WAISTAWAYS DECEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    My gym is closed today, so I guess I'll be doing cardio at home in the virtual world. Which I'm telling you so I do it and don't get lazy.

One more week and then I'm on vacation.

Funny story: I was digging through the basement and found a box of Christmas poppers, but we literally just bought one last weekend, so now for 2 people we have like 18 poppers. Masters of impulse buying!

Maybe we'll give some away. =P

My weight was down a little this morning for a change, so maybe I won't hold too much water now that it's my TOM coming up. Fingers crossed. Otherwise don't hold it against me if I'm up like 5 pounds, I am a champion water retainer.
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    zxc
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    cory17 wrote: »
    zxc

I hope I'm laughing for the right reason!
  • Shexio
    Shexio Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    @Pearl4686
    I was told once to Aim for your fiber to be over 25.

So leafy greens, Metamucil with morning snack, apples, broccoli.... I always poop better when I’m over 25g.

Do you know how to find the total for that in your diary? You could also track with a pc of paper.
  • Shexio
    Options
    @jugar thank you so much for your concern. I do realize I am borderline under weight...if I was 25yrs. I’m not typical for a 48yo. I really just want to refocus on eating healthy foods like I used to. I find myself grabbing boxed cookie dough, pouring 1/2 c and mixing it with water. Or candy corn etc.

I just want better food habits, more than I want a low scale. A healthier mindset too. I understand your concern. And thanks a bazillion for being kind enough to say it. 😊

• Shexio
    Options
    @Terytha - now you know, muffins are not worth it. Good data to remember
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,218 Member
    Options
    @jugar I posted my weigh in yesterday! Making sure you seen it...you still have me as late :D
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    CW: 165.4
    PW: 165.4
    Flat but ok. Want to get back to tracking everything this week.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    December Week 2
    PW:184
    CW:138.8

Hoping for a better number next week.
  • jugar
    Options
    fourathomej
    PW: 148.8
    CW: 148.4

Sorry I'm late - such a busy day yesterday. Still finishing up the Christmas shopping. UUHHGG

Got it at last! somehow (usually when there is a page change) I just miss'em
  • jugar
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    December Week 2

I guess you don't really mean 138.8 then! I'll flip the digits, and you work on next next week - you didn't gain! That's a good thing this time of year.
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Saturday!

I have to run out for a while this morning, but just hoping everyone will have a great day, and send me numbers, because you know how much I love them. We're getting there! A few more to go for today - you know who you are!

@Shexio - it is wonderful reading your news and rant - I'll answer more thouroghly when I'm home again. SO glad the surgery went well, you are not in pain, and your sweetie is taking super good care of you. :heart:
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh in
    Week 2

PW 195.4
    CW 194 How about that?!☺️

Sorry I was MIA yesterday. My devices were not cooperating. My Fitbit wouldn’t charge and I was starting to hyperventilate (kidding!!). Busy day and I took time to read while granddaughter napped.

Anyway, happy for this morning’s good loss. It’s been going down all week, but was up yesterday. So I was thrilled with this official weigh in.

@AmyRobF YAY for your loss. It’s December and you lost AND you made gingerbread trains and iced cookies! Hurray. 🎄🍪👏🏼🎉😘💪🏼🎅🏼

@Shexio So happy to hear surgery went well. You take it easy. That’s a long time in a boot, but I know you’ll master it. So glad you have wonderful Prince Charming to help you through this. And the job! Hurray for you. When one door closes, another opens. Sounds trite, but true. I’ve been there.

@matthewsfive You have been crushing it, but that’s an INCREDIBLE loss! 😉 Seriously, you have had a great couple of months. So proud of your progress. 🎉💪🏼🎉💪🏼🎉💪🏼🎉

@Steph1498 Logging is key if we get off track. We all know it. We’ve all been there.

@eyezbydiana Hope you are doing ok this week. Haven’t seen you around. I know end of year medical spending can be rampant. Check in. We miss you.

• offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    @micki48 Steps
    Wed 12,893
    Thurs 10,414
    Fri 10,032
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Plumbing issues update
    So, in the end I took a laxative Thursday night. Another one Friday morning, still nothing. Went out to buy prunes (as someone here suggested- THANK YOU). Prunes have helped me in the past but I wasn't keen as they're calorific but desperate times- desperate measures. I ate about half the box, 600 calories worth.
    By Friday afternoon, I had a nice big clear out and the next 6 hours were NOT pretty! But hey, I'm feeling much better. Not sure what did the trick in the end and I might have overdone it but no regrets.
    Thanks for your support guys!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Matthewsfive
    December Week 2

I guess you don't really mean 138.8 then! I'll flip the digits, and you work on next next week - you didn't gain! That's a good thing this time of year.

yes your correct,LOL. I reversed the numbers. But it would be great one day to actual type that number.
  • jugar
    Options
    Yooooo HOOOOOOOOOO!

A few more numbers needed:
    @evelynladams527
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @evangsimmons170
    @eyezbydiana

I'll be up and at the tallies bright and early Eastern tomorrow morning so give me the digits! I hate putting NWI in there... I really do.

I managed a fairly good day today in spite of making a cake (flourless lemon cake - no oil or butter, no flour, but almond meal so, yeah. It has calories.) and eating a piece. I went grocery shopping with a friend who has been away for a few weeks (she works for the UN setting up education plans for refugees and her life is seriously tough, but amazing), and had her drop me off a couple of miles from home to avoid the icy back roads. I and my heavy backpack and bags made it along the road, to the top of the hill, and home, sweaty, out of breath, and hungry. So at least I wasn't sitting around all day like last weekend...

Hope you all had a terrific Saturday. @Shexio - you are asleep, right? Had a quiet day?
  • jugar
    Options
    @micki48 My steps since Wednesday (today still to be finalised):
    6176 so far and I might add a biking session in there (those always add 10,000 for 10 miles)
    Already recorded, so no worries! I'll update today's first thing in the morning. :heart:
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    My weigh in on Wednesday was 193.3 which is technically down a wee bit from last week. I'll take it. It could be a fluke or perhaps, a trend. That's what I'm aiming for!
    Steps 12/8 3,200; 12/9 2,280; 12/10 2,073; 12/11 2,550; 12/12 2,722; 12/13 1,377; 12/14 2,230
    My semester work is done until the middle of January! Now to get on the stick with the rest of music preparation for concerts next weekend (12/20 and 12/21). I've sung with Full Circle for 29 years. E-gads, that makes me feel old!
    Both of my daughters visited between last and this week (different days) and I'm pleasantly worn out. Tomorrow will have some more walking, giving a massage, and attending uplifting musical services. I look forward to spending more time with you all. Have a good night!
This discussion has been closed.