Under - yes
    On plan - yes
    Exercise - yes 47 min gym
    food - on plan
    water - 135.3
    steps - 10,130

PW 184.25
    CW 171.50

12.75 loss!!! seems crazy but over all its 2.75 down over 2 weeks after last weeks up haha

FEELING GOOD :)

Christmas markets tomorrow for cheat day :dizzy:
  • p_mad
    p_mad Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    @Tracie_Lord woah, congratulations! 👍🏻
  • p_mad
    Options
    Saturday, 28 Nov
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge-
    Logged food: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes(1hr walk)

Steps: 14465
    Water: 152.16
  • stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am so used to measure everything in the metric system, that I didn't realise I actually reached the 100lbs loss mark. I lost 46.3kg, which equals 102lbs <3:)B)

Wow! That is fantastic. Great work and perseverance!! You are truly inspiring! Congratulations 🥳
  • p_mad
    Options
    @petrocoetsee Congratulations! 🙂
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!! And happy thanksgiving for yesterday for those of you in the States 😊

Last week weigh in - 199.8lbs
    This week weigh in - 199.2lbs

Not the best but at least not a gain 🥳

Does anybody have any active plans this weekend? I’m in need of some inspiration to get up and out as that’s been lacking the last 2 days for me which always impacts on weigh in. It’s to be a really cold one here at -7 but I’d quite like to get out in the fresh air.
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @petrocoetsee that is fabulous achievement and very inspiring! Well done 🥳
  • p_mad
    Options
    Friday, 29 Nov
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes(45 minute HIIT)

Steps:2035
    Water:152.16oz
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Reminder from Ashley that Sunday will start the December threads. Team threads are up for December if you want to post your intros.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773472/team-the-big-butt-theory-december#latest
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    @p_mad , @stubbornloser and @Coral333 thanks for all the comments and support, I really appreciate it.

@Coral333 when I reached onederland, it was like the scale really tried to mess with my brain. It felt like the scale justed wanted to move back to the figures it was used to display (insane, but I am sometimes convinced there are some unseen toes also stepping on the scale). When it started moving closer to the next number lower on the scale I started feeling less apprehensive when I approached the scale. You will feel the same when you start seeing 198. You feel like givinga fist pump in the air whilst giving a victory shout! :D
    With regards to outside activities, we are experiencing a heat wave with temperatures in the upper 30's (celsius). I have no idea what activities to do in your freezing weather. A cold winter is when our temperature drops below 15 degrees Celcius. I will cuddle in front of a heater with a warm cup of something in my hands. So sorry, I can't help. I however did do a 6km run at 6am this morning.
    You must all have a great day and week end
  • petrocoetsee
    Options
    @Tracie_Lord well done. Walk the Christmas market up and down to get your steps up and then, enjoy it! :)
  • petrocoetsee
    Options
    11/29 Friday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked..yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise grid class at gym

Other challenges:
    Steps: - 8388
    Water 90
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,026 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    11/27/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

11/28/19
    Tracked: no
    Under: no

11/29/19

11/30/19

I had absolutely 0 water on Thanksgiving(I felt that on Friday)... I ate outside of my normal, and had many drinks(wine, beer, cider, etc), but snapped right back to regular on friday. We played a lot of football, but didn't get many steps/activity outside of it. The holidays are the days I let myself go a little crazy, but it was fun and worth it!

Today I experimented with dinner and this was the DELICIOUS outcome! Sweet potato, kale, spinach, caramelized onions, garlic and italian sausage... sprinkled some parmesan cheese on top and it was amazing!

3x62jv6zv8j3.jpg
    46accgos4m5d.jpg
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @p_mad , @stubbornloser and @Coral333 thanks for all the comments and support, I really appreciate it.

@Coral333 when I reached onederland, it was like the scale really tried to mess with my brain. It felt like the scale justed wanted to move back to the figures it was used to display (insane, but I am sometimes convinced there are some unseen toes also stepping on the scale). When it started moving closer to the next number lower on the scale I started feeling less apprehensive when I approached the scale. You will feel the same when you start seeing 198. You feel like givinga fist pump in the air whilst giving a victory shout! :D
    With regards to outside activities, we are experiencing a heat wave with temperatures in the upper 30's (celsius). I have no idea what activities to do in your freezing weather. A cold winter is when our temperature drops below 15 degrees Celcius. I will cuddle in front of a heater with a warm cup of something in my hands. So sorry, I can't help. I however did do a 6km run at 6am this morning.
    You must all have a great day and week end

@petrocoetsee Congratulations on over 100#s!!! That is an amazing accomplishment, and I can only hope to get there one day as well!

I have to say that your comment on what is going on after hitting onederland is spot on! I have been struggling with this for a few weeks now, but not trying to let it get me down! I will hopefully be less anxious about it once I get closer to 190!

• cmhubbard92
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Happy Friday everyone!! And happy thanksgiving for yesterday for those of you in the States 😊

Last week weigh in - 199.8lbs
    This week weigh in - 199.2lbs

Not the best but at least not a gain 🥳

Does anybody have any active plans this weekend? I’m in need of some inspiration to get up and out as that’s been lacking the last 2 days for me which always impacts on weigh in. It’s to be a really cold one here at -7 but I’d quite like to get out in the fresh air.

@Coral333 we are hovering around the same weight! You are doing fabulous!!!

We are in for a snow storm tomorrow into Monday... I am hoping that I can regain the momentum to get back on the bike and use that this week instead of walking... my only issue is that my hips hurt after using it...

I would say, if you can bundle up and brave the cold, I would say go for a close walk, so you can get back inside if it is too bad... or stay out longer if it isn't too bad... other than that I don't have great suggestions, as I like to stay in when its bitter cold! 🥶
  • cmhubbard92
    edited November 2019
    Options
    11/18-11/24/19 Step and Water Challenge:

Top steppers:

1st: @p_mad 171.50% 85,750/50,000 steps!
    2nd: @gboles79 123.72% 77,941/63,000 steps!
    3rd: @petrocoetsee 103.39% 59996/58,000 steps!

Water goal winners:
    1st: @p_mad 184.92%
    2nd: @cmhubbard92 170.27%
    3rd: @Tracie_Lord 166.74%
    4th: @petrocoetsee 108.04%

Met pre-planned food goal:
    @Tracie_Lord
    @cmhubbard92

Met exercise goal 3x or more:
    @cmhubbard92
    @p_mad
    @petrocoetsee
    @Tracie_Lord

I am so sorry it took me so long to post results! I hope to post much earlier next week, as work should be settling down!
  • p_mad
    Options
    Saturday, 30 Nov
    Under calories: no
    Exercise: yes(60 minute walk)

Water: 135.25
    Steps: 10, 371
  • p_mad
    Options
    Weekly weigh-in:
    Last weigh-in(Nov 24):70.5kg/155.1lbs
    Current weight(Dec 1): 69.9kg/154.1lbs
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    11/27/19

11/28/19
    Tracked: no
    Under: no

11/29/19

11/30/19

I had absolutely 0 water on Thanksgiving(I felt that on Friday)... I ate outside of my normal, and had many drinks(wine, beer, cider, etc), but snapped right back to regular on friday. We played a lot of football, but didn't get many steps/activity outside of it. The holidays are the days I let myself go a little crazy, but it was fun and worth it!

Today I experimented with dinner and this was the DELICIOUS outcome! Sweet potato, kale, spinach, caramelized onions, garlic and italian sausage... sprinkled some parmesan cheese on top and it was amazing!

3x62jv6zv8j3.jpg
    46accgos4m5d.jpg

@cmhubbard92 Great job at getting right back to it after Thanksgiving.

You're dish does look delish. Thank you for sharing. I really needed some new ideas for kale.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    solieco1
This discussion has been closed.