TEAM: Gutbusters (September)

Options

Replies

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I added a mini avocado to my egg white scramble this morning. Very yummy... but then I looked at the calories, yikes 160 for the mini... maybe should have just used half! Naw, I don't like to try and keep cut avocados. I will just have to make good use of the energy it is giving off!
  • kellystarrn
    kellystarrn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    cr00000 wrote: »
    I love how active this forum is - thank goodness! I'm feeling good about this month. Let's go for back to back wins!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes if cleaning the house for an hour counts.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No but just 135 over - I shouldn't have bought a Cheese Danish "for the kids" lol. It's going to work tomorrow to share.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I'd say, yes, cleaning the house totally counts as exercise! You go, woman!
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, over 18,000 steps, lifted chest and arms
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,333 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, but I didn't drink enough.
  • Kenyaa3
    Kenyaa3 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 30 minute walk and 1hr Praise Dance
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes but I need to drink more water
  • SuzFit212
    SuzFit212 Posts: 153 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    For healthy fats, I ate up all my avocados over the long weekend. Tomorrow is salmon! My scale loves it when I eat salmon.
  • betsychange
    betsychange Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Betsychange
    September Week 1
    PW 198.2
    CW 199.4
  • cr00000
    cr00000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    allietuge wrote: »
    Terrible and embarrassing day today.
    I literally ate EVERYTHING in site. 🙄

Now my anxiety is insane

Uggggh I've had those days too. It usually happens during certain days of the month or general stress. And that feeling of having to start over sucks! But this is what I tell myself to get out of that anxiety cycle: You WILL succeed. Dust yourself off, that day is over and start fresh today. Promise us and yourself that you'll stay on track this week. One off day will dissapear into an awesome week. We know you're going to kill it! Let's go!
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

@betsychange, not bad for being away for 10 days!! :smile:

@allietuge, girl, please don't beat yourself up about it any longer. Pull yourself up, and get back on that bucking bronco!! We're pulling for you. It's happened to all of us. You've got this!! <3

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@inshapeCK
    @pamela117e - it's like that for me, too. Prayers for safety during the hurricane! <3

Please post using this template:
    Username
    September week 1
    PW:
    CW:

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    There you go, @allietuge!! <3
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    inshapeCK
    September week 1
    PW: 138.6 pounds
    CW: 138.6 pounds

Thankful to have a maintain this week, especially since I weighed 140.0 pounds yesterday.
    That means I lost 1.4 pounds since yesterday.
    Need to re-lose 4.4 pounds to get back to my June 5th weight from 3 months ago.
    It's taking forever!
This discussion has been closed.