zombie last night. Hubby is working a short day today then off Sunday and Monday. Won’t be able to exercise and eating won’t be the healthiest. I just want to enjoy my time with my husband. I’ll regroup when I return home Tuesday. Listened to several PNP podcasts on the plane about the hunger scale and tips on learning when you’re full. I really need to work on that area in September. Going to Harrisburg to do some shopping this morning. My friend gave me a gift card for Macy’s but we don’t have one near me in Montana. I really could use some new clothes... I just hate trying on clothes LOL.

Just got caught up on everyone’s posts and enjoyed reading how supportive you all are of our team. Warms my heart. Wishing everyone a great weekend!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Wish I could respond. I have a house full of family coming at 11:30. Mom and I did shopping last night. I’m pretty excited. Pool party. I’m starting with cucumber pickles then baking peach pie. Gotta run!
    Have fun all!!!! It’s still summer. Let’s enjoy
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Happy long weekend everyone!

@nstephenson01 - glad you made it safe and sound this time. Your goal for sept is the same as mind...figuring out the hunger scale and everything that goes with it! We can do this!

@Mrsbell8well - have a fun pool party. Up here in Minnesota all the outdoor public pools are now closed for the season. That means we just don’t know when winter will come. (Boo!)

@jugar - thank you for stepping in and helping Pam out. I wish I could dedicate more time and help out but we are house hunting, getting ours ready for sale and it’s the busy season at work. Overwhelm city!

@cyndiesstuff - have a super fun long weekend with your guests! Good luck with IF!

Yesterday I had a bad sinus headache all day and we also had a large pollen count going on too, but today it feels much better.

Food - great
    Water - not so great
    Steps - 10,000+ steps

Today we are going back to the blue house as we call it. The 1930’s house that needs a lot of TLC, plus as a comparison looking at two that don’t need any work. I still think we will want to go with the 1930s house since we have vision for what it will look like in the end, but we shall see 😁

Hope everyone have a great day!
  • timibotkin
    Options
    @jugar if any of the team members throughout f2f have apple watches could we do a f2f sept. Apple Watch challenge? I joined a random one of mfp and it really helped keep me accountable.
  • sleepymom5
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I have to run, I just got asked for a boat ride! I will try to get on later. Have a great day everyone!

@timibotkin I was thinking you couldn't lose at all. 1 pound a week isn't bad, at least you can still lose. Radiation is tough, especially all the things I didn't even think about. I hope your back is feeling better. I am glad you are still staying active even with everything going on xoxo
    @pacsnc6 You really haven't gained. That was basically a maintain. Sounds like you did a great job on vacation! Your weight could be up a bit from the added sodium in the restaurant food. I am sure that will come off quickly drinking your water.
    @nstephenson01 I am glad you arrived safely in PA . Have fun shopping in Harrisburg. I have been to several field trips in Harrisburg but only got to the capitol building Lol! Not very exciting for me at least. Enjoy this time with your husband!
    @mrsbell8well Sounds like fun! Enjoy your family time!
    @jugar Thank you for your help! We are happy to have you "lurking" . hopefully you will join in once in a while!
    @McKay85 Nice loss! How are things going? I was afraid we lost you!
    @carlsoda I am glad you are feeling better today. I am so excited for you with this house!
  • pacsnc6
    Options
    @timibotkin @jugar I have an Apple Watch and would be up for the challenge.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Hope you’re enjoying the weekend! It’s a long weekend for us in the US!

I’m down almost a pound, I’ll take it! Of course I’d like it to be more, but I feel like losing slower is probably better, not trying to get it off all at once.

Relaxing today, have a bbq tomorrow & back to school shopping with my son on Monday.

Have a great day & weekend!😁
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Ihp2015
    Saturday
    PW 220.6
    CW 220.4
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I can't believe August is already over!

Not much of a loss this month, but I'm happy thst I didn't gain anything either.

Sorry to hear about Cyndie (@cyndiesstuff). I'll be sending positive thoughts go her and get family.
This discussion has been closed.