TRIMSTONES - NOVEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Nice self diagnosis @angmarie28. Is there anything you can do to help it? Other than stop IF and exercise.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,814 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @jenready Not really, just stay well hydrated to help wash out excess Bilirubin, try to limit stress, get enough sleep, ect. Ive dealt with the tiredness and IBS since I was young, so its whatever, just annoying, lol. But its nice to know there is a reason why I feel like this.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 well that sucks. The symtoms seem annoying, particularly the tiredness and IBS. No meds available to counteract the symtoms? Maybe an ancient Chinese herb combo or something? Maybe there is an online Gilbert (no Sullivan) support group with helpful advice.
  • angmarie28
    Options
    @mulecanter the tiredness is so annoying, I used to ask my parents if they were always tired, like even after a good nights sleep and they would say no, so that was weird, because Im always slightly tired. The IBS sucks but I can manage that fairly well usually. The dizziness is the worst, and im not entirely sure if thats from the Gilbert's, or what. I have vertigo, ive seen doctors that specialize in inner ear vertigo, but thats not what causes mine, so then i seen a neurologist, had an MRI, and they cant find anything wrong, but a chiropractor seems to help, but that may be a fluke too as my big vertigo attacks are anywhere from a couple weeks apart to a couple years, so its hard to do trial and error on them,so it may be fore the Gilberts, may not, but I do have meds for that if they aren't big ones and I can hold them down for a while.
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Steps for 10/31-14,074. Sorry I missed your message!! I had looked to the table to see what was missing & didn’t realize it wasn’t my steps for 10/31.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,229 Member
    Options
    Week 4's winner for steps in October was LoriaB901 with 99,369 steps!

October overall winners are:

1. LoriaB901 with 362,889 steps!!!
    2. KMFeig87 with 325,170 steps!!
    3. AngMarie28 with 313,372 steps!

Great job for everyone during October!!
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Steps

11-03 - 7,265
    11-04 - 11,579
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps 11/4 16,761
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    @mulecanter I'm glad auxiliary dog has no self image problems. I think the vet probably is over reactive. He would probably appreciate some cheese and peanut butter as thanks for cleaning the dishes!
  • angmarie28
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Week 1
    Monday
    PW: 153.4
    CW: 152.4
  • jenready
    Options
    Steps
    11/5 10,414
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    We are all green (losses) so far this week except for yours truly--I fear a coup any day now.
  • kcpond
    edited November 2019
    Options
    kcpond
    November Week 1
    Wednesday
    Past Week: 232.2
    Current Week: 231.1
  • kcpond
    Options
    Steps

11/5 - 7,902
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    @mulecanter Way to put on the pressure for those of us who weigh later in the week. I'm just saying...I could just say I felt bad for you if things don't go my way!
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    Steps

11/5 18,390
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,229 Member
    Options
    Only 7 walkers this month...that's just weird for our group...we usually have 9-10! Anyone wanna hop on in with us?!!
  • wilsonkellies
    wilsonkellies Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wilsonkellies
    Week 1
    Wednesday
  • jenready
    Options
    Steps
    11/6 11,476
  • jenready
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    @mulecanter Way to put on the pressure for those of us who weigh later in the week. I'm just saying...I could just say I felt bad for you if things don't go my way!

That may have to be my excuse. I'm getting a little worried about my weigh in. I've been working out each day this week but my daily weigh ins haven't been moving that much.
This discussion has been closed.