December 26 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Just about. 30 minutes walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? - Yes spent most of the day alseep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Thank you so much Rick for all you do! This is my first time of actually completing a month and it has been very helpful!
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Back from the holiday rounds, three different family overnight stays in three days! Counting them all as pass days, cause I couldn't track accurately. Also didn't even get in a dog walk for two of those days due to the weather.

But I'm ok with it, won't even come close to the winners circle but I didn't overdo it either. Except yesterday, actually Christmas day, when I felt full and uncomfortable. Quite sure I soared over my calories yesterday.

Today should be yes x 3, gonna jog this afternoon and eat very light.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    PASS!

We hosted for ten today. I know lots of you amazing folk have had even more but picture us crowded into my teeny tiny cottage - we were very squashed and cosy! Anyway, calories a little over and exercise was lacking today.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    December 26

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, definitely needed to work off some of those calories :)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,629 Member
    Options
    12/26
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,225 Member
    Options
    I already posted in new thread and joined for January. I will try and bump it up when I can.

20+ Exercise: Yes
    Under calorie goal? Yes!!!
    Tracked? Yes

1️⃣ out of 3️⃣ passes left

• Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Pass-
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 32 minutes walking Ollie with my son David; 20 minutes walking in the shopping center; 30 minutes food prep for friend's dinner
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes. 50 minute walk. Almost 12k steps for the day.

Within my calorie goal? ✔️

Tracked everything? Totes!

Today I am wearing an XS shirt my offspring got me as a Christmas present. And a pair of size 6 jeans that were in my old clothing box. At the beginning of the year, I was wearing sizes 10/12 and med/large. 8 months and 16.5 pounds made a big difference. (Note: All sizes are US.)
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Tracked and logged but took an exercise break however I did over 10,000 steps today do I guess I did exercise 🎄
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Y 14K steps including 70 minutes of walking plus 60 minute bike ride.
    Calories: Y 1729/1800+ 1159 exercise calories
    Tracked: Y

So yesterday was a premeditated pass day on all fronts. The family and I went over to a friends for Christmas and I did not miss the opportunity to sample the ample spread. It was every bit the train wreck I expected and then some. I ate so much I was uncomfortable for the better part of the day, I got it out of my system and today was back to business. It was an unseasonable 63F here in Michigan today and offered a great opportunity for a bike ride..so I got my oldest to accompany me for an hour before it got dark. It was a quite enjoyable 14 mile ride.
  • fitlulu4150
    fitlulu4150 Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Sooooo I woke up yesterday with vertigo, my third time since July 😢
    Luckily it wasn’t too bad and I was able to make it through the day and have fun with family. Even though I took a pass day I really didn’t eat much. I weighed less this morning than I did yesterday lol

Feeling a bit better today but tummy is affected so didn’t hit 1200.

Dec 26

Exercise: barely managed 20 minutes of hip therapy and I wouldn’t have even done that if not for this group. Also did 10 minutes of Epley Maneuver for vertigo but I doubt it burns any extra calories

Calories: yes way under today

Logging: yes no problem there
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    December 26
    Exercised? YES - Crossfit Class
    Tracked? YES
    Calories? YES
    Passes Used: 2/3
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (45 min on recumbent bike at gym...went easy)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    12/26
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 1 hour walk this morning with my "boyfriend," and an hour and a half walk this afternoon by myself.

I'm actually quite pleased the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays are behind us. Now...I just need to get through my other half's New Year's Eve birthday to finish up 2019; and then we can all start 2020 with yet another holiday!
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    December 26
    Hello all,
    It is going to be hard to post because the WiFi and phone signal are scarce between these mountains. I sat for hours in the car but fidgeted, wiggled as much as I can and even did 2-3 minute “planks” for 2 hours in my seat and lots of isometric exercises. Nobody noticed and it gave me something to do. That was interesting... Then I put 30 minutes of cardio on the hills. That was all I had time for today. My hamstrings and my butt are sore but I feel good.

Yes x3
    1 of 3 passes left
    Have a successful day tomorrow!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Quite impressed that I stayed under calories. Ended up being a snacking afternoon. One full and 2 half days of work to go and the craziness is over... Nearly there
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walking at different speeds for 2 hours
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? - Yes, barely (41 calories under)