Replies

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    stcd40mzjhrv.png
    WEEK 3 TALLIES FOR THE b7sald484zao.jpg
    WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE AND SUPPORT GROUP ARE IN
    HERE IS HOW ALL IT WENT DOWN

AS A WHOLE WE LOST 46.9 POUNDS OR 0.20%!!

pegi1322a1p4.png

THE WINNERS ARE...

TEAM % Weight No More 0.53%
    INDIVIDUAL % @walkerjulian78 2.65%
    TEAM LBS LOST Mission Slimpossibles 16.7
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST @walkerjulian78 5.5

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Weight No More 0.53%
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 0.41%
    3rd Workout Warriors 0.25%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 16.7
    2nd Weight No More 16.4
    3rd Workout Warriors 11.3

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @walkerjulian78 2.65%
    2nd @Phoebe112476 2.56%
    3rd @raleighgirl09 2.23%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st @walkerjulian78 5.5
    2nd @raleighgirl09 4.5
    3rd @leonadixon 4.4
    3rd @LovebyDraug69 4.4

HONORABLE MENTIONS

@leonadixon
    @LovebyDraug69
    @ConfidentRaven
    @tryingagain5
    @Shexio
    @ngk2000
    @Krystalkayefisher
    @Lindamtuck2018
    @Connie7355

bool20fa9pic.png
    FROM ALL US MODERATORS
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Team! Happy Thanksgiving πŸ¦ƒ week!! Come on over and join the week 4 challenge from Workout Warriors!
    vnf5202kbqoi.jpeg
    k68vvh96jz3m.jpeg

Join us for a great week!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773424/week-4-group-challenge-non-scale-victories-happy-thanksgiving#latest
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    CW 129
    Been relaxed eating this week for a treat and not tracking at all. Will aim to restart early next week
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    My best NSV this year happened quite recently as in last week! I accomplished 150 Barre classes and had purchased these crazy 😜 leggings six months ago and never felt comfortable wearing let alone in class. I wore those leggings proud and felt confident in class and also had to stop at the grocery store!

Have a wonderful Sunday team!

Come share at the teams group thread and also your own team! πŸ‘πŸ€©πŸ‘
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Congrats to everyone with losses this week. The struggle is real, but we got this!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    THE OWNER TO TEAM/GROUP CHALLENGE
    25p1bbdwm5k0.png

IT IS MY DREAM TO BUILD AND STRENGTHEN THIS GROUP AS A WHOLE!!!
    NO ONE TEAM IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER TEAM

SO HERE IS MY CHALLENGE TO THE GROUP, TO THE TEAMS, AND TO YOU THE MEMBER

WE ALL HAVE A FRIENDS LIST ON MFP, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM SO ON SO FORTH
    I AM CHALLENGING YOU TO INVITE 2 OF THOSE FRIENDS TO JOIN OUR GROUP AND YOUR TEAM.
    NOW WHEN YOU INVITE THOSE 2 FRIENDS THEY MUST SPECIFY THAT YOU INVITED THEM AND THAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO BE PLACED ON YOUR TEAM
    I WILL THEN PLACED THEM ON YOUR TEAM TO BEGIN IN THE DECEMBER CHALLENGE.

THERE IS NO PRIZE FOR THIS IT SIMPLY IS INVITING NEW MEMBERS TO SHARE THEIR JOURNEY WITH US AS A GROUP AND ON YOUR TEAM.

MY GOAL IS TO GET TO 30-35 MEMBERS PER TEAM... AND IF WE NEED TO BUILD ANOTHER TEAM THEN THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE DO. SO COME ON AND JOIN ME TO MAKE THE MOST POWERFUL GROUP ON THE WEB SITE MY FITNESS PAL.

NEW LIFE INTO THE GROUP/TEAM IS A GOOD THING AND TO CHANGE THE STATUS QUO WON'T HURT I PROMISE. WE DID IT IN THE WARRIORS THIS PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS AND BECAUSE OF IT WE AS A TEAM ARE BIGGER BADDER AND STRONGER. I AM GRATEFUL TO THE NEW CAPTAINS OF THE WARRIORS AND THE MOTIVATOR FOR SHOWING ME THE LIGHT.

LET'S CRUSH THIS CHALLENGE ...WHAT YA SAY YOU IN.

HERE IS THE LINK FOR REGISTRATION PAGE
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773428/fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group-december-registration/p1?new=1

'
    NOW GO OUT THERE AND CRUSH THIS CHALLENGE
    G
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Terytha Sunday weigh-in: 209.4

Not too bad considering my last 2 days were awful and I've been skipping the gym.

I'm ready for this awful November to end. I've been on the struggle bus all month and I want off.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: Β»
    @jugar Oh Liselyn, I had to wear a belt 2x this week. My pants keep falling down. LOL :D Also, do any of you losers find that as the weight comes off, and your jeans get loser, it makes your undies fall down? LOL Or maybe this is just a me problem. :D:p:D

My undies are getting too big that I am having a hard time keeping them up so they are pulling my pants down. LOL
    Time to shop for new undies
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: Β»
    Terytha Sunday weigh-in: 209.4

Not too bad considering my last 2 days were awful and I've been skipping the gym.
    I'm ready for this awful November to end. I've been on the struggle bus all month and I want off.

Well my dear @Terytha, it has been hard but you have lost 5 pounds this month. A bad month with 5 pounds gone is WAY better than a bad month with no pounds gone, or pounds added. Wear the tiara. Smile like a crazy person, and carry on!
  • jugar
    Options
    OK - the final week of the month is packed not only with a holiday for all the Americans, but a lot of challenges! These are great ideas to enjoy, celebrate, and bring in new people.

For some reason, I have never invited people in my life who might benefit from this kind of team. I am going to invite at least 2 people - I know @micki48 has brought her wonderful niece on board @AmyRobF . So let's follow her example and see if we can grab some people who would love feeling better and getting their weight and fitness on a good path.

and the NSV challenge with a new idea for every day is going to be fun. I love hearing about those. Join in - post on the main challenge group and again here if you can!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    ATTN ALL TEAMS AND CAPTAINS AND MOTIVATORS
    IT IS OFFICIAL THE WORKOUT WARRIORS
    ARE NOW THE FITNESS WARRIORS
    TIME FOR CHANGE AND TIME FOR A SHAKE UP
    TEAM APPROVED AND TEAM GENERATED... [/color

the definition for fitness and it encompasses more than just exercise and workouts, but also body composition and nutrition and just being able to do things. So, given that, I like it. #1 of Fitness Warriors gets my vote.

• Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Andreabroadley
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 155.3
    CW: 155.6

Sorry for the gain, but I will take it right now. I am thinking I should go into the cheering section as I might now be able to take any more off this year. Not sure how it works @jugar, but if you think that is best and can do it, let us do that.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Hi All- weigh in time.

Pw- 143.0
    Cw- 142.2

Have a great week!
  • jugar
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello!

Andreabroadley
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 155.3
    CW: 155.6

Sorry for the gain, but I will take it right now. I am thinking I should go into the cheering section as I might now be able to take any more off this year. Not sure how it works @jugar, but if you think that is best and can do it, let us do that.

Hi Andrea - No apologies needed! You only put on 0.1 pounds - I don't know about you, but I fluctuate way more than that from day to day...

Otherwise, it is completely up to you if you want to take a temporary (or permanent) decision to maintain your weight. I am happy to put you into the support team ("cheer squad") for December. While you're there, you can continue to weigh in, but it won't count in the team stats for the week. Or you can just stop weighing in if you need a break for a while. You can always come into the chat to participate as much as you want, which makes maintaining much easier, I assure you! So let me know for sure if you want to do that for December. It is a good way to take a break without really going away. If you find that it does not work for you and you put back on more weight, then it it is always easy to come back onto the regular team for January. You have been through so much! I totally understand if you want to take it easier for a while. :heart:
  • jugar
    Options
    HEADS UP for MONDAY weigh-ins:
    @tdrjustus3 -- I think I will make an executive decision and move you to Saturday. You almost always weigh in on Saturdays so I think that works better for you. As of December, you will be a Saturday person unless you let me know otherwise!!
    @reflectionofme

Thanks!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    axf3moiv80l0.jpeg

Okay F2F team! We are in day 2 starting tmo Monday! Let’s support each other as we go into Thanksgiving! Awesome group! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸŒŸπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

My November Biggest excuse is that I am tired and I don’t want to cook! Excuse! I feel that and I eat unhealthy and it hinders my own NSV. I love to cook, usually! We all have our days.

My NSV with this excuse is to have healthy frozen meals in the fridge when this happens. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Come on over and share: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773424/week-4-group-challenge-non-scale-victories-happy-thanksgiving#latest
  • jugar
    Options
    Uh Oh. Gotta do day 1!!!

Best NSV moment of 2019. This is a tough one! But I'm just going to pick:

A lot of muscular relationships are becoming clear. When I first started getting into good shape, I had a series of "muscular revelations", but now it is even stronger. The way the shoulders go down the back, the ribs go down the front, and all the muscles work in such amazing ways to make the body line up so perfectly that balance is easy, fast and slow movements are both possible, and the feeling of every day movements is just fantastic. This has been happening more and more - going down the stairs, picking things up, it is all a blast. Those add up to my best NSV of 2019.
  • jugar
    Options
    Just a quick note:

Now that the sign-ups for December are up and running, you do not have to do anything if you are already here now! Just let me know here if you want to change teams or weigh-in day, or anything else. But you don't need to go to the sign up page. Of course, you can send your friends to the sign up and bring them onto the team! :smiley:
  • eyezbydiana
    eyezbydiana Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: Β»
    Just a quick note:

Now that the sign-ups for December are up and running, you do not have to do anything if you are already here now! Just let me know here if you want to change teams or weigh-in day, or anything else. But you don't need to go to the sign up page. Of course, you can send your friends to the sign up and bring them onto the team! :smiley:

Oops i re-registered then lol
    Will that cause aproblem?
This discussion has been closed.