Options
    mawash9 wrote: »
    Mawash9
    Sunday 091519
    PW:228.4
    CW:226.2
    Did well: gym /exercise
    Not so well: Ate too much junk food🤫
    I am happy I dropped under 226,before crap stuff, so expect to get under 225 or even 224 by next Sunday.

Woohoo nice loss, you're doing great!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Username: slytherclawz
    Week: Monday, September Week 3 (9/16)
    PW: 259.0
    CW: 264. 2
    One thing I did well: got a lot of steps in!
    One thing to improve: I have been on vacation since Sept 2nd and boy did we eat a LOT. All of the walking is the only reason I didn't gain 15lbs instead of just 5 😅 I am going to try hard to not let this derail me and jump back into a healthy life style. It's going to be hard as I'm still craving all that bad food

You've got the right attitude, we still need to enjoy life, right? Now get back on the wagon!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    jwall309 wrote: »
    Weekend Update

The weekend was spent celebrating my new job and my birthday so safe to say things went off the rails. My actual birthday is tomorrow and BF and I are going to Montana for a wedding on Thursday. So this week I’ve decided to do my best but to not stress and enjoy it before summer comes to an end and I get back into a healthy routine for the Fall and Winter. Because I will be traveling I also am going to skip weigh in this week @johicks and @Pearl4686! After this week I’ll be back and ready to really buckle down on this journey!

Happy birthday! Enjoy celebrating and you're right not to stress about it. We only live every birthday once!
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Mon.
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: 85 min. bike ride/ Mobility Workout
  • bootssowhite
    bootssowhite Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. I decided to start C25K about ten minutes into a walk this morning and finished the first day. I'd been planning on waiting until the heat broke, at least a little, to start running again, so we'll see if I can keep this up.
    Healthier habits: I finished all my meal prep for the week.
    Goals or Day: Both yesterday and today were super productive. I've felt very unproductive all last week, so it's nice to get a lot done over the weekend and start the week without a lot of tasks still hanging over my head.
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

I had a “hungry” day but stuck to it.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Calories: Target
    Exercise: Leg day and some abs

Great Monday. It was a fast day at work and a very busy night with the kids and food prepping. We survived though. Another crazy day tomorrow. I stuck with the food and exercise plan.
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Exercise: 1hr bootcamp/30mins outdoor group bootcamp
    Goal/Day: Well got back on today after 4 days of going way off track with food and no exercising.
  • mawash9
    mawash9 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Mawash9
    Daily post
    Exercise: nope
    Track: barely
    Calories: definitely under since I struggled to find time to eat anything
    Good: way too busy to be hungry
    Bad: way to busy to eat which is not good when trying to drop weight
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Back to reality this morning!

This week is going to be tough: super busy at work to make up for yesterday off coupled with not having the weekend to plan out food etc. But, I'm determined to have 4 on plan days!

Log it, log it, log it!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Exercise: Yes. I decided to start C25K about ten minutes into a walk this morning and finished the first day. I'd been planning on waiting until the heat broke, at least a little, to start running again, so we'll see if I can keep this up.
    Healthier habits: I finished all my meal prep for the week.
    Goals or Day: Both yesterday and today were super productive. I've felt very unproductive all last week, so it's nice to get a lot done over the weekend and start the week without a lot of tasks still hanging over my head.

Woohoo you're doing great! C25K is a bit like marmite, I find, people either love it or hate it. I personally love it and hope you can keep it up. It's hard work but can make you feel so good!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Daily post Monday

That's impressive, I struggle on 'hungry' days. Any tips?
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    jupdyke wrote: »
    Daily post Monday
    Calories: Target
    Exercise: Leg day and some abs

Great Monday. It was a fast day at work and a very busy night with the kids and food prepping. We survived though. Another crazy day tomorrow. I stuck with the food and exercise plan.

Sounds like you're in control! Don't give up!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    ajaia2001 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)

Exercise: 1hr bootcamp/30mins outdoor group bootcamp
    Goal/Day: Well got back on today after 4 days of going way off track with food and no exercising.

With your grit and determination, you'll be back to your old routine in no time!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    mawash9 wrote: »
    Mawash9
    Daily post
    Exercise: nope
    Track: barely
    Calories: definitely under since I struggled to find time to eat anything
    Good: way too busy to be hungry
    Bad: way to busy to eat which is not good when trying to drop weight

Although not eating sounds great, we all know that's not a good idea. Can you find some time to prepare packed meals ahead? On crazy days I like 'one handed foods' which I can eat while doing other things. Sandwiches, hard boiled eggs, veggies in hummus, cups of soup are some ideas.
  • Pearl4686
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @johicks how are you doing? We miss you
    <3<3<3
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    Daily post Monday

That's impressive, I struggle on 'hungry' days. Any tips?

What I did yesterday was to just go to bed at 7:30 pm. I played games on my phone to keep my mind occupied until I got sleepy.
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Hey team how is everyone doing?
    Thanks for the tip @skullsandskeletons , I definitely need to go to bed earlier!

Daily report
    Track: yes
    Calories: under but food choices not great
    Excersize: yes, fat burn class 1 hour.
    What went well: stayed under calorie and drank my water.
    What can improve: make better choices so I stay satisfied for longer. Stick to plan!

What has helped me get back on track: I increased my calories a little, so my deficit is smaller but it gives me a little more leeway with food. It's a mental thing more then anything. Instead of 'sod it, day is ruined' when I eat too much, now I'm still 'under', so I chug on. Anyone else play mental games with themselves? I wish I didn't...
This discussion has been closed.