WAISTAWAYS TEAM CHAT - AUGUST 2019

Options

Replies

• matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA and getting back to reading everyone's post. Crazy I haven't checked in for a few days and I missed over 100 posts. I hope all are doing well, I been upset that I felt like giving up but today I restarted and refreshed how I feel and need to keep going strong. I hope to have a good loss this Saturday. I still have a few days to get that to happen.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,268 Member
    Options
    My eating was out of control today. I was stress/hormone eating today. I didn’t get a walk in. Too hot. Chased my granddaughter all day today. Too tired to exercise tonight. Tomorrow will be better.
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I haven't been logging steps because my tracker died. I will be out of the steps until I get a new tracker.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Sorry I've been quiet. I made the executive decision to quit my anxiety meds and threw myself for a hard loop. It was like 4 days of migraines and my fatigue has been off the wall. I feel better today though. Physically.

Mentally, we're having a pizza party at work with the good pizza and I'm in anguish because I think I should turn it down but I love the pizza from that place. :/

Anyways. I'll catch up on the steps today. @jlbtnc sorry about your tracker dying, hope you're able to replace it without much hassle.
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    The new gym I joined, it turns out, is moving locations at the end of the month. And nobody told us before we signed all the paperwork.

I'm upset and feeling tricked now. I thought they were decent but now I'm frustrated that this is just another gym where they mess with you to get your money.

But I also don't want to just give up already. The new location is Inconvenient but not the end of the world.

Ugh, I just hate feeling lied to. I wouldn't have even known if a friend hadn't heard about it. It would have come outta nowhere.

Just on the run, so writing hastily. In Ontario I am not mistaken here one has 10 days to reconsider a gym membership. Not sure if that works for you where you are or in your situation.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA and getting back to reading everyone's post. Crazy I haven't checked in for a few days and I missed over 100 posts. I hope all are doing well, I been upset that I felt like giving up but today I restarted and refreshed how I feel and need to keep going strong. I hope to have a good loss this Saturday. I still have a few days to get that to happen.
    It is SO hard when you get off for a while, but it is wonderful to hear that you have hit that point where you start again and realise how good you feel almost immediately after getting back on track. "Refreshed" is absolutely the right word. By Saturday, you'll be feeling strong! Make yourself proud, ok?
  • jugar
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    My eating was out of control today. I was stress/hormone eating today. I didn’t get a walk in. Too hot. Chased my granddaughter all day today. Too tired to exercise tonight. Tomorrow will be better.
    Make sure that tomorrow is better, OK? That "getting right back on track" feeling is the one you need now. You have been on a big change, and it is really easy to fall off. You can get back on! YOU'VE GOT THIS <3
  • jugar
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    Hey guys. Sorry I've been quiet. I made the executive decision to quit my anxiety meds and threw myself for a hard loop. It was like 4 days of migraines and my fatigue has been off the wall. I feel better today though. Physically.

Mentally, we're having a pizza party at work with the good pizza and I'm in anguish because I think I should turn it down but I love the pizza from that place. :/

Anyways. I'll catch up on the steps today. @jlbtnc sorry about your tracker dying, hope you're able to replace it without much hassle.
    Tell us about the pizza. We need to know! If you enjoyed it because it is fabulous, it is not the end of the world unless you stay off track for more days. If you stayed away, that is fantastic, but enjoying it is not a bad thing. Keep us informed about how it is as you leave your anxiety meds and where you are able to go with that - I know that sometimes it is a great decision and after a (sometimes difficult) adaptation, it is the way to go. For other people it isn't - so no "bad" either way, just we hope to know how you're doing. Hugs all around!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,268 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    micki48 wrote: »
    Make sure that tomorrow is better, OK? That "getting right back on track" feeling is the one you need now. You have been on a big change, and it is really easy to fall off. You can get back on! YOU'VE GOT THIS <3

Back on track. Thanks for the kick. Sometimes I think hormones just take over. I’m pretty good about restricting sweets. Yesterday I did not. Doing fine today, but need to get some more water in me. My NEAT calories have to be great because I’m exhausted. My 16 month old granddaughter is now at the point that she never stops and doesn’t want to nap. Wew!
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    wt today 214.8
    Have a fig tree in my yard and they are all ripening. Eating too many of them. :#
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 197.0
    Todays Weight: 199.6
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in friday
    PW: 172.8
    CW: 173.2
    A very busy week and didn't track properly so was expecting that. Hopefully back on it now.
  • jugar
    Options
    It's Friday again!
    Thanks for the weigh-ins so far.

@cory17 a loss in spite of figs! I am jealous that you have fresh figs, but glad at the same time that they are far away. We have wild raspberries and blackberries all around, but luckily they are such a pain to pick (literally - the thorns are wicked!) and they are so tiny that it is difficult to go overboard.

@jlbtnc - you can turn this around - you know what to do!

@Perla4686 - a small creeping, it will disappear fast!

Remaining weigh-ins for today:
    @Connie7355
    @AmyRobF
    @leni1us
    @martinesther88
    @tigrib

Overdue! Hoping to hear from you :)
    @zlauerMom
    @Blackbeautysue
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Username: Connie7355
    Weigh in week: week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 183.2
    Todays Weight: 183
    I’m lucky I lost anything this week. My mom has been having health issues (she’s 88) and even though she still lives alone, I help her a lot. Just been very stressful and I have always been a stress eater. So I’m happy I lost .2 this week. Hoping things settle down next week.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Uggggggh. My personal trainer wants to kill me. I'm sorry you guys, but I just don't know if I'll make it. ;_;

I'm exaggerating obviously but my arms definitely might fall off. Even brushing my hair is effort today.

I'm still doing ok without my anxiety meds. They discontinued the generic I've been on for 2 years and put me on a new one and suddenly I was getting all the miserable side effects. It took me months to track my stomach problems to that pill. I should've gone to my doctor but for various reasons I don't trust him so I just quit the thing and my stomach at least feels a bit better.

Yet to see if the panic attacks return, but so far I'm still functional.

Tomorrow we're meeting friends for a locked room! Definitely gonna escape this time.
  • AmyRobF
    AmyRobF Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    PW 208
    CW 208

I had a off the wagon week. Blah. But back on track. Amazing how quick you can stop eating the right things!
  • tigrib
    tigrib Posts: 12 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.