Ultimate Accountability Challenge, January 2020

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND an emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.
This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.
We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!
The accountability is a daily report of:
1)More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
4)Daily or every third day reporting of your fulfillment of the above.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.
Join us now at this link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/134997-ultimate-accountability-challenge-january-2020

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,391 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I love this brilliant group for support and accountability. I have been a member for over a year now, and the daily posting fosters focus and good habits. Daily aims are deceptively simple. And the three pass days give you leeway for holidays/ celebrations.

As an added bonus, if you get to the end of the month with less than 4 pass days, you get to be in the Winners Circle.

But, in truth, everyone who keeps posting for the whole month is a winner.

Our fearless leader @RangerRickL inspires and motivates us to be the best we can. Many thanks, pal!

Members are welcoming and friendly. Come join us.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to another great year with @RangerRickL and the UAC Fit Family! This group has been so instrumental in helping me stick to my goal of having a healthy and fit body.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 ,thank you for letting me know about this group, can I join in for January?
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @looneycatblue, absolutely! Click on the link above in Rick's message and it will take you to the group signup. Glad you're joining!! :heart:
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    UAC is my motivator to adhere to a program with meaningful and attainable goals. Each day is either a day to prove yourself to be on track or a day to start anew. Everyone is encouraging, friendly and hospitable sharing words of wisdom from their own journey that might be helpful in yours, as well. There is no judgment, and the flexibility in the UAC program will accommodate everyone. Please join us. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/134997-ultimate-accountability-challenge-january-2020
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    The best challenge on MFP. Come join us! :)
  • ghy139
    ghy139 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I will TRY..Christmas has surely pushed me off the losing path but with your help,I hope to be jumping on again
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    This is hands-down one of the best challenges on MFP! I'm just finishing up an entire year following this challenge, and it has been vital in helping me stay on track. Everyone is so supportive and motivating -- it's awesome!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    Best MFP support group ever.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    New year,new beginnings. Looking for a great group to help you with that? This is a great one. The leader is awesome .Those in the group are a great support. You can share alot or share alittle. I've been with this group over a yr. I really love it. It gives me the accountability I need. Give us a try, you wont regret it. O and Happy New Year to you🍾🍷🎉🤗
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,730 Member
    Options
    So glad to have stumbled upon this challenge months ago keeps me accountable and many interesting suggestions from others it’s also nice to see the composition of the group truly diverse
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    I love the UAC challenge because it motivates me to stay accountable and successful...one day at a time. The months I don't do the challenge I am very unmotivated and off the wagon.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Thanks to our UAC team members:
    @Dory_42; @TerriRichardson112; @BonnieHosk85, @w8goal4life; @am_change; @corriepelc; @snowshoe072:
    @IamIamakerover
    Here is the link to join those fine team members for the January 2020 Ultimate Accountability Challenge
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/134997-ultimate-accountability-challenge-january-2020
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    I nave been here about 2 years & this has become such a habit for me, I have had a couple of days 'off' for Christmas and am looking forward to getting back with it again, lovely people, no weigh ins, no judgement, just commitment to a fit and healthy life, this really does work, come and join us, you will be glad you did!
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    It’s simple but it isn’t easy, UAC is the best challenge. January will mark a full year of participation for me. In this year I feel like I’ve really developed my three winning habits. Even when I don’t make the winners circle (it’s about 50/50) I’m a total winner for participating.
    I know that these three habits are the key to my success. I’ve lost a total of 92lbs over the last 2.5years. In the last year, as my loss slowed down, the UAC really helped me understand that this journey isn’t just a number on the scale but the lifestyle.
    My personal pitfall is thinking I’m a pro and getting fast and loose with my serving sizes and calories. UAC keeps me tracking and logging which keeps me weighing and measuring my portions.
    I can not say enough good things about UAC and the inspiring, supportive people who participate!!!!
  • ourvibrantlife
    ourvibrantlife Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    :)