Options
    rfzfzr4uk5f7.png
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Username: SueSueDio

August week 2 weigh in

CW: 161.5lbs

Aaaaand - the same as last week. I was a bit lower a few days ago, but I'd bet that if I changed my weigh in day back to Wednesday I'd start jumping up midweek again! I've not been very well this week and haven't made good food choices as a result (and very little movement other than to the bathroom and back!), so it's my own fault. And there are 50+ messages unread in this thread and I don't have time to catch up tonight, maybe I'll get the chance to read a few tomorrow!
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    Andreabroadley
    Weigh In: Sunday
    Previous Week: 157.6
    Current Week: 157.6

Well at least I steadied the ship. Next week we are sailing DOWN the river again.

Have a great weigh in this week everyone!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    WEEK 2 RESULT ARE IN AND THIS IS HOW WE STACK UP AS A GROUP.....
    WAY BETTER THIS WEEK AS A GROUP

5285jb1bm64x.png

wbvv6vkb3gau.png

THE WINNERS ARE...

TEAM % WaistAways 0.63%
    INDIVIDUAL % @reflectionofme 8.58%
    TEAM LBS LOST WaistAways 25.2
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST @buniphuphu 17.2

AS A WHOLE WE LOST 81.5 pounds OR 0.33% !!

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st WaistAways 0.63%
    2nd Shrinking Assets 0.46%
    3rd Mission Slimpossibles 0.33%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st WaistAways 25.2
    2nd Shrinking Assets 16.9
    3rd Trimstones 14.5

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @reflectionofme 8.58%
    2nd @buniphuphu 6.31%
    3rd @mrshadsall 3.19%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st @buniphuphu 17.2
    2nd @reflectionofme 12.2
    3rd @mrshadsall 8.0

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Patti705
    @Wilsonkellies
    @matthewsfive
    @luciicul
    @twyla77
    @leonadixon
    @schlerin
    @Mulecanter
    @ConfidentRaven
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day - Sunday
    CW - 130
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,141 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Good evening team! Sunday weigh-ins are in, and the week is off to a start. The moderators are challenging all the teams to re-invent childhood favourite recipes, comfort food recipes - whatever is something you used to (or still) love but that needs some adjustment to fit your new definitions of healthy. Those have many kinds now, so everyone is challenged to propose recipe adjustments that make your fave old recipes work better for health. Post on the thread when you come up with something - this should be fun:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10760093/week-3-mods-challenge-share-with-the-fat2-fit-teams#latest

AND Week 3 is Team WaistAways time to propose a challenge for the rest of the teams. Our YES challenge is up, so be sure to jump in when you have a chance and see all the other challengers' yeses. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10760171/week-3-challenge-from-team-waistaways-just-say-yes#latest

Again, congrats to our top losers for the week:
    @reflectionofme
    @matthewsfive
    @martinesther88

Well done!
  • jugar
    Options
    Perla4686 wrote: »
    Those of you who've been here awhile will know that when I don't post for awhile it's usually because I'm not doing too well :o
    So, I've slacked and I'm struggling to get back on plan. The scale is creeping up with small gains daily and I'm getting demotivated and frustrated but still can't seem to pull myself together :'(
    On the flip side, I'm having major dental work done today so I probably won't be able to eat much ;)

I have been worried that was what is happening! You and @mari_moulin (who has been through several wringers lately), @evangsimmons170 (work overload!!), and a few others who are ominously quiet - I know that is often when things are slipping. Use that dental work as a good kick-off of re-commitment. Come on in here and tell us what you will say NO to, and then what you will say YES to. Remember why you're doing this, and how good you feel when you get back on track. We'll be looking for you!
  • jugar
    Options
    Username: reflectionofme
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 130
    CW: 129.7

Welcome to the 120's! You are doing great o:)
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I finally got internet back, I was using the data from my Ipad and didn't log anything. I do have a new tracker not sure how accurate it is or maybe my old one wasn't accurate but I have me steps:
    Sunday - 7236
    Monday - 12309
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING F2F CHALLENGERS
    I JUST WANT TO PUT THIS OUT THERE FOR ALL FAT2FIT TEAMS AND CHALLENGERS
    IF YOU HAVE A FITBIT AND I AM NOT A FRIEND OF YOURS AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME
    HERE IS MY FITBIT USER ID......https://www.fitbit.com/user/3MFWZ8 OR ADD BY EMAIL...gregor@lewiscounty.com

PLEASE ADD ME IF YOU CHOOSE TO SO WE CAN HAVE AN ALL F2F WORKWEEK/WEEKEND WARRIOR CHALLENGE
    I WILL INITIATE THE CHALLENGES SO NO WORRY FOR YOU JUST MAKE SURE YOU LET ME KNOW THAT YOUR A F2F CHALLENGER
    GREG
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I must have slipped into a parallel dimension that is a soap opera because the only drama missing out of this day is someone having amnesia and a secret baby. Can reality be this crazy? Apparently yes!

It's funny I'm barely even stressed because I just feel like I need popcorn and a comfy chair while I watch it all play out. The downside though is my company may go through catastrophic upheaval leaving me unemployed. :/

Oh, there's the stress. My stomach is in knots now.

I just want a job where I keep my head down and do my work quietly.
  • Andreabroadley
    Options
    @Terytha, sorry to hear about your company being under stress - that seems to be a too common thing these days. Hang in!
  • Andreabroadley
    Options
    Last few weeks I have been going to physio to help me improve some of the lower back problems I have. I have a disc that is out of place that gives me nerve pain in back and hip/leg. So I am doing more exercise to try to get it to "go back in". Not sure what is more challenging, the back pain that I had, or the new pain from the exercises.. :D:D
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Tuesday steps: 4895
This discussion has been closed.