WAIST AWAYS - NOVEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    @jugar I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. And I'm glad that my little story gave you a smile anyway.

Losing someone you care about is really hard, but the memories live forever. And we owe them our smiles just as much as our tears. I've yet to attend a funeral where someone didn't crack a joke or laugh at an old story.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    @jugar Sending virtual hugs to you. So sorry for your loss. It’s so hard to lose someone suddenly. He sounds like a wonderful person and talented musician. Hoping you find comfort in your good memories of your friend. ❤️
  • micki48
    Options
    @eyezbydiana Glad to see you here girlie 🤗 and happy to brighten your day. That’s the way you do it, showing up here. You’ve got this!! 💜
  • micki48
    Options
    Made it to the gym this afternoon. Another round on the elliptical and lower body workout. So far so good. Need to get bouncing on my ball. Haven’t crossed my 8k mark yet today for steps.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Friday
    PW: 176
    CW: 179.6
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @jugar Love the breathing exercises and sorry about your sweet friend.
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @micki48 thanks for always encouraging everyone and rocking your goals too!!!

Here are my stats for this week
    CW: 166.4
    PW: 167.8
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Tdrjustus3
    Monday
    Week 2
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    My weigh In
    PW 182.4
    CW 182

It's the correct direction, so I am not complaining... I am so tired today, My sweet little dog ( 95lb monster) kept me up all night kicking me cause he was musta been dreaming up a storm... Then I couldn't get him to move, he was like a rock.. Ugh, we have a king size bed, he likes to sleep between us, and usually ends up at my feet within a couple of hours, but not last night.. When I left for work this morning he was on the couch napping, so I gave him a few choice words...
  • AmyRobF
    AmyRobF Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    PW 209
    CW 209

Today I’m headed to the school to eat lunch with my two youngest so I’m going to have a light breakfast. I like school lunch! Going to exercise today as long as I can without over doing it. I’m making fried chicken tonight so I will put my dinner in this morning so I don’t over indulge on snacks.
  • Shexio
    Shexio Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I did not want to weigh in but, I did.
    I weighed in before my cardio and it said 105.2

Interesting enough, I weighed after my workout and it said 106.0
    so, #confused at that. The workout should have made the weight stay the same. I dont think I drank that much during the workout for an impact. I'll weigh again tomorrow just to see what's up. (or down)

so @jugar
    CW: 105.5 (splitting the difference between the 2 numbers.)
    Steps: 11/14:10529 (got in 30mins elliptical after work).

I guess given that my binge was all day Wed, I still have some water weight and stuff to flush out. I'll be heavy on my liquids today (get in my lemon water, after my coffee).

Weekend plans:
    It is supposed to be nice here this weekend, so I'm planning on a lot of walking. And being consistent with my meals. I've been logging everything for the past few days. EVEN the day I over ate. Mortified by that, I don't want to have to overeat and log it again.
  • Shexio
    Options

Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” ~ Mary Anne Radmacher

• Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @jugar I’m so very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Sending you many hugs!! Thank you for posting the breathing exercises! I’m going to try them for sure!

@Shexio Good job on weighing in even when you didn’t want to! I know the feeling. Last week I felt the same way but like your post said you can always try again tomorrow.
    Shexio wrote: »

Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” ~ Mary Anne Radmacher

Love that!!
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    PW 178.4
    CW 176.4

@micki48
    November Steps
    12th 7877
    13th 8257
    14th 7060
    Thanks so much for all of your encouragement Micki!!
  • offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    @micki48 11/14 steps 10,094
  • micki48
    Options
    Steph1498 wrote: »
    @micki48 thanks for always encouraging everyone and rocking your goals too!!!

Here are my stats for this week
    CW: 166.4
    PW: 167.8
    Connie7355 wrote: »
    @jugar
    PW 178.4
    CW 176.4

@micki48
    November Steps
    12th 7877
    13th 8257
    14th 7060
    Thanks so much for all of your encouragement Micki!!

Thank you both so much. I appreciate that. It is my pleasure to do what I can to help anyone on this journey. Together we can do this. 💪🏼🤗👣👏🏼👑
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the weigh-ins! Friday is IN. 4 out of 7 with losses - WTG!

I'm having a really quiet day, it is snowing, and I have been baking. Good thing I weighed in before starting... I'm going to get outside shortly and try to work off the yummy apple muffin (low fat! gluten free! but yeah, they still have calories).

I'm leaving at dark o'clock tomorrow morning to take one of my daughter's friends to the airport in Montreal. She is going to visit my daughter, and maybe if I skip dinner and breakfast, I'll fit in her suitcase. I'm jealous! So @Terytha - she's coming your way and will land in Edmonton mid-morning. My daughter will pick her up and they'll have a great week together I'm sure. I'll stay in Montreal until Sunday morning some time - dinner out at a fave haunt that is closing :'( so I'll stay over with friends. I'll hopefully get to tallies bright and early as usual!

Everyone is completely caught up, and we just have the Saturday people to weigh in tomorrow!
    @evangsimmons170
    @matthewsfive
    @Micki48
    @eyezbydiana

I'll check by later, but thought I'd get the reminders over with! No nagging needed :smiley:
  • Shexio
    Options
    Note: I probably won't log in again until Monday. So expect my steps then.
  • eyezbydiana
    eyezbydiana Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    @micki48
    Steps for 11/14: 7,166
  • eyezbydiana
    eyezbydiana Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    LW: 212.8
    CW: 209
    😁😁😁😁