Replies

• Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 3
    Pw- 196
    Cw- 196.4

I ate way more than I should have this week, so im surprised I didnt gain more. I'm glad though. Gotta back on track !
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    Check in for Friday
    Food: Good until evening....
    Water: way over 64
    Exercise: 45 min walk and PT
    Steps: 10,261

Not sure how my calories ended up yesterday. I did eat until satisfied but shared appetizers for dinner and it was all just fried food(we were at a bar). Felt like I didn't eat and had cereal when I got home which in hindsight I wish I had just went to bed. Today is busy but fun, my daughter Nicole and I are going to a little town nearby to shop (or browse around) and have lunch. Then this afternoon we were invited on a boat ride. We have guests arriving around dinner time so we will be back for them. I plan to have a quiet night after such a busy week. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

@hope002 Nice loss! Looks like the changes you have made are working!
    @Mrsbell8well Enjoy your weekend! It is cooler here today too.
    @Zumba_Luvah That is basically a maintain. New day, new week for you-get back on track! Do you have a plan? Remember we are always here to help!
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    kirsten11872
    Week:4
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    Previous weight:167.6
    Current weight:167.0
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I had too much sodium yesterday and am feeling it today. My ring is tight again and weight is up almost a pound - water weight for sure! Need to watch that sodium.
    @cyndiesstuff my friend is doing OK. Talked with her yesterday afternoon -- she had been back in the hospital for a few days and is home again. She says she has not tried to do anything with the yarn yet but will get to it. She seemed to be in good spirits though.
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Ihp2015
    Saturday
    PW 220.6
    CW 220.6

Maintain
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @kirsten11872 Well that must be good news. The way you were talking I thought you may have gained. Looks like your exercise made up for being off track with eating. Hope that gives you some motivation to keep going!
    @pacsnc6 Yes, sodium will do that to you! Make sure to drink a lot of water to flush it out!
    @ihp2015 How's everything going? Hope all is well!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    k9mlvha1nb2d.jpeg

Late weigh in
    @CassieGetsFit2013

Saturday's weigh Ins still due
    @DananaNanas

Sunday's Weigh Ins
    @amytriesww
    @cassiegetsfit2013
    @twyla77

Monday's Weigh Ins
    @Amsandos
    @gottagetthisdown
    @jedaschultz
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    So this past week was again crazy. But I'm very happy with my maintain. As I mentioned before, I'm taking it slow and easy this time, so all's good!

But I have to admit that using my phone to post messages here isn't always the easiest, especially if you want to comment to other posts. Also, I'm currently working two jobs, my full time job and a freelance assignment that will be finishing at the end of September. That means though that I leave the house at 6 am every morning and I'm usually home between 6 and 7.30 PM. Then I have to eat, spend some time with my hubby and then I'm so tired that I forget to post here.

I promise, I will try to do better, but it will definitely get easier from October, when I will only have my full time job :)
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Yesterday morning Molly and I rode our bikes to the town of broadway. The highway is through rolling hills, cows and farmlands. It’s my favorite ride. Our time is improving. We are now averaging 10 mph. Yesterday we faced windy conditions that made it a lot more challenging. Rode for 58 minutes. Had a great time though. Did the grocery shopping, went home ate lunch and took a nap. Woke up and spent an hour cleaning Skylynn’s room. I’m starting my fall cleaning a little early. I have a long ways to go but it’s nice to start.
    Mom, Molly and I went to thrift store. It still boggles my mind that I wear itty bitty clothes. Size small, size 6-8. Beautiful burgundy wool coat, black fleece vest, Ralph Lauren oatmeal wool cardigan, neon orange jacket for riding, black velvet holiday skirt, neon coral top for running and a beautiful chunky taupe sweater all for $35 dollars. And 2 pair of cute pajama bottoms.
    I’m up early to do yoga. I really miss it. I realized that my running was 3 days a week. Now it’s 2 days plus 3 days of bike riding. No wonder I’m having troubles squeezing in yoga. But I’m going to find a way.
    I used a foam roller last night for the first time. I really loved it but owwww it hurts.
    I’m listening to geese flying over head. Oh my...Autumn is in a hurry this year.
    I’m making blackberry waffles for breakfast. Molly and I are headed out to lake Laura for hiking and a day of swimming and relaxing. Packing bacon tempeh tomatoe sandwiches with lettuce and avocado and vinegar cucumbers.
    Also making a banana cream pie for dessert tonight. Banana is the produce of the day. Found a tasty looking vegan version.
    Also found shishito peppers at the co-op. Has anyone had these? They are delicious! They are an Asian pepper that looks like small green beans. I cook them in a cast iron skillet with a little olive oil until blistered a bit. Then sea salt and lemon juice. Yum. You just hold the stem and eat the whole thing. But these peppers are known for having a hot one 2 out of 10 times. I’m making those too and a frozen pizza and salad for dinner tonight.
    Enjoy these last days of summer everyone.

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAMS
    WEEK 4 MODS CHALLENGE HAS BEEN POSTED
    "TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT"
    CHECK IT OUT HERE
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10761233/week-4-mod-challenge-take-your-best-shot/p1?new=1
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    WEEK 3 IS IN THE BOOKS
    SO HERE WE GO

icahe8f69658.png

AS A WHOLE WE LOST 10.4 pounds OR 0.04% !!

THE WINNERS ARE...

TEAM % Weight No More 0.28%
    INDIVIDUAL % brysonlights 2.19%
    TEAM LBS LOST Weight No More 12.2
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST brysonlights 5.0

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Weight No More 0.28%
    2nd Shrinking Assets 0.20%
    3rd Workout Warriors 0.19%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST

1st Weight No More 12.2
    2nd Workout Warriors 7.5
    3rd Shrinking Assets 6.9

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @brysonlights 2.19%
    2nd @Arc130 1.95%
    3rd @holmesp603 1.87%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st @brysonlights 5.0
    2nd @Arc130 4.1
    3rd. @amytriesww 4.0

HONORABLE MENTIONS

@amytriesww
    @melissafeagins
    @raleighgirl09
    @CaydensMommy
    @guitargirl55
    @hope002
    @Timibotkin
    @kx7003
    @Beka3695

GREAT JOB EVERYONE HOORAH!!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Whoops... haven't checked in for a few days. TOM arrived unexpectedly Friday morning 2 weeks early WTH?!?! Managed to make it to my morning yoga class but mostly took a rest day. Went to the Farmer's Market Saturday morning and they had beautiful plums. I rarely buy fresh fruit as the flavor usually disappoints me but these are delicious. Bought a french baguette and artisan cheese to have with the plums which I snacked on most of yesterday. For dinner I made cauliflower alfredo sauce for the first time to go over butternut squash ravioli.. it was so good and really easy. Will definitely make it again. It was a rather self indulgent day and I can tell today that I've consumed too many carbs. Time to rein in my eating. Water and exercise have been good at least.

Friday: 30 minute dog walk; 90 minute yoga class; 11,390 steps
    Saturday: 30 minute dog walk, yard work; 13,271 steps
    Weekly recap: 93,743 steps; 3 vegetarian dinners; sleep is better some nights, some not; still a work in progress

Off for a quick walk then more yard work. Have a great Sunday everyone!

• sleepymom5
    Options
    My guests are here. No time to check in this am. I will try later in the day. I will definitely be able to check in tonight. Every one have a good day!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    ONCE AGAIN rm4ruja77goj.png

I HAVE MADE A POSTING IN THE MOTIVATION AND SUPPORT DISCUSSION GROUP ON THE COMMUNITY PAGE
    PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE AND DROP IN AND ADD TO THE POST SO WE CAN KEEP OUR GROUP ON THE TOP AND THE FIRST ONE THE VISITORS SEE.
    HERE IS THE LINK TO THAT PAGE
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10761251/are-you-capable-of-believing/p1?new=1
    THANKS
    GREG
  • Barbb1557
    Barbb1557 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Barbb1557
    Checking in. Saturday was good, I helped my friend walk her two dogs. Then we went out to dinner. I was torn between I deserve a break and I have worked so hard. I chose the halibut stuffed with crab, green beans, and a salad. I ate 2 of the 12 croutons, and just a few bites of the crab stuffing(mayonnaise based) green beans were in an Asian sauce which I scraped off and the ha!ibut was broiled, but a lot of butter. I ate 1/4 of the roll and skipped the raspberry butter.
    It felt like a success and my weight was down today. I am heading out soon to walk with my friend
    Enjoy your Sunday everyone!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Challenge from Shrinking Assets
    This week is going to be about what makes us happy or thankful. Let’s make a list of those items. But how long is the list going to be? Well, it’s all about your age. Add the 2 numbers of your age together. For example, I am 55, so 5+5=10. My list will have 10 things that make me happy or thankful. Everyday take a few items from your list and share it with the your teammates.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    Check in for Saturday
    Food: Didn't log but probably under or on track
    Water: way over 64
    Exercise: 30 min walk and PT
    Steps: 7,481

Had a nice day yesterday. Today it is so windy. It is a shame, we are just hanging out. Too windy for the beach and too cool to go in the bay. I feel bad for my guests but they are happy to just be away and hang out.

@ihp2015 We totally understand how busy life gets. No worries about posting and commenting. Remember we are here if you need us though. Hope things get a little easier in September.
    @Mrsbell8well What a beautiful place to ride your bike! Sounds like you scored at the thrift store too! Enjoy your fun and productive weekend!
    @nstephenson01 Ugh! Have to love the TOM arriving whenever it wants to...I have the same problem with fresh fruit. I just bought a bunch that weren't that great. I wonder if the season for some of the summer fruit is almost done. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    @amytriesww Another awesome loss! You had a great month my friend!
    @barbb1157 Sounds like you had a nice Saturday and made great choices at dinner. Dinner actually sounded delicious. Hope you have a great day today!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    OK, I am 66 so will try to list 12 things that make me happy:
    A long marriage (49 years this week), a good meal, a good book, a good movie, visit with my kids or grandkids, music. Halfway there. Will come back with more later.
This discussion has been closed.