Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    primekayprime
    Sun Week 4
    PW: 224.8
    CW: 224.8

I have been fluctuating between the same 1lb for 3wks! This must be one of those plateaus I've heard so much about.

I'm sure adding strength training is part of this but I am going to tighten up on my calories (I've been playing it pretty loose) to see if I can break through this.

This is the exact same place where I lost focus last time! Not this time!

@cmhubbard92 Can I change my weigh-in to Mon?

@primekayprime I will ask the group admins! I am sure it is not a problem!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    2/23/2020
    Tracked:
    yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes bike, 25 minutes walking(and jogging) with my boyfriend and the puppies at the park.
    Steps: 10,140
    Water: 120oz+

• rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Mini Challenge - Sun. Feb 23)
    Logged food: yes
    Stayed under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water Intake: 6 cups

Also if any of you guys want, feel free to add me! I can always use more friends :smile:
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    mhassan160 wrote: »
    February 21 didn’t logged was sick and all the day at the hospital had urinary tract infection 😢
    Saturday February 22
    Logged food and was under calories
    No exercise
    Water 8 cups trying to take more

@mhassan160 Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it clears up soon.
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Sunday 02/23
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise Yes - 6.7km run
    Steps 12604
    Water 85
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    username: petrocoetsee
    Weigh in:
    3 Feb: 198.4
    10 Feb: 195.3
    17 Feb: 191.6 - Back to where I was a month ago
    24 Feb: 190 - Next week I WILL BE IN THE 80's!!!!!!! Only 3lbs to go to get to my initial goal
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    username: petrocoetsee
    Weigh in:
    3 Feb: 198.4
    10 Feb: 195.3
    17 Feb: 191.6 - Back to where I was a month ago
    24 Feb: 190 - Next week I WILL BE IN THE 80's!!!!!!! Only 3lbs to go to get to my initial goal

@petrocoetsee You've got this! You have done so great this month! :)
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 hey hun, I have changed my training around and steps are no longer my motivator. I do a lot more weight training now to try and get this body fat down to 'athletic' haha. Hence me not adding to spreadsheet of late.

I think it's working too!!

My weight has been pretty static for about 10 months now; ups and downs over holidays but generally hovers 171-175. At 5'11 that gives me a BMI of 24 ish and body fat % 30 ish. I'm pretty happy with that as I have come from a UK 22/24 US 18/20 to a UK 10/12 US 6/8 since Oct 2017 to now - will still push to get the optimal 25% body fat though :dizzy:

I appreciate this group so much and have loved being a part of it but I think it is only fair that I leave now as this group is about losing the pounds and which team loses the most.

I will continue to weigh and would love to see 165lbs on the scales but that will be a by product of my training possibly and certainly can no longer be affected by diet.

In general I eat clean and love the food I cook, I have never 'dieted' and am happy with my consumption.

Good luck to you all and thank you for letting me part of such a fab group xxx
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 hey hun, I have changed my training around and steps are no longer my motivator. I do a lot more weight training now to try and get this body fat down to 'athletic' haha. Hence me not adding to spreadsheet of late.

I think it's working too!!

My weight has been pretty static for about 10 months now; ups and downs over holidays but generally hovers 171-175. At 5'11 that gives me a BMI of 24 ish and body fat % 30 ish. I'm pretty happy with that as I have come from a UK 22/24 US 18/20 to a UK 10/12 US 6/8 since Oct 2017 to now - will still push to get the optimal 25% body fat though :dizzy:

I appreciate this group so much and have loved being a part of it but I think it is only fair that I leave now as this group is about losing the pounds and which team loses the most.

I will continue to weigh and would love to see 165lbs on the scales but that will be a by product of my training possibly and certainly can no longer be affected by diet.

In general I eat clean and love the food I cook, I have never 'dieted' and am happy with my consumption.

Good luck to you all and thank you for letting me part of such a fab group xxx

@Tracie_Lord I am sad to see you go! I am pretty sure you were a part of this group before I even started! I understand your thought process to leaving the group, and I wish you the best on reaching your goals! Good luck to you outside of TBBT! :)
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well I have completely fallen off the wagon of the mini challenges, but I have tried to track my steps on the spreadsheet. I know tracking food makes a big difference for me, so I have to get back on that. I work out and run (did a 15k on Saturday) but for me it's all food and drink that keeps the weight on. Perhaps March will be better!

Weekly weigh in:
    Friday 2/21: 131
  • asha170880
    asha170880 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Week: Feb 23, Week 4
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 152.34 lbs / 69.1 kg
    Today's Weight:. 152.34 lbs / 69.1 kg
  • sekotsjd
    sekotsjd Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    weigh in day for me
    PW: 244
    CW: 241

was kinda naughty this weekend cause I didn't workout like I have been this month but getting back to it!

have a great week everyone :) illl get back to the mini accountability challenge. Those are so hard for me over the weekend lol
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    sekotsjd wrote: »
    weigh in day for me
    PW: 244
    CW: 241

was kinda naughty this weekend cause I didn't workout like I have been this month but getting back to it!

have a great week everyone :) illl get back to the mini accountability challenge. Those are so hard for me over the weekend lol
    Wow! @sekotsjd another person with a huge loss for the month! 14 pounds and 5.5%!!! That is awesome! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I can’t believe it’s been a week since my mom had her stroke. It seems a lot longer. She was in ICU for most of that time, but she is doing better and they have moved her to rehab. She now has to regain mobility on her left side. Thankfully she has a strong spirit and is willing to work hard.

But a week of crappy sugary food and coffee killed my diet. I’m going to have to work hard to get back to where I was just a week ago. Sorry for the bad numbers 😟

PW:161.6
    CW:164.4

@simbersea please don't stress anything about the group! Just continue to take care of yourself and your family :) we are thinking of you!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    jmalderman wrote: »
    Well I have completely fallen off the wagon of the mini challenges, but I have tried to track my steps on the spreadsheet. I know tracking food makes a big difference for me, so I have to get back on that. I work out and run (did a 15k on Saturday) but for me it's all food and drink that keeps the weight on. Perhaps March will be better!

Weekly weigh in:
    Friday 2/21: 131

@jmalderman you were still down a pound for the week! Thats great especially if you had some loose logging! :) How was your 15k?
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    2/24/2020
    Tracked:
    yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes bike, 25 minutes walking(and jogging) with my boys at the park(again!)
    Steps: 15,088
    Water: 120oz+

• thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm finally back. I'm starting a new workout program with Fitness Blender, a youtube channel. I'm hoping that it will keep me motivated, and that I'll make some good progress.

Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: Feb- week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 175
    Todays Weight: 174

Mini Challenge
    Sun Feb 23rd
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 23 min walk with double stroller
    Water: 96oz

Mon Feb 24th