The 2020 Move It Monday Challenge!

Options

Replies

• prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    @nebslp that is fantastic! Any movement is great!
    Thanks for your support and kind words.
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    3.84 miles walked on Monday
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I took an hour walk with hubby and dogs as well as a yoga and another stretching routine.
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,648 Member
    Options
    Here’s nothing to brag about, but I did 10 minutes on my stationary bike at level 5. Otherwise I’ve been doing mostly sedentary activities the past few days😕
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    Walked 2 miles this Monday forgot to post.
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    April 6: 35 minutes, Jessica Smith DVD - 'upper body circuit walk'

🤠🌺
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    Monday April 13
    6.78 mile bike ride.
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    Monday April 27
    2 hour yard work
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    So happy to see you posting here @prgirl39mfp, and holding the fort down here during April!! Well done!

April 13: 2 hours clean up in the yard after the wind storm this weekend
    April 20: 3 hours garden/ yard or porch work
    April 27: 2 hours+ at the grocery store (not including standing in line to get into the store B)

🤠🌺
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    4 hr yard work today. New sod, flowers, mulch.
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    @prgirl39mfp, wow! very beautiful 🌹. And what a workout that was to accomplish all of that 💪 .

May 4: 2 hours 45 minutes working in the 'right' side yard

🤠🌺
  • balhoff
    balhoff Posts: 66 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Ok didn’t make my goal but I walked 10 sustainable minutes. April I had a hard time even getting up to exercise so this was an accomplishment.

@prgirl39mfp great job on the yard it looks great

@texasgardnr well done getting out and working on your side yard.
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
  • nebslp
    Options
    @texasgardner and @prgirl39mfp It’s always a good feeling to do some heavy lifting and then see pretty results in your yard, isn’t it!?
    @balhoff Great job! By working toward your goal consistently, you will eventually reach it. Keep at it and let us know when you make it. You’ve got this!

I had to get my car oil changed yesterday. In the past I would sit in the lounge and read but I didn’t even want to set foot in the door right now so I went for an 50 minute walk up and down between every row of cars on the lot. And it was huge. I ended up walking almost 2 miles more than on an average day. I discovered I like walking on pavement better than my gravel road so I might have to drive to an area town a couple times a week and find a sidewalk.
  • balhoff
    Options
    @nebslp great job on walking and finding a way around staying safe and exercise too. Not to be negative but watch out for sidewalks not all are even. I was part of a walk club and the route they selected was uneven and caused great knee pain. Couldn’t walk for month’s because of pain. I found another smooth place are the tracks at the schools that go around the football fields. Hope you find your place and enjoy your walk.
  • nebslp
    Options
    @balhoff Thanks for giving me an idea. I wonder if I would be allowed to walk the track at our local high school. I’ll check into that.
  • 77tes
    Options
    I need to get back to posting my Monday workouts.

This Monday I went for a slow walk with hubby and pups, then did 20 minutes run/ walk intervals. Then yoga in the evening.
  • balhoff
    Options
    @77tes great job at working out. I love the interval training.
  • prgirl39mfp
    Options
    Great idea about the football fields and school tracks @balhoff Will check the schools around my house. Trails and hiking routes are open here but they are filling up really quick too early. I am eager to walk in the sand on the beach.

Great burn @77tes .

Wow @nebslp that is amazing! Way to get some calories burn where you least expected.
  • 77tes
    Options
    I did 2+ hours walking (1 hour slow, 1 hour quick). About to start a yoga workout...