TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Options

Replies

• LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92, I’m just double checking that weigh ins, mini challenges etc begin tomorrow? I have a Saturday weigh in and didn’t want to accidentally skip my first one 🙂
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    LMK02020 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92, I’m just double checking that weigh ins, mini challenges etc begin tomorrow? I have a Saturday weigh in and didn’t want to accidentally skip my first one 🙂

@LMK02020 you're correct! Everything begins tomorrow! :) I'm ready for it!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92

Username: murdog3t
    Step Challenge: Interested & Weekly Goal 70000
    Water Challenge : Interested
    Food Challenge: Interested
    Exercise Challenge: Interested

@murdog3t I've got you added! :)
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    HappyGrape wrote: »
    Lets make this month awesome!

I'm excited for this month! My meals are planned, my strength and cardio routine planned out, and a fitness outfit.
  • nerdyprincess92
    nerdyprincess92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92

Challenges:
    NerdyPrincess92
    Water Challenge - interested
    Exercise Challenge - interested

<3
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Here is the link to the spreadsheet Please check it out and let me know if I have made any mistakes with the challenges that you're listed for! Also, if you are doing the step challenge, make sure your step goal is accurate! I will make it publically editable tomorrow :)
  • cmhubbard92
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @cmhubbard92

Challenges:
    NerdyPrincess92
    Water Challenge - interested
    Exercise Challenge - interested

<3

@nerdyprincess92 I have added you! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »

I'm excited for this month! My meals are planned, my strength and cardio routine planned out, and a fitness outfit.

@brandi_84 Awesome job planning ahead! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

@HappyGrape we can, and we will! TBBT had a very strong start in December, and we can do it again! :)
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I tried to view the spreadsheet but it says I need permission.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    I tried to view the spreadsheet but it says I need permission.

@simbersea I think I fixed it! Let me know if you can see it now :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    12/4/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 6,239 and counting
    Water: 84.5oz
  • simbersea
    Options
    So today is the official start day. For those of us that picked Sunday as our weigh in day - does that mean we dont end the week till next Sunday and so we put on ending week weight then? Or does our week end today?
  • cmhubbard92
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Good morning TBBT!!! Today is the first day of our January challenge!!! With dedication and small changes, we can make January a very successful month!!!

Today is also the start to all other challenges within the group! The Accountability mini-challenge, steps, water, exercise and food challenges!

Here is the link to our step, water, food and exercise challenge!

You have the option to post your results daily here in the thread (tag me, @cmhubbard92 ) and I will update the spreadsheet for you, or you can enter your numbers into the spreadsheet. The columns on both the left and the right should not be edited-there are formulas and I will fix them if you let me know there is an error!

Whatever challenges you have selected to participate in, good luck! These challenges are for your own benefit, and are meant to help you in your process! If you no longer wish to participate in these "bonus" challenges, please tag me and let me know, I will remove you from the spreadsheet! If you are interested in participating, please let me know and I will add you, as well!
    A question to start off the week!
    Last week you shared with us your goals for this challenge/year. What have you started to do to help accomplish your goal(s)?

Let's start the January challenge off right, TBBT!!! :) 🎉🏋️‍♀️🧘‍♀️👟🏃‍♂️
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    So today is the official start day. For those of us that picked Sunday as our weigh in day - does that mean we dont end the week till next Sunday and so we put on ending week weight then? Or does our week end today?

@simbersea Our week begins today, and today would be your first recorded Weigh-In. Our weeks end Saturday at midnight :)
  • simbersea
    Options
    @cmhubbard92

PW: 167.2
    CW: 165.0
  • Zella132
    Zella132 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Last week you shared with us your goals for this challenge/year. What have you started to do to help accomplish your goal(s)?

My goal was to get back to my healthy lifestyle habits. I am also rediscovering the things in life that I enjoy.
    This past week I was consistent with eating whole foods (nothing highly processed) and no alcohol. Friday was the only day that I made an exception to this.
    This week I have started logging my foods again and adding strength training.
    I am currently going through some major life changes and so I'm also looking at where I would like to be living in a few months.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Zella132 wrote: »

My goal was to get back to my healthy lifestyle habits. I am also rediscovering the things in life that I enjoy.
    This past week I was consistent with eating whole foods (nothing highly processed) and no alcohol. Friday was the only day that I made an exception to this.
    This week I have started logging my foods again and adding strength training.
    I am currently going through some major life changes and so I'm also looking at where I would like to be living in a few months.

@Zella132 great progress on reaching towards your goals! I have unintentionally followed the no alcohol idea since Christmas. I am a one-night wine drinker every once in a while, but just haven't been in the mood for it lately! I hope you find the right place for yourself with your future living plans! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

[/b]

My goals for 2020:
    1. Walk more with my three "boys", the two dogs and my boyfriend.
    2. Strength train 1x a week, and increase over time. I had a terrible year with minimal strength training!
    3. Continue exploring new healthy recipes, and trying them! Also, get back to religiously using the food scale!
    4. 20lb loss by October 1. Goal: 174lb. If I get there sooner, that's great!
    5. Remain active with the group even when things get chaotic!
    6. Post mini-Challenge daily for Accountability, instead of posting days at a time!

What I have done:
    1. I have managed two walks since Wednesday with the three boys. Better than nothing
    2. I did one day of resistance training this week.
    3. I have made two new meals this week, and have been trying many things in my air fryer. I have unintentionally cut my carb intake, most days being between 80-100g. This isn't a focus point for me, but I've been filling up with more veggies and protein.
    4. Well, can't say I have seen any progress here, until weigh day!
    5. Yes, have posted daily.
    6. I have been posting my challenge updates regularly! Very happy about this! This helps me to keep my focus everytime! :)
This discussion has been closed.