• motis3678
    motis3678 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    kellystarrn
    week 3
    PW: 265.5
    CW: 265

Sorry for the late entry!

@kellystarrn I had your wk 2 weigh-in as 256.5 - is your wk 3 weigh-in 265 or 256? I know its easy to transpose those numbers :) But I also know (from personal experience) that 10 pounds can be gained in under 2 weeks. What's happening girl?
  • motis3678
    Options
    Have any of you tried Lasso yogurt frozen "ice cream" bars? I tried the coffee ice cream with chocolate chips tonight, such a delicious treat and only 100 calories!
    If you have tried any, what is your favorite flavor?

I love those Yasso bars! My favorite are the chocolate chip cookie dough and the fudge brownie one.
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    @looneycatblue
    I love the caramel Yasso!!
  • Kenyaa3
    Kenyaa3 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    @Kenyaa3 - nice mini goal / you got this girl.
    as for the thought of a mini goal challenge, how about take the stairs instead of the elevator challenge. hahaha. just a thought.

There’s 15 steps for each flight at my job and I’m on the 3rd floor. I normally take the elevator but I’ll do the stairs this week. My apartment is on the 7th floor. Not sure if I’ll do all those but I’ll try. I’ve done them before when our elevators are out of service and I dang near die but I’m gonna do it lol
  • motis3678
    Options
    Oh my goodness @Kenyaa3 - that's a lot of stairs in your life! I bet you skip right over 265 like you did with 267!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    @BB_1033, here's week 4's mini-challenge:
    Thank you to those who participated in last week’s mini-challenge. This week’s mini-challenge is brought to you by @FatimaStartsAllOver: this week take the stairs instead of the elevator or park farther away in the parking lot to get more steps.

Love your personal one!! <3

Thanks. I live in a country town where everything is single story :) The only stairs are at work and there are no lifts so I use the stairs anyway.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    My weight has gone up this week. The harder i try to diet the more my husband cooks bad food and asks for junk food. Every. Single. Time. If i dont tell him im trying to lose weight-nothing like that at all. I used to be slim before being married. He used to be obese so has always had food issues. My GP monitors my weight because of medicines and I HATE it. I would usually bot eat the food but my 2 year old daughter feeds it to me. I can easily skip the junk food currently in the house but not all the fried food. I want to stay in bed and not eat all day. The one thing that has seemed to help is that he is ok with some vegetarian food. But its driving me crazy cooking 3 different meals for one night.... and I hate seeing our kids eat so much sugar in a town where fluoride is not in the water.

You are in control of what you and your children eat; cook one meal with many healthy choices. I don't buy much junk (pretzels, graham crackers, Breyer's vanilla ice cream, good tortilla chips and salsa-these are all things I feel ok about.) If your husband wants something else, he can shop for, cook it and clean it up. My daughter has learned to love healthy foods because they are what she gets. When we have something she doesn't LOVE (ie, soup) I always offer hummus and veggies, apple or pear slices and a string cheese. No extra work for me and she eats.

Thanks. I dont let my husband go shopping because he buys mountain loads of junk food. He loves shopping and cooking etc so thats the problem! I try to do all the cooking. He had a dentist last year tell him he was eating too much sugar but he ignored it...cant change him. Ive tried to impose no sugar on weekdays, it doesnt work. biscuit monday, biscuit Tuesday, biscuit wednesday, icecream thursday, lollies and donuts friday, icecream saturday, chips and chocolate on sunday is a pretty typical week for the children. My son eats well so i give him just healthy foods. My 2 yo daughter only eats for my husband and i can only get her to eat sultanas and strawberries at the moment. The problem is when i feed her she feeds me instead and if i dont eat her food it goes in the bin. So i make her meal knowing it will be my food.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Have any of you tried Lasso yogurt frozen "ice cream" bars? I tried the coffee ice cream with chocolate chips tonight, such a delicious treat and only 100 calories!
    If you have tried any, what is your favorite flavor?
    @looneycatblue, I haven't tried them but I'll check them out next shopping trip. Thanks for the info!

@tuddy315, nice loss! :star:

@betsychange, good loss! :star:

@shalvy2007, wonderful! :star:

Woo Hoo! Congrats on your loss, @kenyaa3!! :star: Impressive stair goals!!

@SuzanneElizabeth16, nice game face!! You can do it, friend!! :smile:

@12Sarah2015, that's super challenging when your partner isn't on the same page. Nutrition is so important to those growing bodies and sugar is such a poison to us. I hope he sees the light soon. Hang in there, mama. <3

• SuzFit212
    SuzFit212 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Tracked everything!
    Under calorie goal!
    Workout: 3 hours of moving gardens around and an hour yoga class to stretch it all out.
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Softball
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes Just under haven’t done my usual over snacking for two days
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @Robandy12345, that's awesome!!
    Just under haven’t done my usual over snacking for two days

Good morning! Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@inshapeCK

Please post using this template:
    Username
    September Week 4
    PW:
    CW:
  • BB_1033
    BB_1033 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    @12Sarah2015 I so feel you ma'am. Its easier said then done making a switch for a whole other adult who has a mind of their own right? Lol. "We can lead the horse to water but can't make them drink." So I totally get where you're coming from, we can't control our partners. And if he's anything like mine trying to "enforce" anything will only encourage his stubborn self to continue the behavior you don't want LOL. What worked for me after we successfully conceived (he ate healthy when we wanted a baby) and he went back to old habits was I stopped telling him what to eat or not eat etc, I stopped begging and just did me and I guess he slowly started to notice how serious I was and in his own ways is more mindful on his own time. It was like a lead by example situation lol. However, giiirrrrllll you are the momma bear!!! Lol. I love that they have that type of bond bc it is important for daddies to have strong connections as well not just mommies, but since she only eats for daddy, I'd be telling daddy "I may not have a say over what you eat but I dern sure do over our baby, now please help me feed her this or that" LOL, in a playful tone ofcourse bc that's just me, playful and stern lol. Don't give up, it'll all come together in time 😊
This discussion has been closed.