TRIMSTONES January 2020 Chat

Options

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    There are some pretty great losing streaks going on this month--yours truly being a stark exception :s

Keep up that new year mojo Trimstoners!
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I left my phone on the bus yesterday. I got ahold of the bus driver. She said well, your going to have to main office and pick it up. But not until tomorrow. I said where is that? She said it was only a couple block from bus station. So I woke up this morning and it was pouring out. Ended up going down down. It ended up being 10 city blocks or 2.5 miles. So I got a decent walk in today. Lesson learned! Always hold on to your phone...lol
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Good morning! I left my phone on the bus yesterday. I got ahold of the bus driver. She said well, your going to have to main office and pick it up. But not until tomorrow. I said where is that? She said it was only a couple block from bus station. So I woke up this morning and it was pouring out. Ended up going down down. It ended up being 10 city blocks or 2.5 miles. So I got a decent walk in today. Lesson learned! Always hold on to your phone...lol

Glad you recovered the phone. Nice that you can see it as a win. I'd have probably had an anger management challenge.
  • monaraehill2
    monaraehill2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Been using my garmin this week, not up to my 800 minutes of exercise yet, but getting there....no change in weight last week, hopefully, something will shift this week, since I started exercising again, earlier then I planned. :)
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/23 10,092 --

Not up to my goal, but I worked hard for these steps! It was raining all day. Managed to put in time on the elliptical, but it was feeling truly deadly. An hour got me up to about 8000 steps. Then thanks to @jessicakrall8 I got in another 2000 steps doing ultra-inefficient laundry....where you walk each piece of clothing around the couch and then into the bedroom before folding the next piece. :D
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    @KathynDes @kcpond Can't find your weigh ins this week...don't forget to report in or send me an IM if there's an issue. Where are all the Friday crew today??
    Jessica
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    1/23 steps 8438
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    1/24: 6454
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Vikster111
    Friday
    Pw210
    Cw212
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 262
    CW 269.6

Epic failure!! Too much salt plus TOM and this is what we have!!
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Saturday 1/18-9744
    Sunday 1/19-6896
    Monday 1/20-7601
    Tuesday 1/21-1381
    Wednesday 1/22-5919
    Thursday 1/23-2676
    Friday 1/24-1596
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Saturday 1/25 weigh-in
    PW: 206.5
    CW: 206.5

• jessicakrall8
    Options
    Come on people...starting to see the mid-month slack...LOTS of empty white spaces in the stepper chart...STEP IT UP! Send me your steps every few days please...unless you're on vacation, there shouldn't be only one post a week for step stats...thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    I've been fighting a cold/allergies this week and somehow overnight, my right knee decided to swell like nobody's business...so today I'm sneezy AND hobbling...it's always something! Hope ya'll are having a great Saturday! Jessica :smirk:
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Hoping your sneezing and hobbling don't last long! Take care of yourself and keep warm!

@DreaRN15 TOM and salt can do that, don't let the blip get to you. You will be down again, just keep on keeping on!
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    Steps
    1/24 20,553 -- Went walking with a friend and she thought there was a trail around the golf course....There wasn't, but I enjoyed the 7 mile trek! (I think it might have been a bit more than she bargained for! :wink: )
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    1/24 steps12,662
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Well, thanks to this knee of mine, I'm not going to hit 50k steps this week...I was not feeling well last Sunday and even though I've done well every day this week, I don't think it wise to push myself today...I want the swelling to go down for work this week. ((SIGH))

Got finished with piano today and my adult student came over for dinner...we love to chat and she makes me laugh...had a nice time over chicken fajitas.

What is everyone else up to this weekend?!

@kmfeig87 The weather must have been nice where you are for your long walk along the golf course...it was warmer here than it has been all week...probably hit 60ish today...I see people outside walking their dogs or jogging, but they still have sweatshirts on, so I know it wasn't too far above 60. We haven't had any snow this year (thank God) and I'm ready for Spring...I don't like cold weather at all...I'd be happy with 80-90 year round...don't like wearing coats...I know that's weird...but hey, it's me. LOL

@simbersea You are moving this week! Great job!!

@DreaRN15 Hope you feel better. I do not miss having those TOMs...

@Arc130 You must have been out on the farm this week...didn't hear from you but once...hope you had a nice, relaxing time...your pics of your farm adventures always look so pretty and peaceful...

@mulecanter speaking of nice pictures...isn't it about time for another dog story from your canine pal?! What are ya'll up to this weekend?

@monaraehill2 You are MOTIVATED!!! I wanna be like you when I grow up!!! Keep it up gal...you are rockin it!

OK, people...it's your job to entertain me...TALK to me already! :wink:
    Jessica
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/23 - 3537
    1/24 - 3793
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    1/25: 1230

Ugh... I’m not expecting a good wein in tomorrow. Likely will be up a couple of pounds but hopefully less than my original weight... this has been one of those one step forward, one step back kinda months... hopefully not two steps back! And hopefully next week, I can see more two steps forward days!
This discussion has been closed.