Options
    STEPS:
    11/7 - 12838
    11/8 - 18025
    11/9 - 9294
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, just checking in to see how it's going.

Yesterday Husband and I shared a beer and talked about the past. This morning we walked on the beach in the fog and just absorbed some peace.

Hopefully the trip home tomorrow is less stressful than the trip here!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    Hi team!

I’m a Sunday weigh in ..
    Last week - 146.0
    Current weight - 144.2
    Weight lost -1.8

Thanks all! 🌞

Great job! You were our #2 loser for last week on our team! So now you have 2 great weeks under your ever looser belt. Wonderful B)
  • jugar
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    Hi everyone, just checking in to see how it's going.

Yesterday Husband and I shared a beer and talked about the past. This morning we walked on the beach in the fog and just absorbed some peace.

Hopefully the trip home tomorrow is less stressful than the trip here!

This is beautiful. After such a difficult trip, you really needed this. I hope the crazy cold front hasn't hit Edmonton when you get back - it looks like it will be feeling like January... Bring back some of the warmish fog with you. And lots of the peace.
  • eyezbydiana
    eyezbydiana Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    @micki48 steps for 11/9 : 8,263
    @jugar
    Last week weight : 212
    Current weight: 212.8
    Didn't realize Sunday was the beginning of week 2 😔 since I started late, thought it was just the end of week 1 :-( can I change to Saturday weigh ins so that I have this week to do better?
  • jugar
    Options
    @micki48 steps for 11/9 : 8,263
    @jugar
    Last week weight : 212
    Current weight: 212.8
    Didn't realize Sunday was the beginning of week 2 😔 since I started late, thought it was just the end of week 1 :-( can I change to Saturday weigh ins so that I have this week to do better?
    Yes, you can change - since you started partway through week 1 to begin with - why not? Saturday is always the final day of our weeks, and you have to be sure to weigh in on time so I don't miss you. So I'll move you to Saturday and you're on task until then!
  • jugar
    Options
    OUR WEEK 2 CHALLENGE for ALL the F2F TEAMS IS UP!

Go check it out, and make our Team shine!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10771850/survive-the-holiday-season-s-team-waistaways-week-2-challenge#latest
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    CW 127
    Weigh in day - Sunday
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    Ok steppers, I am still missing some of your daily numbers. We are just shy of 500,000 steps. With the missing numbers, I feel confident we will surpass that.

Missing
    @jugar Saturday
    @evangsimmons170 Thursday, Friday, Saturday
    @Shexio Friday, Saturday
    @Connie7355 Wed-Sat I know you were having a foot problem, but you can still give me whatever you have or else let me know you're taking a break, if that's the case.
  • micki48
    Options
    I never logged my dinner and snack yesterday. First time in quite a while and BIG SURPRISE! It was because I wasn't being mindful. It was the beautiful charcuterie plate's fault. We love making them, but I usually end up eating too much cheese. I LOVE cheese! I only had a slice of pizza for dinner (because I was so full from our lovely plate). So there's my confession. No late day logging. I'm going to call that my "Day off" from logging that @jugar mentioned to @AmyRobF. Oh yeah, I also had a Mimosa early and a Cosmo with the cheese. That's not my norm, so I'm not too worried. On to better days.

I did get to the gym today after spending time with my family. Did the elliptical and lower body workout. I feel fine right now, but I have a suspicion I'm going to be hurting tomorrow or the next day. Oh well, building muscle ain't for babies! ;)
  • jugar
    Options
    @micki48 - day off sounds like it was a good one. You made it to the gym, and you are building some muscles! I just fixed my steps in the spreadsheet - I had put my Saturday steps on the Friday spot. All fixed now. Not great numbers, but today was much better. I had to "borrow" some cycling distance for steps today, but at least I spent an hour pedalling away! Have a good night, everyone. And a good start to week 2! Let's catch up to those dratted Workout Warriors :p
  • micki48
    Options
    Interesting article on the benefits of walking. https://www.higherperspectives.com/walking-daily-2626517339.html
  • Shexio
    Shexio Posts: 184 Member
    Options

Steps:
    Friday 11/08: 10158
    Saturday 11/09: 9925
    Sunday 11/10: 17287

Workouts:
    Sat: Tabata workout 40mins from my On demand service
    Sun: Weights/strength - Superman workout #3
    Mon: Weights/strength - Superman workout #4 + 7 mins. elliptical

I have my meals pre logged and my food all planned out. SO excited for this week to happen. I am TOTALLY set up for success and i'm feeling lighter already this morning (instead of dread).

Happy Monday!
  • eyezbydiana
    eyezbydiana Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My goal for today is to track my food immediately after I eat it. I have a bad tendency of logging at the end of the day and just getting upset about how poorly I eat. My phone is on me at all times anyways so no excuses lol... lets see how this goes
  • jugar
    Options
    Looks like some excellent Monday planning happening. @Shexio I like the pre-logging thing too, whenever I get off track (like after this weekend!) I do that again for a while. It really helps. @eyezbydiana if your logging right after eating still goes off the rails a bit, try logging before eating. Exercise too - I shame myself into good behaviour this way! No excuses indeed!

Anyone else getting their planning for week 2 put together? Let us know!
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Happy Monday!

New week, new intentions!

On the menu today- 45 min SoulCycle (spin)
    Booked a Vinyasa Yoga and meditation class at my gym. I’m more of a cardio girl so...this is out of my comfort zone. I thought it was good to mix it up today. Any yogis 🧘🏼‍♀️ here?
    Going to mix in more strength training this week..

Focusing on getting in 5+ servings of vegetables. I cheat a little by making green smoothies in the morning. It’s the only way I get in all the greens. Viva la Vitamix! 🥬

@shexio - wow Tabata! Inspiring! They have Tabata classes at my gym but I’ve never tried.. lots of lean people, hard working people in there though! 😉

@eyezbydiana - Saw your plight with NJ Italian food lol - I feel ya! I’m a born and raised Hoboken/Manhattan girl and married to a guy from Roma. Italian food everywhere!🤗

• jugar
    Options
    rwiho2v75eub.png

WEIGH-IN REMINDERS:
    Sunday -
    @Terytha (don't worry about lateness! you were on the road, so check in whenever it works for you)
    @Andreabroadley

Monday -
    @tdrjustus3
    @reflectionofme
  • Shexio
    Shexio Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!

@shexio - wow Tabata! Inspiring! They have Yabata classes at my gym but I’ve never tried.. lots of lean people, hard working people in there though! 😉

Why haven't you tried it?
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Shexio wrote: »
    Happy Monday!

@shexio - wow Tabata! Inspiring! They have Yabata classes at my gym but I’ve never tried.. lots of lean people, hard working people in there though! 😉

Why haven't you tried it?

For some reason Tabata classes are always in the AM in my gym.... 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m more of a middle of the day goer ☺️

A few early rising athletic friends take it and they enjoy... My work schedule is all over the place so I take later classes...
This discussion has been closed.