Options
    11/6/19 Weigh in

Pw: 200.0
    Cw: 197.9
    Loss: -2.1
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I have updated the spreadsheet to incorporate the food and exercise challenge. It seems to always be a work in progress, but I hope it is easy to navigate. Enter "1" if completed food, or "0" if you didnt. For the exercise challenge, only put in 30 for minutes, even if you exercised for longer. Below is a screenshot of how I set up the tracking, and I have a "key" of what the emojis mean at the top of the sheet.

nyx830smvzjs.jpg

11/4/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 12,314
    Water: 113.8
    Food: yes stayed on plan
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes bike

Today I managed to meet all goals despite November 4th being a tough day for me. Today marks 10 years since my father passed away, but I am staying focused. I had a lot of activity (moving a bunch of boxes, pallets, etc) at work, and just finished the bike. I am going to feel it tomorrow as this was one of the roughest(physically) days for me at work!

What unit is the water measured in? I can convert what I track and join you if that's ok :) Also how do I access the spreadsheet please?

SAT NOV 2nd
    Tracked - yes
    Under - no; planned social event
    Steps: 9,867
    Water: 3250ml
    Food - planned afternoon tea so over but expected
    Exercise - yes; 47 mins gym

SUN NOV 3rd
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Water: 4000ml
    Food - yes on plan totally :)
    Exercise - yes; 46 mins gym

MON Nov 4th
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Steps - 8,256
    Exercise - yes; 1hr yoga

@Tracie_Lord I have been using ounces for the water. I just added you to the spreadsheet! Here is the link to the spreadsheet

Just let me know what you want your step goal to be! I will adjust it once you let me know 😊

THANKS!! :)

My step goal is 7,500; I work in an office and weekdays I am stuck to my desk for 8+ hours a day

I will amend water and update the SS later :)

SAT NOV 2nd
    Tracked - yes
    Water: 3250ml / 110 ounce

SUN NOV 3rd
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Water: 4000ml /135 ounce

MON Nov 4th
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Steps - 8,256
    Water: 4000ml / 135 ounce
    Exercise - yes; 1hr yoga

TUES Nov 5th
    Tracked - yes
    Under - Yes
    Steps - 8,109
    Water - 4000ml / 135 ounce
    Food - yes on plan
    Exercise - no rest day, but stairwalked to make up steps
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I have updated the spreadsheet to incorporate the food and exercise challenge. It seems to always be a work in progress, but I hope it is easy to navigate. Enter "1" if completed food, or "0" if you didnt. For the exercise challenge, only put in 30 for minutes, even if you exercised for longer. Below is a screenshot of how I set up the tracking, and I have a "key" of what the emojis mean at the top of the sheet.

nyx830smvzjs.jpg

11/4/19

Today I managed to meet all goals despite November 4th being a tough day for me. Today marks 10 years since my father passed away, but I am staying focused. I had a lot of activity (moving a bunch of boxes, pallets, etc) at work, and just finished the bike. I am going to feel it tomorrow as this was one of the roughest(physically) days for me at work!

What unit is the water measured in? I can convert what I track and join you if that's ok :) Also how do I access the spreadsheet please?

SAT NOV 2nd
    Tracked - yes

SUN NOV 3rd
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes

MON Nov 4th
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Steps - 8,256
    Exercise - yes; 1hr yoga

@Tracie_Lord I have been using ounces for the water. I just added you to the spreadsheet! Here is the link to the spreadsheet

Just let me know what you want your step goal to be! I will adjust it once you let me know 😊

My step goal is 7,500; I work in an office and weekdays I am stuck to my desk for 8+ hours a day

SAT NOV 2nd
    Tracked - yes

SUN NOV 3rd
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes

MON Nov 4th
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Steps - 8,256
    Exercise - yes; 1hr yoga

TUES Nov 5th
    Tracked - yes
    Under - Yes
    Steps - 8,109
    Food - yes on plan

@Tracie_Lord I put your weekly step goal at 52,500 😊 I will let you update your stuff later 😊
  • p_mad
    p_mad Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, 5 Nov
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge-
    Logged food:yes
    Under calories:no
    Exercise:yes
    (Took a 30 minute stroll in the park)

Steps:10,638
    Water:4L/135.25 oz
  • GuessimGryffindor
    GuessimGryffindor Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    WEEK 1 - Question of the week

Other than walking (which a lot of our team members do as shown in the step challenge), what types of exercise do you fit into your week? This is for me because I’m very good about walking on the treadmill, but I think I need to add something else.

Looking forward to your answers and good luck on this first week in November.

I’ve been doing monthly challenges off and on with other MFP users. Currently in upper body challenge (curls, expansions and pushups) and a kettle bell challenge (swings, squats and lunges). These types of challenges really help with variety.

@cmhubbard92 please add me to the spread sheet, I will try to add this info to my updates
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes - ttraining with PT at gym. Everytime I turned around in bed last night, I thought about my trainer. I felt him in my muscles.

@petrocoetsee :D Sometimes I wish there was a laughter button as one of the options! This is hilarious, but also means you’re doing good.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    11/6/19 Weigh in

@cmhubbard92 Celebration time! Congrats on “one”derland and having a very successful week.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE (11/3 - 11/9)

Sunday - Yes, No, No
    Monday - Yes, Yes, Yes
    Tuesday - Yes,Yes, Yes (cardio in the am, strength training in the pm)
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
  • pkg1998
    Options
    "Pre-log your food for 4 days(breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks). Challenge yourself by sticking to your pre-logged plan for three of the five days!

Things like fruit/vegetables can be changed if you run out/they go bad"

Just re-read the “rules” to this challenge and realized I was not following it completely. I pre-logged my food (I do it in a journal first and not MFP), but realized I had an extra snack (within my calorie allowance) both days this week so I didn’t “stick” to the plan. Lessons learned - plan more snacks :)
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    "Pre-log your food for 4 days(breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks). Challenge yourself by sticking to your pre-logged plan for three of the five days!

Just re-read the “rules” to this challenge and realized I was not following it completely. I pre-logged my food (I do it in a journal first and not MFP), but realized I had an extra snack (within my calorie allowance) both days this week so I didn’t “stick” to the plan. Lessons learned - plan more snacks :)

I pre-logged my snacks for the first time ever this week because I knew I couldn't get through without having them and we still have candy in the house.
  • brandi_84
    Options

I pre-logged my snacks for the first time ever this week because I knew I couldn't get through without having them and we still have candy in the house.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    11/6/19 Weigh in

You are doing awesome!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Username: Brandi_84
    Day: Wednesday
    Starting: 182.5
    Week 1:. 183.0

• Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

nyx830smvzjs.jpg

11/4/19

SAT NOV 2nd
    Tracked - yes

SUN NOV 3rd
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes

MON Nov 4th
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Steps - 8,256
    Exercise - yes; 1hr yoga

SAT NOV 2nd
    Tracked - yes

SUN NOV 3rd
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes

MON Nov 4th
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Steps - 8,256
    Exercise - yes; 1hr yoga

TUES Nov 5th
    Tracked - yes
    Under - Yes
    Steps - 8,109
    Food - yes on plan

@Tracie_Lord I put your weekly step goal at 52,500 😊 I will let you update your stuff later 😊

Thanks dear, I have updated now :) My own week runs Fri-Thurs so I have started logging on the sheet from Mon 4th, hope that's ok :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

nyx830smvzjs.jpg

11/4/19

SAT NOV 2nd
    Tracked - yes

SUN NOV 3rd
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes

MON Nov 4th
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Steps - 8,256
    Exercise - yes; 1hr yoga

SAT NOV 2nd
    Tracked - yes

SUN NOV 3rd
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes

MON Nov 4th
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Steps - 8,256
    Exercise - yes; 1hr yoga

TUES Nov 5th
    Tracked - yes
    Under - Yes
    Steps - 8,109
    Food - yes on plan

Thanks dear, I have updated now :) My own week runs Fri-Thurs so I have started logging on the sheet from Mon 4th, hope that's ok :)

That's perfectly fine! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    11/6/19 Weigh in

You are doing awesome!

@brandi_84 thank you!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

I messed up on numbers as well... instead of five it should say 4 🤦‍♀️ I planned 2 yummy slices of pumpkin loaf each day... somehow able to avoid the candy!
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    11/6/19 Weigh in

Ahhhhh Christine!!! I’m so pleased for you 🎉🎉 Your consistent progress is so inspiring!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    11/6/19 Weigh in

@cmhubbard92 Celebration time! Congrats on “one”derland and having a very successful week.

@pkg1998 thank you! Hope to stay here this week, unlike last week!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    11/6/19 Weigh in

Ahhhhh Christine!!! I’m so pleased for you 🎉🎉 Your consistent progress is so inspiring!

@Coral333 thank you! I'm glad it's inspiring you all! My progress has slowed down a lot, so I was a little bummed out, but planning on focusing way harder as the holiday season approaches. The day before thanksgiving(Nov. 27) being my 1 year mark on this journey!
This discussion has been closed.