TRIMSTONES - NOVEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    My cousin Christi came over tonight for dinner and put up my Christmas tree...she always does a great job! Time spent with her is icing on the cake!!
    Loving your Christmas wreath and tree!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options

Fitness327wk wrote: »
    axf3moiv80l0.jpeg

Okay F2F team! We are in day 2 starting tmo Monday! Let’s support each other as we go into Thanksgiving! Awesome group! 💃💃🌟💃💃

My November Biggest excuse is that I am tired and I don’t want to cook! Excuse! I feel that and I eat unhealthy and it hinders my own NSV. I love to cook, usually! We all have our days.

My NSV with this excuse is to have healthy frozen meals in the fridge when this happens. 👏👍👏

Come on over and share: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773424/week-4-group-challenge-non-scale-victories-happy-thanksgiving#latest
    Good Morning ...Day 2 NSV..EXCUSES
    Geez where do I start..... Well I think the#1 excuse for me in Nov. was that my new prosthetic brace didn't fit right or it made my leg and foot ( what's left them) hurt or it made me too tried after wearing it all day. I made 3 trips to the Ortho medical tech and each time they address the issues that I had and yes it did feel better and yes it was going to make me tired because I was working muscles in my upper thigh that hadn't been worked in a lot of years. I complained to the PT therapists and they told me to suck it up and move forward and Yes i gave them a lot of lip service and said all the things and what thy wanted to hear.
    I didn't realize all of this until I had an appt. with my PTSD and Nutrition Counselors last Friday. The light came on.. the realization if I don't do something quickly about this situation I am a dead man. 10 toes up tagged and bagged cause of death...STUPIDITY OF HEALTH, BAD EATING CHOICES, AND A OLDIE BUT A GOODIE BLAMING MY SITUATION STEMMING FROM FROM MY COMBAT INJURIES.
    So the leg is what it is and now it's time to get off the EXCUSES TRAIN and press forward in December. A new battle plan has been laid out for me by the PTSD and Nutrition Counselors. Now I have already put into place and pressing on. Oh and the leg it not hinder me at all.
    G
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Steps

11/22 - 9,508
    11/23 - 8,378
    11/24 - 14,188
  • Kbrad2325
    Kbrad2325 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Kbrad2325
    Week 4
    Pw: 148.8
    Cw: 148.6
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Beautiful tree!

• KathynDes
    KathynDes Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    KathynDes
    Tuesday Weigh In
    PW 151.5
    CW 150.1
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,814 Member
    Options
    I have SOOO much water retention, i look 5 months pregnant, and my stomach feels like a water balloon. Ive gained 4lbs since yesterday, and 6lbs in the past 2 days (i guess fast food (just once) and movie popcorn (took kids to Frozen 2) will do that) hopefully its down in a day and a half when weigh in.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    11/24 8,485
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Steps
    11/21-3088
    11/22-4196
    11/23-3176
    11/24-1868
    11/25-1994
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,219 Member
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Tuesday Weigh-in
    PW: 302.0
    CW: 302.4
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,219 Member
    Options
    dduuppjr3f7j.jpg

Week 3 Winner in our Step Group is KMFEIG87 with 89,760 steps!!!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    I have SOOO much water retention, i look 5 months pregnant, and my stomach feels like a water balloon. Ive gained 4lbs since yesterday, and 6lbs in the past 2 days (i guess fast food (just once) and movie popcorn (took kids to Frozen 2) will do that) hopefully its down in a day and a half when weigh in.

Oh the dreaded movie popcorn! I was just passing through the teams keeping up with all the news, and I related way too much to your post. I did this last Saturday, followed by restaurant food, and the results were NOT fun. You know what to do, though -- drink tons of water, earn your showers, and eat your veggies! Hope it goes well. :heart:
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    11/25 13,174
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Ok - I need help... I need to trim the fat off my budget and I am switching from cable to live streaming... One problem, I know nothing about different streaming stations...

Please help - If you are a streamer and you are currently using a live streaming station (HULU, Netflix, etc.) which includes primary channels ( 4, 5, 7, 10, etc. ), and if you are willing to share, please let me know what it costs you? How it works? What you think about it? or anything else you want to help me out with???

I know this is not about fitness - but my financial and mental stability impact my health too... Help me out, I would love to hear from my friends that do stream...

Thanks
    Steve
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAMS
    THE DECEMBER CHAT ROOMS HAVE BEEN OPENED
    LISELYN AND I WILL BE POSTING ALL NEW CHALLENGERS ON THE DECEMBER THREADS
    SO PLEASE CHECK THEM DAILY AS WE GO THROUGH THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
    THANKS
    G
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    OKAY HERE YA GO
    OUR 1ST COMMUNITY POST
    NOW COME ON AND GET UP AND GO OVER THERE AND KEEP US ON TOP THE PILE
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773721/reinvent-yourself/p1?new=1
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    HEHEHEHE
    WHEN I AM ON A ROLL IT'S LIKE SHADOWX-117
    TAKIN OFF AFTER A BAD GUY THERE IS NO STOPPING HIM

OUR 2ND COMMUNITY POST THIS IS SOME OF MY BETTER WORK DON'T YA KNOW
    SO YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO HIT THE LINK AND KEEP US THE TOP GUNS THAT WE ARE
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773723/challenge-non-scale-victories-nsvs/p1?new=1

COME ON LET'S ROCK IT IN DECEMBER
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving week!! It has been awesome hearing you share your NSVs so far this week! 🦃💃🦃 Awesome job team! 🥁 Drumroll tmo’s question!

Wednesday November 27th Challenge - Day Four Tmo!
    d7yf25rbuz0l.jpeg

Not stress out the day before Thanksgiving and especially overeat...

I will not stress about cooking, family members and count my blessings! It’s been an incredible year team! How I am going to do that tmo: start the day with gratitudes journal/Bible time, enjoy the day and workout Tmo before Thanksgiving.

Come on over! 💃💃💃Please share with your team and also with the entire group at Fat2Fib:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773424/week-4-group-challenge-non-scale-victories-happy-thanksgiving#latest
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Day 4 - Day Before Thanksgiving

Well today as any Chef worth his salt would do I will prep what I can as to make my day tomorrow less stressed tomorrow... I am will get the bird into the smoker and put a light smoke on it.....I am gong to relax with my wife as she home for a mini break from work .... No family to deal with as the boys are with their Families... will probably remember the years past with mom on Family Thanksgiving Days past as this is the first T/G without her and that will be a challenge all in it's for me.
    So that's nothing huge...nothing stressful.. Just Greg And Marcie doing their thing.

Yesterday I was occupied with getting community posts out... making sure that all of the teams are ready for a very stressful time of year... So yes yesterday suffered where eating and logging and exercise was concerned..... and I suppose with my re-commitment to this team...to this group...to each and everyone of you I will have more days like yesterday... but what the hell you all are worth it.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM MY FAMILY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES NOT MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THIS WONDERFUL WORLD
    GREG, MARCIE, DJ AND TC
This discussion has been closed.