• SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    jenready wrote: »
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 224.6
    Current Weight 226.8

I'm having a rough time getting things to line up for a loss. I need to recommit this week and hopefully make some progress.

This happens. I have nothing but sympathy for your struggle as it is a struggle we share. I also have confidence that you will find the way to continue towards your goal. ❤️
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm not hungry...and am VERY proud of myself...:

This is great Jessica! Way to focus and work through your stress and your cravings in a manageable way that led to this beautiful result! I am VERY proud of you too! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 -- Awesome to readjust and to come up with the plan that's even better! I admire you're repeated walks!!

@SaraMakingChanges -- Great job switching focus and remembering your long term goals instead of succumbing to instant gratification (and a stomach ache!) You are awesome! Hope that weekend is going well!

@DreaRN15 -- Awesome progress. What are you doing fasting-wise? Is it an eliminate certain foods fast?
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Steps: 8511
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Emmajhare wrote: »
    Week 3
    Weigh-in day Sunday
    PW 187.4 lb (85.0 kg)
    CW 184.7 lb (83.8 kg)

Very pleased with results this week but I've definitely earned them. First week I've been fully on plan since Christmas and holiday. I've been diligently tracking all my food, staying under daily target and sticking to my exercise and fitness plan. WOOP! 😁🎊🎉

Great week. Congrats!!!🍾🎈
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    This morning I felt the usual weekend daemons churning, leading to thoughts of saying F it and indulging in the numbing / short lived pleasures of junk food and alcohol. But I’m here to say that I didn’t succumb! I luckily had some healthy food already prepped so I took this cue from my body and broke my usual Intermittent Fasting schedule so I could eat something healthy first thing - instead of trying to wait for 11 am and possibly tipping my weakened resolve over the line. Also did some journaling to vent my emotions and to try to sort my thoughts leading to these unhealthy instincts. Also reminding myself of how bad I feel after I eat badly - emotionally and physically. Trying to focus on the positive and to nourish all aspects of my being so that I can continue to find strength and endurance on this journey.

Awesome job! I try takes a lot to be so mindful and get control of emotional eating — well done!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    WEEK 2 WINNERS
    fssag0bytq8g.jpg

p7cdvf8bxrm6.png

w83lwddox784.png

5s2w3ja5t83m.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 0.41%
    2nd Downsizers 0.38%
    3rd Weight No More 0.37%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.37%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 22.2 Lbs
    2nd Weight No More 19.8 Lbs
    3rd Shrinking Assets 19.3 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @twyla77 2.79 %
    2nd @Freeglerock 2.70%
    3rd @kayla7303 2.56%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @DreaRN15 6.0 Lbs
    2nd @Freeglerock 5.3 Lbs
    3rd @kayla7303 5.0 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @corporatelawmom
    @Motiv8tedMom
    @LaurieWrobo
    @DreaRN15
    @conleywoods
    @SaraMakingChanges
    @apple852hk
    @ElleBellesTheoBear
    @deniners2

rhmk0ypeqmty.png
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Week 3
    Sunday
    PW: 199.2
    CW: 200.2
    There goes the streak
    zqulyqdx72ju.png
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/15 = 6,891
    1/16 = 11,809
    1/17 = 14,898
    1/18 = 14,737
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    f4m6ontacv8p.jpeg
    Congratulations to Mission Slimpossibles for being the #1 Green Team on the spreadsheets this week!!

#1 Mission Slimpossibles 70.4% green
    #2 Weight No More 66.7%green
    #3 Trimstones 65.4% green
    #4 Downsizers 59.1% green
    #5 Shrinking Assets 56% green
    #6 WaistAways 47.05% green
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Jen_967
    Sundays
    PW: 246
    CW:244

I feel pretty pleased with my weight loss this week. I would of liked to walk more. BUt it was raining way too much. Supposed to be sunnier this week. :smiley:
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,066 Member
    Options
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Jen_967
    Sundays

I feel pretty pleased with my weight loss this week. I would of liked to walk more. BUt it was raining way too much. Supposed to be sunnier this week. :smiley:

Hey @Jen_967 Great loss this week! WTG!! Just wanted to give you a tip that I use EVERY week, especially during the winter...create a track in your house and walk it when it's raining or you can't get out. Set up a game going from one end of the house to the other, carrying one item at a time (water bottles, dirty dishes to go to the kitchen, laundry to take to the laundry room, etc). When doing laundry, hang one item at a time and take to put away...even if it takes 15 trips to get it done. If you need more variety, do one of those Leslie Sansone walking videos on YouTube (or there are several others that do walk aerobics). Walk in place while you watch a movie. Turn on your favorite music and dance!

Remember that steps are steps, no matter how or where you get them in!

Hope this helps...
    Jessica :smile:
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Steps

Jan 17 - 9,090
    Jan 18 - 11,156
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/18 5,461
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Jen_967
    Sundays

Hey @Jen_967 Great loss this week! WTG!! Just wanted to give you a tip that I use EVERY week, especially during the winter...create a track in your house and walk it when it's raining or you can't get out. Set up a game going from one end of the house to the other, carrying one item at a time (water bottles, dirty dishes to go to the kitchen, laundry to take to the laundry room, etc). When doing laundry, hang one item at a time and take to put away...even if it takes 15 trips to get it done. If you need more variety, do one of those Leslie Sansone walking videos on YouTube (or there are several others that do walk aerobics). Walk in place while you watch a movie. Turn on your favorite music and dance!

Remember that steps are steps, no matter how or where you get them in!

Hope this helps...
    Jessica :smile:

Thanks Jessica!
    I used to do Leslie Sansone a few years back I may start doing her videos again and you are right steps are steps. I hope you have a great week!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,066 Member
    Options
    Hearty congratulations to all the winners this week...amazing efforts all the way around!!!

Hope many of you are off tomorrow for the MLK Holiday...I am not...so off to work I will go. Had a nice peaceful weekend once I got past my four lessons on Saturday...made pretty good choices this week so hoping for a decent weigh in on Tuesday.

Have a great week!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.