Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    GOOD MORNING
    @Gadgetgirl259 ...STEPS POSTED

@TUFFGIRL19 AND @SLIMn2016
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    ^^ Thanks @tuffgirl19 :)
    I have been "ping-pong-ING" the same 5 lbs. back and forth since July :s .... it's super frustrating....but I just have to take it, accept it, and move on. Overall I know my health is better than 4 years ago (and 75+ lbs ago).
    It is crazy to me how much I can gain in lose within a week though--- as much as 10 lbs!!! :o

I totally understand the ping pong game, I’m the same. I finally broke into the 150’s, I still have a lot to lose but I’m a 🐢 loser🤣😂 I have PCOS and that’s part of it, but I keep plugging along. I clicked Inspiring losing 75lbs!! And for keepin it movin. Sounds like you had fun at your party, yay! I didn’t have a party tonight but you’d think I did with my not so healthy choices. Tomorrow is a new day!!🌟🙌🏻
    [/quote]

WELL LADIES I DON'T CALL IT PING-PONG ING I CALL IT THE YO-YO DIET... I AM UP I AM DOWN... BEEN TRYING TO GET TO THE 270'S FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW..... I WILL GET THERE VERY SOON AND MAYBE EVEN FURTHER.

@MadisonMolly2017 ....SOUNDS LIKE TO ME THE LAST FEW DAYS HAVE BEEN A GOAL SMASHING SUCCESS... WELL DONE MADDIE
    @SLIMN2016....
    WTG NOT SO MANY RED X'S YESTERDAY JIM WAS RIGHT YOU BOUNCED RIGHT BACK JUST LIKE A SUPER BALL BACK IN THE DAY. ARE THOSE LINKS YOU USE FOR THE TRAINER AND SUCH ?
    @tuffgirl19 ...UT OH COUPLE OF RED X'S I SEE ON FRIDAY... HOPING YOUR SATURDAY WAS MUCH BETTER...
    @christys03 ... GLAD TO HEAR THAT THINGS ARE STARTING TO SHAKE OUT FOR YOU...
    @jcgator2016 ... HOW I FONDLY REMEMBER THOSE DAYS WHEN MOM BAKING ALL OF THE CHRISTMAS COOKIES BACK IN THE DAY. GOD HOW I MISS THAT... HOPING YOUR GATHERING WENT WELL AND THE GIFT EXCHANGE WAS A BLAST.
    @shbarbor .... HOPEFULLY SUE SATURDAY WENT BETTER THAN FRIDAY ... ARE ALYSSA'S COOKIE SOMETHING SPECIAL ON THE EAST COAST NEVER HEARD OF THEM BEFORE.
    @megnolia82 ....HAVE A GREAT TRIP MEG GOTCHA COVERED
    @myfritzie... ALONG WITH YOUR BETHEL PEEPS.... THIS TEAM AND THESE TEAMMATES ARE SO PROUD OF YOU HANGIN IN THERE CONSIDERING THE HAND YOU HAVE BEEN DEALT. YOU HAVE THE BEST SUPPORT GROUP EVER... NOT LET'S GO AND KICK SOME CANCER *kitten*!!!
    @Fitness327wk ... NICELY DONE P ON SMASHING THOSE GOALS.
    @getfitgal123 ...WEIGH IN WAS POSTED LET'S MAKE THIS WEEK A SMASHING HIT

WELL HERE WE GO CHRISTMAS WEEK... MARCIE AND I WISH YOU THE HAPPIEST CHRISTMAS EVER.... WITH ONE THE BOYS AT HOME AND THE OTHER WITH HIS FAMILY IN VIRGINIA WE WILL SPEND IT QUIETLY HERE AT HOME.
    I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW YEAR... I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED WITH ANTICIPATION FOR A LONG LONG TIME. LET'S KICK IT THIS WEEK AS BEST AS WE ALL CAN.

• runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps 12/21: 17,554

Going to try to at least get my steps in this week since I know I will be eating a lot! I can't resist the sweet stuff and we're getting more and more of it at our house.
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Goals dec 21.
    Carbs. 👊
    Protein. 👊
    Exercise. 👊
    Water.👊

Such relief all my gifts are finally wrapped!!! Was an all day affair...
    Hope yall have a super Sunday. 💛
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    runarml wrote: »
    Steps 12/21: 17,554
    Going to try to at least get my steps in this week since I know I will be eating a lot! I can't resist the sweet stuff and we're getting more and more of it at our house.
    @runarml ...STEPS POSTED.... LIKE YOU I AM GOING TO DO MY BEST IN GETTING THE STEPS IN.... NOT A LOT SWEETS HERE, BUT A VERY LAID BACK WEEK WITH MARCIE HOME FOR THE NEXT 14 DAYS.
    christys03 wrote: »
    Goals dec 21.
    Carbs. 👊
    Protein. 👊
    Exercise. 👊
    Water.👊

@christys03 ...SO GLAD YOUR ALL WRAPPED UP WITH THAT.... HAVE A GREAT WEEK

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    GOOD MORNING
    [
    b]@Gadgetgirl259 ...[/b]STEPS POSTED

^^ Thanks @tuffgirl19 :)
    I have been "ping-pong-ING" the same 5 lbs. back and forth since July :s .... it's super frustrating....but I just have to take it, accept it, and move on. Overall I know my health is better than 4 years ago (and 75+ lbs ago).
    It is crazy to me how much I can gain in lose within a week though--- as much as 10 lbs!!! :o

I totally understand the ping pong game, I’m the same. I finally broke into the 150’s, I still have a lot to lose but I’m a 🐢 loser🤣😂 I have PCOS and that’s part of it, but I keep plugging along. I clicked Inspiring losing 75lbs!! And for keepin it movin. Sounds like you had fun at your party, yay! I didn’t have a party tonight but you’d think I did with my not so healthy choices. Tomorrow is a new day!!🌟🙌🏻
    WELL LADIES I DON'T CALL IT PING-PONG ING I CALL IT THE YO-YO DIET... I AM UP I AM DOWN... BEEN TRYING TO GET TO THE 270'S FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW..... I WILL GET THERE VERY SOON AND MAYBE EVEN FURTHER.

@MadisonMolly2017 ....SOUNDS LIKE TO ME THE LAST FEW DAYS HAVE BEEN A GOAL SMASHING SUCCESS... WELL DONE MADDIE
    @SLIMN2016....
    WTG NOT SO MANY RED X'S YESTERDAY JIM WAS RIGHT YOU BOUNCED RIGHT BACK JUST LIKE A SUPER BALL BACK IN THE DAY. ARE THOSE LINKS YOU USE FOR THE TRAINER AND SUCH ?
    @tuffgirl19 ...UT OH COUPLE OF RED X'S I SEE ON FRIDAY... HOPING YOUR SATURDAY WAS MUCH BETTER...
    @christys03 ... GLAD TO HEAR THAT THINGS ARE STARTING TO SHAKE OUT FOR YOU...
    @jcgator2016 ... HOW I FONDLY REMEMBER THOSE DAYS WHEN MOM BAKING ALL OF THE CHRISTMAS COOKIES BACK IN THE DAY. GOD HOW I MISS THAT... HOPING YOUR GATHERING WENT WELL AND THE GIFT EXCHANGE WAS A BLAST.
    @shbarbor .... HOPEFULLY SUE SATURDAY WENT BETTER THAN FRIDAY ... ARE ALYSSA'S COOKIE SOMETHING SPECIAL ON THE EAST COAST NEVER HEARD OF THEM BEFORE.
    @megnolia82 ....HAVE A GREAT TRIP MEG GOTCHA COVERED
    @myfritzie... ALONG WITH YOUR BETHEL PEEPS.... THIS TEAM AND THESE TEAMMATES ARE SO PROUD OF YOU HANGIN IN THERE CONSIDERING THE HAND YOU HAVE BEEN DEALT. YOU HAVE THE BEST SUPPORT GROUP EVER... NOT LET'S GO AND KICK SOME CANCER *kitten*!!!
    @Fitness327wk ... NICELY DONE P ON SMASHING THOSE GOALS.
    @getfitgal123 ...WEIGH IN WAS POSTED LET'S MAKE THIS WEEK A SMASHING HIT

WELL HERE WE GO CHRISTMAS WEEK... MARCIE AND I WISH YOU THE HAPPIEST CHRISTMAS EVER.... WITH ONE THE BOYS AT HOME AND THE OTHER WITH HIS FAMILY IN VIRGINIA WE WILL SPEND IT QUIETLY HERE AT HOME.
    I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW YEAR... I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED WITH ANTICIPATION FOR A LONG LONG TIME. LET'S KICK IT THIS WEEK AS BEST AS WE ALL CAN.

[/quote]

Awesome! Merry early Christmas! Greg, I am so happy for you and Marcie! 🎄🎄🎄 🎅🎄🎄🎄

I had fun with the family yesterday shopping before Christmas. Nice Christmas 🎄 party 🎊 last night! We have an upcoming week of festivities 🥳 and family tradition meals. On my side of the family we are Swedish and make Kruppkaka with lingonberries. Needless to say, I am looking forward to the New Year! Staying on track until then, however, I will enjoy our family traditions! I am sure I am going to be up. New Year! Excited 😜 for our team at We Are The Warriors to start 2020 off strong!

Hey My weigh-in is on Wed, Christmas! Don’t a get a break! Lol 😆 only kidding!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kroppkaka

Have a awesome Sunday pals!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    WEEK 3 RESULTS
    ayh18u6bquel.jpg

THE WINNERS ARE...

TEAM % Waist Aways 0.25%
    INDIVIDUAL % @reflectionsofme 7.09%
    TEAM LBS LOST Waist Aways 7.6
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST @reflectionsofme 9.5

As a whole we lost 25.6 pounds or 0.11%!!

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Waist Aways 0.25%
    2nd Weight No More 0.21%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.14%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST

1st Waist Aways 7.6
    2nd Weight No More 6.9
    3rd Shrinking Assets 5.9

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @reflectionsofme 7.09%
    2nd @christys03 2.67%
    3rd @kayla7303 2.52%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST

1st @reflectionsofme 9.5
    2nd @kayla7303 5.2
    3rd @christys03 4.2

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Jactop
    @amytriesww
    @Freeglerock
    @Luciicul
    @raleighgirl09
    @kmfeig87
    @jcgator2016
    @Connie7355
    @matthewsfive

qr82zxz1og5j.png
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Fitness Warriors 🎄🎄🎄
    December💥💥💥💃💃💃

I am going to use some of these tips to push me through this week! I seriously can’t believe how quickly Christmas came up this year

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas! And also My Fitness Pal family here! What a tremendous year and can’t wait for 2020! Slaying goals! 💃🎄👏🌟👏🎄💃

https://greatist.com/health/ways-to-avoid-holiday-weight-gain#Tips-for-Eating-and-Drinking

31 Science-Backed Ways to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain (a few of my favs)
    - Eat before drinking and celebrating
    - Use smaller plates ( I love this one)
    -Pick protein
    -Freeze it
    -Gulp H2O
    -De-stress
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    christys03 wrote: »
    Goals dec 21.
    Carbs. 👊
    Protein. 👊
    Exercise. 👊
    Water.👊

Awesome Christy! Mya rockstar! 💜💗💜
  • Beka3695
    Options
    h25u7px5jpd5.jpg

Shoutout to @kayla7303 for reaching ONEDERLAND!!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    10/21
    Daily Goals:
    1. Gratitude journal/Bible Devotional/Insight Timer/Daily positive Affirmations ✅
    2. Watch sodium 🧂 and sugar intake! Stay within my macros. No ❌
    3. Nothing after 8 PM ❌
    4. Barre 4 times and 10,000 steps 💃💃💃 ❌
    5. 96 oz 💦 💧 💦 yes ❌
    6. Daily MFP diary 📔 ❌
  • kdv12
    kdv12 Posts: 1,697 Member
    Options
    Steps:

Thursday - 9,078
    Friday - 8,356
    Saturday - 13,723
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @kdv12 ...STEPS ARE POSTED... WTG ON WEARING THOSE SOLES DOWN
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    My daily goals 12/21
    1. Calories < 1500 ❌ 2330 - ugh
    2. 10,000 steps ❌
    3. 30 min exercise ❌
    4. Log all food ✅

STEPS 12/21 9746
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    shbarbor wrote: »
    All this cookie talk! I traveled yesterday (so no workout) then out to eat then spent the evening baking cookies for our annual family reunion cookie contest. Of course I ate one to make sure it was a good entry! Tonight I am expected to have a bite of each entry before voting. I will have to keep bites very small.

My daily goals 12/19
    1. Calories < 1500 ❌
    2. 10,000 steps ❌
    3. 30 min exercise ❌
    4. Log all food ✅

STEPS 12/20 9358

@jcgator2016 I can’t find the Alyssa cookies (that you suggested and I now love) at our Publix anymore. I think they replaced them with Holiday treats. Does your still carry them? Maybe they just moved them from the bakery section. I suppose I should ask.

Yeah, you have to hunt them down, our Publix moves them around constantly. If I don't see them, I usually ask if they can check in the back, and most of the time they have more. And their cheaper at Publix than amazon or their own website.

Not sure where you live in south Fla, but according to their website, Alyssa's bakery is located in Jupiter, Fla.

Thanks for the info Jim! I will ask at Publix then. Didn’t know the company is in Jupiter!

@navydaddjtc Maybe the Alyssa’s cookies are just SEast? They are high in fiber & low in calories & not too sweet. As Jim noted, you can order them on Amazon but I just looked & they are ridiculously overpriced there. Not worth it.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    More AMAZING Announcements
    miunm96epbxx.png

Welcome to ONEDERLAND
    @amytriesww
    @Freeglerock

5wc9ncc6pzji.png

WELCOME TO GOAL!!!!
    @Mrsbell8well
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    qr82zxz1og5j.png

WTG!!!👏👏🙌💫

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited December 2019
    Options

@SLIMN2016....[/b]WTG NOT SO MANY RED X'S YESTERDAY JIM WAS RIGHT YOU BOUNCED RIGHT BACK JUST LIKE A SUPER BALL BACK IN THE DAY. ARE THOSE LINKS YOU USE FOR THE TRAINER AND SUCH ?

Thanks Greg....gotta jump back on the wagon quick.😆 --->🤔What links Greg?

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Fitness Warriors 🎄🎄🎄
    December💥💥💥💃💃💃

I am going to use some of these tips to push me through this week! I seriously can’t believe how quickly Christmas came up this year

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas! And also My Fitness Pal family here! What a tremendous year and can’t wait for 2020! Slaying goals! 💃🎄👏🌟👏🎄💃

https://greatist.com/health/ways-to-avoid-holiday-weight-gain#Tips-for-Eating-and-Drinking

-Pick protein
    -Freeze it
    -Gulp H2O
    -De-stress

Thanks for this!!!👏🙌

❤️🎅🏻🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS SALLY!! Have a wonderful time with your family!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Fitness Warriors 🎄🎄🎄
    December💥💥💥💃💃💃

-Pick protein
    -Freeze it
    -Gulp H2O
    -De-stress

Thanks for this!!!👏🙌

❤️🎅🏻🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS SALLY!! Have a wonderful time with your family!

Ty so much Nancy! I wish you and your family a wonderful MERRY Christmas! 🎄🎁 I am very thankful that I met you this year! A true inspiration to me! 💜💗💜
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Team!

As you are aware... Greg, Sue, Kai and myself are starting our own new group in MFP — WE ARE THE WARRIORS! We are LIVE NOW! I have a list of teammates that would like to join and I will send you invites or you can click the link below to join our group! All other teammates that haven’t notified me that you want to join, we would love to have you!

Our official start date will be Sunday, December 29th. We will keep the same schedule as here, Sunday to Saturday - announcements on Sunday. We want to start STRONG 💪 as a team prior to the start of the New Year! Let’s ring in the New Year together! 🎊 🎉

Our first official week as: WE ARE THE WARRIORS is Sunday, December 29th - Sunday, January 4th!

We are looking forward to new challenges and inspirations to start the year off right!

Greg is opening registration. 👍👏👍

Best to all if you choose to join us or stay! It has been terrific to meet everyone!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/134959-we-are-the-warriors

fxgx5u8sy54n.jpeg
    xuvh9lutns88.jpeg

This discussion has been closed.