Replies

• matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    BonnieHosk85
    September Week 3
    PW: 229.5
    CW: 233

This makes me ill. I've had a tough couple of months, a load of exercise but no loss. This week, I've been over on calories two or three times, eaten out at restaurants and not choosing wisely, and no exercise to speak of. I feel my commitment to fitness is waining and I've got to get the mojo back!

Water aerobics is over and I'm really hating that. I loved getting together with the ladies so much and it made me feel so good. I met friends I used to work with Wednesday night for dinner at Olive Garden and neither of them said anything about my weight loss since we've last seen each other. Quite honestly, I was expecting them to make a fuss over all the weight I've lost so that was disheartening that they didn't even notice. :disappointed:

Went to the movies last night and ate at Chuy's. Bad choices and alcohol, so no wonder I'm up so much. @looneycatblue, would you extend a hand to help me back up on the train? :wink:

I've looked at my schedule for next week and changed some things around so I can get water aerobics and exercising in at my gym. I've got to make myself a priority again!!

@BonnieHosk85
    You got this, you know what you need to do. Get back up and go.
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    Options
    FatimaStartsAllOver
    Sept Week 3
    PW: 253.0
    CW: 255.6
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    My weight has gone up this week. The harder i try to diet the more my husband cooks bad food and asks for junk food. Every. Single. Time. If i dont tell him im trying to lose weight-nothing like that at all. I used to be slim before being married. He used to be obese so has always had food issues. My GP monitors my weight because of medicines and I HATE it. I would usually bot eat the food but my 2 year old daughter feeds it to me. I can easily skip the junk food currently in the house but not all the fried food. I want to stay in bed and not eat all day. The one thing that has seemed to help is that he is ok with some vegetarian food. But its driving me crazy cooking 3 different meals for one night.... and I hate seeing our kids eat so much sugar in a town where fluoride is not in the water.
  • cr00000
    cr00000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @looneycatblue Your goal sounds a lot like mine. I'm 5'9 and currently in a solid 12 and my ultimate goal is 145 but my first goal is 169. Just to say I'm in the 160s would be awesome right now. I'd LOVE to fit into a 10 comfortably this fall.
  • cr00000
    cr00000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 You are going to get to your goal! You deserve to get to it. Thank you for your positive comments and responses to our daily struggles and wins. Good that you reviewed your schedule for next week so you're prepared and ready to work it!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    FatimaStartsAllOver
    Sept Week 3
    PW: 253.0
    CW: 255.6

Just a bump, keep to what works for you and it will drop right back down!
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Getting in the time to exercise is so hard, but SO worth it. Even if my weight doesn't change I just feel better being active.

I totally agree with you!
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    BonnieHosk85
    September Week 3

This makes me ill. I've had a tough couple of months, a load of exercise but no loss. This week, I've been over on calories two or three times, eaten out at restaurants and not choosing wisely, and no exercise to speak of. I feel my commitment to fitness is waining and I've got to get the mojo back!

Water aerobics is over and I'm really hating that. I loved getting together with the ladies so much and it made me feel so good. I met friends I used to work with Wednesday night for dinner at Olive Garden and neither of them said anything about my weight loss since we've last seen each other. Quite honestly, I was expecting them to make a fuss over all the weight I've lost so that was disheartening that they didn't even notice. :disappointed:

Went to the movies last night and ate at Chuy's. Bad choices and alcohol, so no wonder I'm up so much. @looneycatblue, would you extend a hand to help me back up on the train? :wink:

I've looked at my schedule for next week and changed some things around so I can get water aerobics and exercising in at my gym. I've got to make myself a priority again!!

Typing on my phone, sorry for my short reply. We are all on this train together, linked hand in hand, so as long as you want to stay on this train, we will not let you slip off. 💙
    You have inspired me and so many others to stay with it, and not to let little slip ups stop us. Be kind to yourself, as you have been to all of us.
    Keep yourself a priority, make a plan and work towards it. We got you! 😁
  • fe452436
    fe452436 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 Thanks for always being there for us.All best wishes for you!
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Word of thanks to those who have reached out privately to me and on the thread. You are all the best! I do feel back in the game this morning and looking forward to an active week and on plan for eating, as well. Taking this to heart:
    2rguikfnitgp.jpg

Thank you to those who participated in last week’s mini-challenge. This week’s mini-challenge is brought to you by @FatimaStartsAllOver: this week take the stairs instead of the elevator or park farther away in the parking lot to get more steps.

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:
    @crystalbarton31
    Please post using this template:
    Username
    September week 4
    PW:
    CW:
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 3 WINNER @allietuge. - 2.39%
    vraoewwo4y65.jpg

AND TO THE BIG BUTT THEORY FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 3!!
    September Week 3 is now in the books!

Great job everyone! Week 3 of the month shows dedication!!

Below are the full results for Week 3.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @allietuge. - 2.39% :star:
    2nd - mirendybryant. - 2.33%
    3rd - @Cspdb3. - 2.16% :star:

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.75%
    2nd - Gutbusters. - 0.17% <3
    3rd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.12%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - mirendybryant. - 2.33%
    2nd - stubbornloser. - 1.88%
    3rd - energyseeker. - 1.67%

The Slimsons
    1st - skrowe88. - 1.34%
    2nd - jeapri17. - 1.18%
    3rd - Dustyspal. - 0.88%

Gutbusters <3
    1st - @allietuge. - 2.39% :star:
    2nd - @Cspdb3. - 2.16% :star:
    3rd - @inshapeCK. - 0.94% :star:

Run Track Minds
    1st - DDay2020. - 1.24%
    2nd - Jupdyke. - 1.01%
    3rd - Mawash9. - 0.96%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - Happy7811. - 1.23%
    2nd - MamboRumba. - 1.18%
    3rd - SueZQ72760. - 1.17%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @Cspdb3. - 5.6 lbs. <3
    2nd - mirendybryant. - 5.4 lbs.
    3rd - @allietuge. - 4.0 lbs. <3

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 37.0 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 4.9 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 8.7 lbs. <3
    Run Track Minds - -12.4 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 4.8 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 43.0 lbs
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    BonnieHosk85
    September Week 3

Typing on my phone, sorry for my short reply. We are all on this train together, linked hand in hand, so as long as you want to stay on this train, we will not let you slip off. 💙
    You have inspired me and so many others to stay with it, and not to let little slip ups stop us. Be kind to yourself, as you have been to all of us.
    Keep yourself a priority, make a plan and work towards it. We got you! 😁

@BonnieHosk85
    Agreed with all the above! We are in it together! And I double agree--make a food plan! It will empower you and put you back in the drivers seat. Set some rules for yourself this week-that always makes me feel really empowered. Don't let PERFECTION stand in the way of progress!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    My weight has gone up this week. The harder i try to diet the more my husband cooks bad food and asks for junk food. Every. Single. Time. If i dont tell him im trying to lose weight-nothing like that at all. I used to be slim before being married. He used to be obese so has always had food issues. My GP monitors my weight because of medicines and I HATE it. I would usually bot eat the food but my 2 year old daughter feeds it to me. I can easily skip the junk food currently in the house but not all the fried food. I want to stay in bed and not eat all day. The one thing that has seemed to help is that he is ok with some vegetarian food. But its driving me crazy cooking 3 different meals for one night.... and I hate seeing our kids eat so much sugar in a town where fluoride is not in the water.

You are in control of what you and your children eat; cook one meal with many healthy choices. I don't buy much junk (pretzels, graham crackers, Breyer's vanilla ice cream, good tortilla chips and salsa-these are all things I feel ok about.) If your husband wants something else, he can shop for, cook it and clean it up. My daughter has learned to love healthy foods because they are what she gets. When we have something she doesn't LOVE (ie, soup) I always offer hummus and veggies, apple or pear slices and a string cheese. No extra work for me and she eats.
This discussion has been closed.