• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/19 9,567
  • monaraehill2
    monaraehill2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28: wow, that’s not much sugar for someone who works out....admirable that you can keep to it. I am prolly not going to go below 100 mgs....good for you!
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 -- Awesome to readjust and to come up with the plan that's even better! I admire you're repeated walks!!

@SaraMakingChanges -- Great job switching focus and remembering your long term goals instead of succumbing to instant gratification (and a stomach ache!) You are awesome! Hope that weekend is going well!

@DreaRN15 -- Awesome progress. What are you doing fasting-wise? Is it an eliminate certain foods fast?

Daniel Fast, so it's no meat, bread, sweets or dairy.
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/18 - 859
    1/19 - 2946
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/18 10,511
    1/19 14,379
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,066 Member
    Options
    SaraMakingChanges
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 217.6
    Current weight: 218.0

Sorry team.

No apologies necessary...everyone has ups and downs...wish mine were only less than half a pound! :smile:
  • Kbrad2325
    Kbrad2325 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Kbrad2325
    Week 3
    Pw 146.2
    Cw 146.2
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Steps 1/19 13,916
    Steps 1/20 15,110
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    1/16-11,250
    1/17-18,356
    1/18-10,521
    1/19-3,251
    1/20-3,157
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    Hey everyone. So sorry for my lack of activities the past few days. As some of you may remember, I have been living with my mom and stepdad the past couple years helping my mom with my stepdad because he had advanced COPD and hasnt been able to do much for himself because everything makes him short of breath.

well sunday morning he got up, joked around with my daughter (his best friend) took his meds and told my mom he wasnt ready to eat and went back to bed. He started yelling that he couldnt catch his breath (a normal thing for him) we turned up his oxygen and gave him some morphine and called his nurse. Then he just went limp, his heart, which only has functioned at 40% for the past 5 years, just quit.

So ive been trying to help my mom through all of this, and my kids, especially my daughter, so my steps suck, and my diet. I just dont know what to do besides eat, so Ive just ate whatever. Anyways, im taking the week off of work, trying to get back with my diet, but not care about steps and workouts this week. I will be as active as I can this week and hopefully back to normal next week.

So sorry about your stepdad. Hugs to you and your family.
  • jenready
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    Hey everyone. So sorry for my lack of activities the past few days. As some of you may remember, I have been living with my mom and stepdad the past couple years helping my mom with my stepdad because he had advanced COPD and hasnt been able to do much for himself because everything makes him short of breath.

well sunday morning he got up, joked around with my daughter (his best friend) took his meds and told my mom he wasnt ready to eat and went back to bed. He started yelling that he couldnt catch his breath (a normal thing for him) we turned up his oxygen and gave him some morphine and called his nurse. Then he just went limp, his heart, which only has functioned at 40% for the past 5 years, just quit.

So ive been trying to help my mom through all of this, and my kids, especially my daughter, so my steps suck, and my diet. I just dont know what to do besides eat, so Ive just ate whatever. Anyways, im taking the week off of work, trying to get back with my diet, but not care about steps and workouts this week. I will be as active as I can this week and hopefully back to normal next week.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself and your family.
  • jenready
    Options
    Steps
    1/20 19,016
This discussion has been closed.