Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    TEAM TRIMSTONES

Please welcome:

@KEDGIN3432

The team is growing! Please friend and invite @KEDGIN3432 to the December chat if they are interested, and then all will be ready to go for January. Enjoy!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    ldi779usnc98.png

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays to my TrimStones family!! I hope the coming year brings you peace, happiness and good health! Thanks for all your support and laughter during the past year! Love ya'll!
    Jessica
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas!

Steps:
    12/22 = 10,280
    12/23 = 11,969
    12/24 = 2,295 Rough day. Left the fitbit on the charger at home, woke up with a nasty stomach bug that had me calling in to work, and one of the dogs I'm watching for a friend died and had to find an emergency vet clinic that would hold him until they get back and can say their good-byes.

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12/24 8,114
  • jessicakrall8
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @KEDGIN3432 @achagpar Welcome to team TrimStones! Take a second and introduce yourself and share a little bit about what you want to accomplish in the next few months. We're here to help and want to learn how to do so!

I think you'll find this to be a very caring group of people and we'll try to give you a little kick in the booty when needed as well! LOL

Hope your holidays are wonderful and again, welcome to TrimStones!!

Jessica
    Capt., TrimStones

P.S. Our other Captain is @mulecanter just so you know who's lurking about...LOL :smile:
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Steps

Dec 21 - 4,728
    Dec 22 - 4,548
    Dec 23 - 9,729
    Dec 24 - 9,317
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I was so excited to find this challenge group! I lost 8 lbs with another MFP challenge group that just ended, but now with the holidays and family coming over (= eating more fatty food, not getting to the gym as often, harder to track CICO, etc) I’ve regained 6 of those 😳. I know, I know... a million excuses— and you can either have excuses or results, but not both. So here I am ready to get back on track in the New Year.

My current weight is 124; my goal is 110.
    That’s 14 lbs, and I’d love to get them off by the first day of spring (March 21). I think that’s a reasonable goal at about 1 lb/week.
    I plan to do that by:
    - logging more diligently
    - staying within my calorie goal (I tend to stop logging when I know I’m over, but that’s gotta stop! I’ve gotta be accountable for my shortcomings)
    - Getting to the gym everyday, or at least most days (I’m mostly a Zumba fan and often don’t go if I can’t catch a class; but I’m going to try to get some exercise in everyday... even if it means doing an elliptical for 30 min)
    - Drinking 8 glasses of water per day
    - Participating in the challenges posted here

Thanks all for having this challenge! I can’t wait to get started!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    achagpar wrote: »
    Hi all!

My current weight is 124; my goal is 110.
    That’s 14 lbs, and I’d love to get them off by the first day of spring (March 21). I think that’s a reasonable goal at about 1 lb/week.
    I plan to do that by:
    - logging more diligently
    - staying within my calorie goal (I tend to stop logging when I know I’m over, but that’s gotta stop! I’ve gotta be accountable for my shortcomings)
    - Getting to the gym everyday, or at least most days (I’m mostly a Zumba fan and often don’t go if I can’t catch a class; but I’m going to try to get some exercise in everyday... even if it means doing an elliptical for 30 min)
    - Drinking 8 glasses of water per day
    - Participating in the challenges posted here

Thanks all for having this challenge! I can’t wait to get started!

With such clear cut and planned goals, I have no doubt you will succeed. WELCOME! Can't wait to start announcing your drops!!
    Jessica :smile:
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,798 Member
    Options
    12/19-9,036
    12/20-11,685
    12/21-6,995
    12/22-9,029 (1.5 mile run plus lower body workout)
    12/23-10,130 (2 miles on treadmill plus upper body workout)
    12/24-15,224(5 miles on treadmill)
    12/25-3,913 (I woke up sick, so didnt do much)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,798 Member
    Options
    angmarie28
    wednesday
    PW-? 152.6 maybe
    CW-154.2

sorry im late on this, I woke up sick yesterday, plus it was christmas and I have 4 kids, so I forgot. This is also bloated weight gain, bleck, but it should be gone next week.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @gelatinouscube What a creative name?! LOVE IT! Welcome to our little family! I hope you will find the TrimStones team as great as I have in the past two years that I've been here! I'm Jessica, one of two of the team captains. The other is @mulecanter.

Take a minute and introduce yourself and give us an idea of what you hope to achieve in the group. I am also the cheerleader for our Steppers Group. So if you're a fitbit, walking fanatic as I am, please let me know if you'd like to join the Step Group. You can find the steppers stats directly underneath the spreadsheet where we track the weigh ins each week. We each set a goal of daily steps and strive for that goal. Your goal should be something that pushes you just a tad and keeps you on track to meet your other goals! We only ask that if you sign up to walk with us, that you report your steps in every few days...I have a thing about empty white cells on the spreadsheet...LOL!

Let me know if I can ever be of assistance in any way and I know @mulecanter feels the same way. Rumor has it, he's only here to cause trouble, but I will tell you, he's a very sweet person.

Jump in on the discussions, start topics of your own and let us know how we help. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Take care,
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    angmarie28
    wednesday
    PW-? 152.6 maybe
    CW-154.2

sorry im late on this, I woke up sick yesterday, plus it was christmas and I have 4 kids, so I forgot. This is also bloated weight gain, bleck, but it should be gone next week.

@angmarie28 Hope you feel better soon!! Great job on all the steps!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @DreaRN15 Need your steps for two days last week 20th and 21st please...

@keepmelean After several messages with no response, you've been removed from the steppers chart for lack of participation. If you'd like to rejoin in Jan, let me know.

Jessica
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    kcpond
    December Week 3
    Wednesday
    Past Week: 235.4
    Current Week: 232.9
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    @DreaRN15 Need your steps for two days last week 20th and 21st please...

@keepmelean After several messages with no response, you've been removed from the steppers chart for lack of participation. If you'd like to rejoin in Jan, let me know.

Jessica

I've been on a cruise for the last week with really crappy service. I'll get them entered.
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    Steps
    12/20 - 3793
    12/21 - 4527
    12/22 - 2798
    12/23 - 5739
    12/24 - 5833
    12/25 - 4405
  • gelatinouscube
    gelatinouscube Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Thanks! I may not be cube-ish but I'm certainly gelatinous- something I hope to work on for the next year 😄

I'm pretty new in the journey - signed up for mfp but never did more than that till a month ago.
    SW: 106kg (25th November)
    CW: 100.2kg (23rd December)

My current plan is to keep on tracking my food daily, and to go from sedentary to 'lightly active' by March. Some friends nearby are getting a dog so I am hoping to get my steps up soon! I've got a garmin on the way too so the step group could be good.

So nice to meet you all! ☺️
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Thursday 12/26-10254
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    FYI to all our newbies, please report your weigh in each week in this format:

UserID
    Weigh day
    PW: 220 lbs
    CW: 218 lbs

We use pounds for consistency...

Jess 😊🏃🏻‍♀️🤩
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    Steps
    12/20 - 3793