• DebJB30
    DebJB30 Posts: 221 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Daily Check-In

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: No

Completely messed up my fasting after 8pm today.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Kin59vara
    Sunday Weigh-in
    PW: 164.6
    CW 164.7

.1 isn't too bad for all the goodies around and a mixed-up schedule.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Daily burn, 6915

My exercise is down, but my sleep is up! I have a cold which is impacting me.
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Track ❌
    Calories ❌
    Exercise ✔

The stress of the week is catching up with me and I am making bad choices. 😕
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for sat dec 28
    Tracked started to
    Calories over
    Exercise 3 mile walk
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Slightly off course as I had to take my husband to the ER last night and I have been stress eating (and sadly that looks like eating normal with 1 extra serving of plain chicken wings, so that's not too bad) while taking care of him, but he's getting better. He threw his back out last night and well, that just takes time as you all well know. Stretching and movement a little at a time. But he's able to use a crutch now and get around so we're making progress but at this point I've literally had 90 minutes of sleep in about 36 hours and I have to make it until 7 today before I can crash however even then I can't because I have to make sure he's moving around and working the muscles. I am hoping to get back to normal by tomorrow night, he should be doing much better by then.

Oh my goodness sorry to hear seems like we all are going through our own mishaps.
    Praying for a speedily recovery for your husband🙏🏾🙏🏾❤❤
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Username: LadyRN76
    PW:164.7
    CW: 167.3

3 Christmas celebrations + traveling in a car for 12 hours = ugh.

I have to just let go of this. One super positive thing is my daughter (she's 20) wants to start working out with me and is very serious about it. She has gained the infamous "Freshman 15" and hers has actually been about 20. She knows how much I struggled and wants to get her mindset right. Helping her my be the best motivation I can have.
  • RetroJoe28
    RetroJoe28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Well funeral was yesterday so now i can get back at it. Well tomorrow is weight in day so we will see how that goes being off track all week. Started day out with 2 mile run. And get my diet back in check. Then i can shoot for next month :) and my goal to see 179 or lower. My birthday is jan 28th and i turn the big 40
  • SammyDee2015
    SammyDee2015 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Username: Sammydee2015
    December Week 4
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 193
    CW:192.4
    I am amazed I have kept under 194 all month- awesome improvement and I am poised to do better in the months ahead 🤗
  • SammyDee2015
    Options
    RetroJoe28 wrote: »
    Well funeral was yesterday so now i can get back at it. Well tomorrow is weight in day so we will see how that goes being off track all week. Started day out with 2 mile run. And get my diet back in check. Then i can shoot for next month :) and my goal to see 179 or lower. My birthday is jan 28th and i turn the big 40

Sorry for your loss Joe. Good job on lifting your head up over the sadness with that run. Look forward to seeing you make your next month’s goal 🌸
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Sunday

Track ✔
    Exercise ✔
    Calories❌

Fasting tomorrow. Have to get back into it.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    9tn2ib0kljvh.png
    **December Week 4**
    r76mnedgsrqo.gif

This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):

@CindyJNC1963.
    @Dustyspal.
    @Fanncy0626.
    @southgirl94.
    @DebJB30.

Kudos to those posting 4-5 times this week:

@Kin59vara.
    @caloricus.
    @KT4everFree.
    v46vld4n6nrl.gif

Week 4 Results have also been posted.

Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @DebJB30. - 2.65%
    2nd - @Kin59vara. - 1.85%
    3rd - @CindyJNC1963. - 1.73%

and congrats again to @DebJB30 for taking 3rd overall!!
    uohume43ad88.gif
  • SammyDee2015
    Options
    Dec was my first one so I am new and not sure what to do to stay on with this group and do the January challenge? Should I be posting today’s starting stats somewhere or wait til next Sunday and where do I go ? ( I found the new member thread but don’t think I am meant to there since I have done one already) thanks for the help 🤗
  • AB0215
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Dec was my first one so I am new and not sure what to do to stay on with this group and do the January challenge? Should I be posting today’s starting stats somewhere or wait til next Sunday and where do I go ? ( I found the new member thread but don’t think I am meant to there since I have done one already) thanks for the help 🤗

@SammyDee2015 The new month doesn't start until next Sunday, the team thread link and further instructions will be posted probably tomorrow, I tend to send those out Monday or Tuesday of the last week of the challenge.

Basically though, if you want to continue, you're automatically re-enrolled unless you specify that you do not want to continue.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,118 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday week 5

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise Russian Kettlebell Swing
    Mountain hike 3.86 miles

Comments great day for a mountain hike!

• AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 40 mins weight training and 20 min walk to round out my hour.

Comments: Really trying to get myself back on track and it's been surprisingly hard. Really didn't think it would have been so hard but it really has been. Hoping to take this one day at a time until I can get back into it. I think it's important to realize that I have been in an unusual situation and that it would make sense to have gotten a little off course, but my brain is really beating me up about it. I am adjusting my goals for January and with my work situation, so I need to be realistic about what I can humanly achieve in one day. Unfortunately I am not Wonder Woman, and I am just not able to do it all.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Just saw something called Stop, Start and Continue and this particular "game" was played in reference to the New Year and goals for the New Year and I like the idea so much better than New Year's Resolutions and in that spirit I'd like to play it.

I'll start and feel free to chime in :smile:

Stop: Stop making excuses for letting stress get in the way of my goals and stop over eating to make myself feel better....as it really doesn't work that way and it's just making me feel worse.
    Start: Find a positive thing each day that has gone according to plan and Journal about it so I have it to look back on when I am finding things hard to be positive about.
    Continue: Weightlifting training. This will be extremely important soon as I am trying to compete in February.
  • SammyDee2015
    Options
    Sammy’s 2020 Stop, Start and Continue goals!
    [/b]Stop: ‘letting’ work intrude on my fitness adventure schedule. The desk job status just isn’t as important to my longevity as the state of overall health.
    Start: Implementing a planned running routine instead of what-do-I-feel-like-doing sessions.
    Continue: taking supplements every day. It makes a huge difference, in SO many ways.

I love this way of thinking/reaching into my future- thanks AB0215! 🤗
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Dec Wk 5 - Sun, 12/29

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 35 min cardio, 7 min stretches on machine
This discussion has been closed.