Pw~151
    CW~152
    Steps
    8/28~30,052
    8/29~7,300
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    @jugar can we use my weight from today instead of tomorrow? If I get much sicker I'm gonna have to go to the hospital and I won't be able to log in probably.

My weight was 227.2.

Thanks.

Cross fingers that this fever breaks soon...
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,135 Member
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    Username: leni1us
    Week: August 30, Week 5
    Weigh in Day, Friday
    PW: 168.0
    CW: 170.0

The number is going the wrong way! I need to get a handle on this. I received some devastating medical news last week that will require surgery and I've been eating everything in sight since then. Food is comforting but I'm undoing all of my hard work. I'm working hard to get back into healthy eating.

Oh no! I hope your medical problem gets taken care of in a good way. "Devastating" sounds really scary - let us know how things are going if you can. Food is indeed comfort, but see if you can find some other comforts. It is not a good feeling AFTER the comforting food, but after a great conversation, some really nice herbal tea, a bath - whatever works for you - it is comfort that lasts. Hang in there, be strong, and we hope to hear better news soon. <3
  • jugar
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    @jugar can we use my weight from today instead of tomorrow? If I get much sicker I'm gonna have to go to the hospital and I won't be able to log in probably.

My weight was 227.2.

Thanks.

Cross fingers that this fever breaks soon...

YIKES! no problem. Rest, and we'll be hoping to hear from you soon...
  • jugar
    Options
    HEADS UP for SATURDAY weigh-ins!
    @evangsimmons170
    @matthewsfive
    @Micki48

There are still a few for today and earlier in the week - get them in as soon as you can - thanks!
  • AmyRobF
    AmyRobF Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    CW 208

I didn’t exercise, I didn’t log my food and I didn’t try. My fault for not losing.

I need to make myself come here everyday and read comments. It helps me. So back on the wagon!
  • jugar
    Options
    AmyRobF wrote: »
    CW 208

I didn’t exercise, I didn’t log my food and I didn’t try. My fault for not losing.

I need to make myself come here everyday and read comments. It helps me. So back on the wagon!
    Yes! Coming here every day really helps. I find our discussion in the group has been flagging this month, and hope that in September we can keep exploring the questions and ideas that help or hinder progress. But just being here and throwing in a comment every day all by itself is helpful. You've gotta get all your favourite teammates voices implanted into your head! B)
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,267 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Week 5
    Sat
    PW 198.2
    CW 196.7
  • jugar
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Week 5
    Sat
    PW 198.2
    CW 196.7

WOW! well done B)
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't weigh in today, scale showed ERROR. Will buy a new scale for the next weigh in. Sorry
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Week 5
    Sat
    PW 198.2
    CW 196.7

Wow, pretty impressive. You've come such a long way!
  • jugar
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't weigh in today, scale showed ERROR. Will buy a new scale for the next weigh in. Sorry
    I'll post in the same weight as last week and then you can update next week - maybe it just needs a new battery. Or to be thrown through a window or something...
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Tdrjustus3
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW: 281.8
    CW: 284.0
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    WEIGH-IN:

Username = @evangsimmons170
    Week = August Week 5
    Weigh-in Day = Saturday (8/31/19)
    PW = 342.2
    CW = 342.2

Hello everyone! I've missed you all A LOT!!!! I hope everyone is doing OK. I have not had time to keep up with everyone's posts, and I'm sorry about that. As some of you may know, I'm an assistant principal, and I went back to work after summer break on July 17 and have been 'running' ever since. Students just returned to school August 26. Thankfully, schools are closed this Monday for Labor Day. Thank God!

In addition to my regular, full-time job, I have 2 part-time jobs too. I tutor for tutor.com in English/Essay Writing mainly at the college level. Plus I'm a Shipt Shopper. I'm on a debt free journey, so that's why I'm working soooo hard.

Add to that that I had yet another interview on Thursday for a principal's position in another school district. I should hear something by early next week. I pray I get it.

Looking forward to September being a better month of me staying in touch with all of you. It's been too long!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    6u7w1toj581t.png

• jugar
    Options
    WEIGH-IN:

Username = @evangsimmons170
    Week = August Week 5
    Weigh-in Day = Saturday (8/31/19)
    PW = 342.2
    CW = 342.2

Hello everyone! I've missed you all A LOT!!!! I hope everyone is doing OK. I have not had time to keep up with everyone's posts, and I'm sorry about that. As some of you may know, I'm an assistant principal, and I went back to work after summer break on July 17 and have been 'running' ever since. Students just returned to school August 26. Thankfully, schools are closed this Monday for Labor Day. Thank God!

In addition to my regular, full-time job, I have 2 part-time jobs too. I tutor for tutor.com in English/Essay Writing mainly at the college level. Plus I'm a Shipt Shopper. I'm on a debt free journey, so that's why I'm working soooo hard.

Add to that that I had yet another interview on Thursday for a principal's position in another school district. I should hear something by early next week. I pray I get it.

Looking forward to September being a better month of me staying in touch with all of you. It's been too long!

SO happy to see you, however briefly! We have missed you too. I hope you can have at least a little rest over the long weekend - you have certainly earned it. Take good care of yourself, and we're all rooting for you to get that new job <3
  • jugar
    Options
    OK Team!
    I'm just starting the end of week/month tallies and there are still a few weights missing! You will be recorded as a NWI (no weigh in) and start September there (unless you weigh in within the next half hour or so ;) ) but I'll put you on ahead into September at the same weight you were last week. This can be updated, so don't worry. Just come back!
    @Blackbeautysue
    @jlbtnc
    @tigrib

Hoping to hear from you even if it is late - see you over on the September chat, but please weigh in here if it is today. Thanks!
  • micki48
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Week 5
    Sat
    PW 198.2
    CW 196.7

WOW! well done B)

Thanks!! Just trying to get that gain off.
  • micki48
    Options
    za9yrumuh5am.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.