MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES - NOVEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    nbbaby wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Just want to thank you all for not kicking me out, someday I'll be better & be able to move.
    Dr said I should be in hospital. I have a extreme lung infection.

He's not sure why yet. I'm on heavy meds, my heart hurts now but I have to hang on for 10 days. hopefully after 5 or 6 days I'll start to feel better today is day 3. I've be sick for 2 months now.

So there has been no weight loss because apparently I dont need to breathe to eat.
    I'm laying in a bed pretty much day and night, so there is weight gain, so I'm gonna work on that.
    It will be nice to breathe without pain.
    So thank you all for being patient & hanging in there with me. 😘
    Sharon

That being said if you'd rather I leave please let me know ok. I will totally understand.

Oh my gosh, of course we don't want you to leave! Put your health first, you can always get any weight off when you're feeling better, your lung recovery is number one and your body can likely use the calories from eating at maintenance to heal. Take good care of yourself!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Thursday check-in
    Calories- over
    Exercise- walking, bike
    Water- over

No clue how over I went, I just quick-added 2000 to cover everything. I swore I wouldn't eat stuff the kids made to be nice, well I sat between them so I have a Buddha belly now from croissants and brownies. So much for my resolve!

5 for 90
    1. Gym 3xs a week- went 2xs this week, not sure I'm going tomorrow
    2. 30 min exercise- did bike for 30 plus after dinner walk
    3. Decluttering- none
    4. Social media- no problem
    5. Trigger foods- today was my goal day to reach. I'm a little bummed it's broken a 2 month streak but the pumpkin cheesecake was good.
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hey @nbbaby - these guys were great when I had my tumour removed... I just transferred to supporter status while I recovered and popped in every now and again to say hi, and eventually to log my foods to make sure I was maintaining healthily. I've only really been back into things a month, and sort of getting more active at my own pace. I have run for the bus, though wouldn't do that on purpose again for a while. But the stomach muscles are nearly there now!
    Most of my victories have been non-scale while I have been waiting for my skin and fat and scarred and lumpy bits to coalesce into a humanoid shape. There was a lot of swelling, and I'm still having to really watch my fluids, but I can now get into a load of old dresses, which is great.

The Fitbit app syncs with WW to give me points for steps which is great.

Just getting used to the points system- I'm out of the ideal tracking zone for yesterday and today (I have preemptively tracked all the party food I'll eat later). Going to start properly tomorrow at the group, but happy to take the 'win' points from these 2 days towards some goal prizes. I love prizes!
    Water - 11/14 :(
    Exercise - 10955 steps :)
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Weight: 278
    Today's Weight: 278

28.11 steps 5368
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 4
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 205.0
    Todays Weight: 207.0

Well, that isn't pretty! :s That is what I get for having two Thanksgiving dinners in the same week. Good news is that I've seen it much worse in past years. Back on track today! :)
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Thursday check-in
    Calories- Under
    Exercise- walking, weights
    Water- over
    Steps 11472
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Steps 4081

Official weigh in 197.2

11/28
    Check In
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 199.1
    Todays Weight: 197.2

Yesterday
    Calories: over/under? Under
    Water: over/under? Under
    Macros: crazy
    Steps : 4081
    Exercise: -
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    NOVEMBER STEP CHALLENGE

Please post your steps!! We end this challenge on Saturday and I will announce our monthly winner on Sunday! :)

STEPS

phnbs39cg4ge.jpg
  • nbbaby
    nbbaby Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hey @nbbaby - these guys were great when I had my tumour removed... I just transferred to supporter status while I recovered and popped in every now and again to say hi, and eventually to log my foods to make sure I was maintaining healthily. I've only really been back into things a month, and sort of getting more active at my own pace. I have run for the bus, though wouldn't do that on purpose again for a while. But the stomach muscles are nearly there now!
    Most of my victories have been non-scale while I have been waiting for my skin and fat and scarred and lumpy bits to coalesce into a humanoid shape. There was a lot of swelling, and I'm still having to really watch my fluids, but I can now get into a load of old dresses, which is great.

The Fitbit app syncs with WW to give me points for steps which is great.

Just getting used to the points system- I'm out of the ideal tracking zone for yesterday and today (I have preemptively tracked all the party food I'll eat later). Going to start properly tomorrow at the group, but happy to take the 'win' points from these 2 days towards some goal prizes. I love prizes!
    Water - 11/14 :(
    Exercise - 10955 steps :)

Hi Donna
    I'm so sorry to hear about your tumor. But I'm glad you had it removed and are on a healthy road mentally and physically back to recovery.
    Yes the people on here are amazing I'll give you that. I'm so happy I found this group. It's my only support in life.
    Take care of yourself and don't overdue it to much. It takes so much time to heal from things like that.
    Sharon
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    steps nov 28 11472
    Nov 29 - 10890

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Gym challenge- yesterday with trainer it was great. We did dumbell bench press but on s stability ball instead of a bench. Adds some core to it. As always I do one arm at a time. 25 lbs, 5x5. Rows 20 lbs, 10x5.

Tried to do overhead shoulder press but something is tweaked in my back. If it doesnt get better I'll for a massage

Today I really should have rested but I went for a run and crapped out partway through. My legs were just tired from doing stairs on Thursday.

Cals on track.
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    nbbaby wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Just want to thank you all for not kicking me out, someday I'll be better & be able to move.
    Dr said I should be in hospital. I have a extreme lung infection.

He's not sure why yet. I'm on heavy meds, my heart hurts now but I have to hang on for 10 days. hopefully after 5 or 6 days I'll start to feel better today is day 3. I've be sick for 2 months now.

So there has been no weight loss because apparently I dont need to breathe to eat.
    I'm laying in a bed pretty much day and night, so there is weight gain, so I'm gonna work on that.
    It will be nice to breathe without pain.
    So thank you all for being patient & hanging in there with me. 😘
    Sharon

That being said if you'd rather I leave please let me know ok. I will totally understand.

@nbbaby - This is not the time to entertain thoughts of leaving - and no one wants you to leave. :) You need people to rally around you!

Well said @broncobuddee!! Take care @nbbaby!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Username: kres567
    Weigh in week: 4
    Previous weight: 213.2
    Current weight: 213.2
  • Kres567
    Options
    mrmcgrath wrote: »
    Steps 4081

Official weigh in 197.2

11/28
    Check In
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Previous Weight: 199.1
    Todays Weight: 197.2

Yesterday
    Calories: over/under? Under
    Water: over/under? Under
    Macros: crazy
    Steps : 4081
    Exercise: -
    Good job! What’s your secret to success?
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    check-in Friday
    Steps: 11/28 12,628 - and 11/29 8,959

Calories: much better today!
    Hydration: on target
    Exercise: only a few short mini-walks today, trying to rest the knee after yesterday on my feet all day
    Logging: logging ahead these days, made a big effort for TDay - am now logging ahead for a planned meal out with family on Saturday night and a planned get-together with family on Sunday. It's not perfect - but it is a work in progress

Remember the good, be the good, encourage others on their journey - take care of yourselves, friends, it's the long game that matters.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Steps!

27 - 12886
    28 - 8994

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday!
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    More steps lol

28 - 10266
  • hinemoa2088
    hinemoa2088 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Steps--
    11/24= 14,128
    11/25= 10,738
    11/26= 14,397
    11/27= 13,143
    11/28= 11,817
    11/29= 18,502
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Nov 26 7467
    Nov 27 8207
    Nov 28 8550
    Nov 29 13506
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Friday Check-in:
    Calories: way over. (Due to alcohol)
    Water: under (need to get back into routine)
    Exercise: 37 minutes on the treadmill
    Not really exercise but painted daughters room
  • hinemoa2088
    hinemoa2088 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    hinemoa2088
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Week 4
    PW 160.2
    CW 159.2
This discussion has been closed.