Stay hydrated
    Make self care a priority
    Meditate and or journal daily
    Encourage someone
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    5. Trigger foods- well I've counted this as no sweets or sugar and didn't realize until 3 hours later that I put sugar in my coffee away from home. Not horrible but I was bummed as it's my first time breaking it in over a month. I was also trying no dairy this week which is just not having Greek yogurt or yogurt-based dressing so I wasn't thinking and used half-and-half, stupid coffee habit! I spaced it and had vegetarian pizza for dinner too. On a better note, I dealt with chocolate chip cookie dough scooping and resisted fresh baked cookies. I have an awful headache and haven't had "white" or simple carbs since September and don't feel very well, my body isn't happy.

One thing I found that has helped with going no dairy is coconut milk. I use it and honey in my morning coffee.
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Steps 11/15-3740
    11/16-7850
    11/17-5375

• nbbaby
    nbbaby Posts: 202 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    nbbaby
    Week 3
    Monday
    PW: 213.3
    CW: 214.2

I'm so sorry, I'm having such a hard time getting back to it (KETO).
    But tomorrow is another day and I'll try again.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,693 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh-in
    Last week- 123
    This week- 126

Stinking pizza! I woke up sick so the headache is from that. I'll miss the gym but will at least use the recumbent bike for half an hour, I have trouble sleeping when I don't work out.

@mrmcgrath one of the only fruits I dislike is coconut, I wish I liked it for so many reasons! I've read Kite Hill is good but haven't come across it yet. I shop mostly at discount grocery stores and Trader Joe's so that's probably why. Thank you for your recommendation!

@Wishusdonna Sounds like aside of a challenging night good came from it with the talk you and your husband had.

@nbbaby one pound isn't bad at all, if you're eating more carbs it could be water. Good luck on eating better, you got this!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,203 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the congratulations on the weigh-in board, I'm not trying to lose weight anymore but stay within 5lbs and start adding calories back. I'm bouncing in a higher range than I'd prefer while upping calories so I'm kind of stumbling around maintaining now. Should I still do weekly weigh-ins?
    Hi @Katmary71 - I am one of the moderators, and I stop by all the teams to see how things are going. I felt inspired to answer this question. I have been in a maintenance range for several years now, and I strongly encourage you to keep weighing in every week, especially if you are not completely happy with the range you are hitting right now. When I have tried going onto the support team ("cheer squad") where my weigh-ins don't count, I have usually gained a bit. Being on the regular team and committed to the team's stats is a small, but helpful encouragement to stay where you are, or go down just a touch more and see what it is like. Loss is SO slow when you are at your goal range, but it is also easy to bounce back up. So my vote would be for you to stay on the regular team and weigh in for a while longer. Try the cheer squad in a month or two just to see how that goes for you. But keep visiting the team and keeping up your commitment! Well done!!!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Options
    Steps
    16/11 10549
    17/11 10143
    18/12 15254
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    check-in Monday
    Steps: 11/16 13,769 - and 11/17 13,095

Calories: under - and not into the exercise! (finally!)
    Hydration: on target
    Exercise: getting better - using the treadmill inside 2x a day whilst it's cold and rainy
    Logging: logging is key - I guess if I don't want to see it in print, I shouldn't eat it

Remember the good, be the good, encourage others on their journey

I'm very happy to say that I am getting there with the routine - takes a while once I am off-kilter. I don't beat myself up but I also cannot just ride the wave like a seagull. Gotta duck dive and then when I come back up for air - give it all I've got to get on it and ride the energy with effort and intention. =>
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Options
    Monday check in
    Calories: Under
    Water: over
    Macros: Within range
    Exercise: walking and weights
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 3?
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 212
    Current Weight: 214

Steps
    11/11 - 10,752
    11/12 - 8,577
    11/13 - 11,438
    11/14 - 11,773
    11/15 - 16,772
    11/16 - 10,865
    11/17 - 7,494
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,693 Member
    Options
    @jugar thank you for sharing your experience, sounds like it's good to stay active for now! I appreciate your response.

Monday check-in
    Calories under
    Exercise- recumbent bike
    Water- over

5 for 90
    1. Gym 3xs a week- chose to sleep off some of this cold instead
    2. Exercise 30 min a day- rode bike extra long
    3. Decluttering- none today or tomorrow
    4. Social media- checked in, good
    5. Trigger foods- no temptation today

• hinemoa2088
    hinemoa2088 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    11/18 steps: 11,145
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    15.11 4973
    16.11 2828
    17.11 2817
    18.11 6848
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    checking in for Monday:
    Calories green zone :)
    Water 12/14 - so close :(
    Exercise 9176 steps - so close :(

I think I can get away with 12/14 glasses, but not if I've managed less than that over the previous days. Mild pain and much wakefulness last night. :(
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    NOVEMBER STEP CHALLENGE WEEK TWO WINNER!!

Congratulations to @hinemoa2088 for her amazing step count of 102,530!! What an amazing week you had! B) Can you give us some pointers on how you achieved so many steps every day?

P.S. I am still missing steps from some of you. If you want to look at the spreadsheet and give me your count then I can make sure to have you added and so you can be in the running for the grand winner of the month. ;)

t98ku20qqzp7.jpg
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Steps 11/18-6131
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Steps 4896

11/19
    Check In
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 202.1
    Todays Weight:

Yesterday
    Calories: over/under? Under
    Water: over/under? Right at
    Macros: better than yesterday
    Steps : 4896
    Exercise:

5 for 90:
    Meet step goal
    Stay hydrated
    Make self care a priority
    Meditate and or journal daily
    Encourage someone
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check in:
    Calories: under, net carbs 19
    Water: over
    Exercise: 15-minute cardio walk on the treadmill and 15-minute cardio workout program

I've suspended my 80 Day Obsession because my Beachbody group is doing another one called The Shift Shop for the next four weeks. I don't really care as long as I can get a good workout in, which this new one certainly does. :)

• Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    @hinemoa2088 wow, those steps!

@mrmcgrath thank you! I've read good things about that podcast on the forums and keep forgetting to check it out, I will now!

@its_cleo Tough mudders are supposed to be even harder! I can't run because of nerve damage in my leg but it's hard not to get fired up after watching today, it's my second time going to one this year. Ya know, we should both sign up for one around 6 months away and cheer each other on! Then we'd have enough time to get in shape for them. Great weight loss! Your gym sounds like a lot of fun. Ouch, I hope your finger heals quickly!

@apple852hk great loss, keep up the positive changes!

@AustinRuadhain how did the scout events go? Boy, snickerdoodles would be tough to resist, I love all the "fall" spices and would be struggling!

@Kres567 how is the water drinking going?

Thank you all for the congratulations on the weigh-in board, I'm not trying to lose weight anymore but stay within 5lbs and start adding calories back. I'm bouncing in a higher range than I'd prefer while upping calories so I'm kind of stumbling around maintaining now. Should I still do weekly weigh-ins?

It’s improving - thanks for asking @Katmary71! Yesterday I had over 60 oz of water at work and more at home. Tot day not as much but I will make up for it tonight!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    NOVEMBER STEP CHALLENGE WEEK TWO WINNER!!

Congratulations to @hinemoa2088 for her amazing step count of 102,530!! What an amazing week you had! B) Can you give us some pointers on how you achieved so many steps every day?

P.S. I am still missing steps from some of you. If you want to look at the spreadsheet and give me your count then I can make sure to have you added and so you can be in the running for the grand winner of the month. ;)

t98ku20qqzp7.jpg

Yes! Tips please! 😊
This discussion has been closed.