Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,268 Member
    Options
    Username: reflectionofme
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 142.2 This was water weight!
    CW: 130

Whoa! Water weight or not, great loss! Great job getting rid of the pounds. 🎉👍🏻
  • micki48
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Tomorrow I am saying NO to sedentary hours. 250 steps or more every hour.

✅ I feel like this is a win! k0oq5iexosqc.jpeg
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Paying more attention to the quantity of intake and lightening it up in the evening. Went out with my daughter yesterday to a wine tasting and enjoyed our time together.
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry you lost your mom, @Terytha. I know all too well how that feels. I said a prayer for you that today would be a little more bearable than previous days.
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Steps
    8/4~6,100
    8/5~10,587
    8/6~11,790
    8/7~10,457
    8/8~5,100
    8/9~6,759
    8/10~5,850
    8/11~10,738
    8/12~21,010
    Will try to post regularly on steps, and im determined to lose the weight i gained. My husband and i had birthdays recently so lots of food and cake. Getting back on track again and im logging all my food.
  • Blackbeautysue
    Blackbeautysue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    PW- 225.4

Steps:
    July 18- 15,740
    July 19- 7,382
    July 20- 6,614
    July 21- 5,318
    July 22- 2,021
    July 23- 8,589
    July 24- 8,101
    July 25- 8,565
    July 26- 7,223
    July 27- 5,017
    July 28- 10,379
    July 29- 8,110
    July 30- 7,756
    July 31- 1,269

Aug 1- 265
    Aug 2- 1,471
    Aug 3- 5,064
    Aug 4- 17,753
    Aug 5- 8,262
    Aug 6- 9,827
    Aug 7- 6,802
    Aug 8- 347
    Aug 9- 6,514
    Aug 10- 5,725
    Aug 11- 7,429
    Aug 12- 12,308

CW- 224.2

Reflections:

I am so sorry for my delay inputting but as you know I’m been dealing with hospital and doctors.

Many thanks for all of your support, help and advice. Thanks for being there!!

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    I HAVE POSTED DAY 3 OF THE
    "DID YOU KNOW" SERIES
    9 Ways to Lose Weight That Have Nothing to Do With Diet or Exercise
    PLEASE POP OVER AND TAKE A PEAK

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10759016/week-2-mods-challenge-did-you-know#latest
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    PW- 225.4
    CW- 224.2

Reflections:
    I am so sorry for my delay inputting but as you know I’m been dealing with hospital and doctors.
    Many thanks for all of your support, help and advice. Thanks for being there!!
    So glad to see you back! I hope you are feeling well - good job on a loss!
    I have kept you as a Thursday weigh-in, so if you could weigh in again on Thursday just as a catch up, that would be great. @Terytha will log your steps starting with August 4th, so again, if you can send in steps on a Sunday - Saturday basis that would help a lot.

Keep well, and let us know how you're doing. <3
  • jugar
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I have been super busy with a wonderful visit of a friend from the UK and her hubby and 2 teens - but it is so good to see you all doing well. There have been some great results this week - we are sure to outdo last week easily!

I'm off on a kayaking expedition with this whole gang today, and tomorrow I'm taking the young lady horseback riding (if my stallion will behave himself - he's being an idiot these days). So in spite of all the lovely eating together, I'm sticking pretty well to my usual foods and getting plenty of exercise. It's fun having a house full - a rare occurrence indeed. And my daughter arrives tomorrow night, and my mom on Sunday! YIKES!!!

@reflectionofme GREAT JOB! It was scary last week, but you are right back on track. You will make us look really, really good this week B)

@martinesther88 @cory17 and @micki48 - I love the determination, steps, and commitment. Keep on keeping on!

HEADS UP! weigh-ins for tomorrow and one late one:
    @Juliemargaretkim
    @Fourathomej
    @offitgoes

See you on the other side!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,249 Member
    Options
    STEPS:
    8/8 - 11226
    8/9 - 13420
    8/10 - 15296
    8/11 - 16291
    8/12 - 13428
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Steps 8/14~12,430
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!
    Another beautiful day here in Québec - we had an idyllic kayak on the Missisquoi River yesterday, complete with teen meltdown (SO glad my kids are older now), 8 great blue herons, a perfect breeze keeping us cool in the sunshine, and plenty of splashing about in the water. 12 km of river with about 3 houses the entire length, so it is a quiet and peaceful passage through meadows, woods, and some dramatic hills. The teen meltdown succumbed to the beauty of the day and did not last, thankfully. Then we went out for a pub dinner and everyone collapsed into bed early. Today is horse riding day (we need leg day after yesterday's arm day!).

I hope all of you are doing well too - I'll have more time to catch up after my company heads off tomorrow morning and before the next company arrives, so get chatty and post some news, ok?

Tally ho!
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    The new gym I joined, it turns out, is moving locations at the end of the month. And nobody told us before we signed all the paperwork.

I'm upset and feeling tricked now. I thought they were decent but now I'm frustrated that this is just another gym where they mess with you to get your money.

But I also don't want to just give up already. The new location is Inconvenient but not the end of the world.

Ugh, I just hate feeling lied to. I wouldn't have even known if a friend hadn't heard about it. It would have come outta nowhere.
  • juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    CW: 130.9

I went away for the week (again!) and came back with a stomach bug. It is really awful. Just saying. I am going back to laying down in the fetal position. Sorry weigh in is late -- I truly forgot about it!

• offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day - Wednesday
    PW: 176.4
    CW: 175.8
  • micki48
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday!
    Another beautiful day here in Québec - we had an idyllic kayak on the Missisquoi River yesterday, complete with teen meltdown (SO glad my kids are older now), 8 great blue herons, a perfect breeze keeping us cool in the sunshine, and plenty of splashing about in the water. 12 km of river with about 3 houses the entire length, so it is a quiet and peaceful passage through meadows, woods, and some dramatic hills. The teen meltdown succumbed to the beauty of the day and did not last, thankfully. Then we went out for a pub dinner and everyone collapsed into bed early. Today is horse riding day (we need leg day after yesterday's arm day!).

I hope all of you are doing well too - I'll have more time to catch up after my company heads off tomorrow morning and before the next company arrives, so get chatty and post some news, ok?

Tally ho!

Sounds like a lovely day. Save the teen meltdown. Your visitors are going to need a vacation from their vacation. Way to keep busy, have fun, and get in those workouts. 💪🏼💪🏼
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @jugar Sounds like you’ve really given your company a vacation to remember!! Nice!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE SORRY FOR THE LATENESS OF THIS...... STILL TRYING TO USE TO WINDOWS 10
This discussion has been closed.